Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Bradley pack by rudedog

Smoke trail on the second shot begs to differ tounge_o.gif Line of the RPG looks straight to me. Where did you get the effect btw?

I see whats happening... depending on who you are in the picture. The RPG soldier is firing the rocket as he is getting shot (you can see the blood in the first pic coming out his back) so it causes the rocket to aim up a little bit as he is firing it so it goes up. The explosion/"light" you saw as the RPG was "bouncing off" the bradley  was probably the muzzle flash from the MG on the bradley or from the back of the rocket itself. Once again this all depends on who you were and what things were ordered to do.

I honestly wished it would bounce off though, that would've been pretty cool. Bet you those two guys by the Bradley are happy that it didn't hit it though. Most likely would've been killed in the explosion a long with a few others.

isnt that the shit that comes out the back of the launcher? with ECP  wink_o.gif  see the second pic how it is landing it isnt landing like the blood does and whats shooting him cuz the bradley isnt aiming at him. or is it?  sad_o.gif

Acecombat are you beta-testing Rudedog's Bradleys?  

You lucky man!  

As for missions I'm working on one using the BIS Bradley as a template where a convoy gets ambushed my militants using a roadside bomb (satchel charge) and then charge in with RPG's and AK's from many different directions.  I'm using the Tonal map's desert cities and the Lost Brothers "Arab Face pack" along with the JAM2 RPG-7's and Ak's (HD).

I'm also using Sigma's M1 tanks and the BAS Army Rangers.

But it would be cool if you made a similar mission as well.  

The problem with the BIS M2 Bradleys is that they die VERY quickly under RPG fire.   But it's a big convoy so you just pray, they don't hit your vehicle.  

Right now I'm working on using some spawn scripts to keep the frame rate smooth.  I may also move it to the Tonal 1 map (smaller Tonal map) to also help keep the framerate nice and high.

smile_o.gif  

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

would be great to see the turret blow off when hit by tank shells smile_o.gif

would be great to see the turret blow off when hit by tank shells smile_o.gif

Man i wish that was possible the BTR-T does that y joelemonade i wish rudedog would ask him how and implement this feature.

Miles i am making missions for Rudedogs bradley and beta testing too i guess if i manage to spot a bug (none so far its clean biggrin_o.gif ).

I am on hold atm because of an added extra that might be shipped with the bradley i am not sure if iam allowed to talk about it here , maybe Rudedog can tell so i'll let him detail you on that.

That mission idea sounds nice i'll give it a go but i have to restrain from using too external addons too you know  sad_o.gif

Well i was a bit far off but i saw a fireball as i said before right infront of the bradley as the rpg went across and dont tell me that i must have seen something else in the mayhem because setacctime was on meaning everything was slomo and i was sure i saw a fireball as if the RPG hit the bradley but then it zommed up and away crazy_o.gif

You should try and replicate this and put it in the intro for the mission tounge_o.gif

just to clarify bump, it is used to get the topic more attention. Say if an interesting topic is lost in the many pages, you can "bump" it back up, although this is inadvisable.

The Bradely pack marches on, I keep managing to break them first and Rudedog has to figure out it was done. ;P Or getting nitpicky about em in adding a few cool things as well as fleet of other nice toys that I'm driving him nuts over. Bet he'll be glad when RHS gets a website back up and he won't have me constantly bombarding him with making updates to the Bradely pack. biggrin_o.gif Trust me they will be worth the impaitent wait.

i wanna see my new hyk us inf running side by side these things.... :-)

You will soon biggrin_o.gif

Well didn't take any screens of the M2s in action other than for bug reports, and my game box just took a large stinky one on me here the new infantry riding one of the other Rudedog units. As the 82nd Airborne durring Desert Storm/Shield.

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/bobcatt/cbtm551-01.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/bobcatt/cbtm551-02.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/bobcatt/cbtm551-03.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/bobcatt/cbtm551-04.jpg

http://www.tacticalblunder.com/~uploads/bobcatt/cbtm551-05.jpg

I wasn't operating M2A2/3s with infantry to test the ballace against other mod units and bis hardwear to make sure the M2 wasn't a super unit. As well against the older OFP made M2A2s to make sure mistakes in them were not followed. That and the cargo proxies had just been added when the game box suffered another hardwear failuer. No data was lost and should be back up in a few days. But they look good, handle really nicely, and worth the wait. As well as the other goodies that are brewing with Rudedog. He adotped a bunch of homeless units I had allowing me to work more on the Russain addons for RHS. But I'll not ruin the surprize, or risk leaking and being spammed "when is it gonna be done?"

Quoteth Deadmeat, "When its done.."

Everyone is waiting for a desert bradley, then someone is going to make one.

Then he decides to make a monsterpack full of desert vehicles.

And everyone is waiting for a desert bradley...

---

I know this pack will be fantastic, but I am waiting for a desert bradley.

MfG Lee crazy_o.gif  wink_o.gif

(P.S. Don´t kill me, cause I am just waiting for a desert bradley. smile_o.gif  )

Ok we will spank Lee H Oswald instead. tounge_o.gif

And far as the pack, of bradelys, hell its cool making the most out of the hard work involved in making the first unit you use it to make the other varrients. The NATO colored Brads are sweet even has the early models of the M2A1. The AA M6s just fixed an lack of engagment bug and I'm happy with the sounds of the cannon at last. They even survive a few RPG hits and have anitmissile systems, giving them a higher life exspectency. Can run 2 companys of the before getting lag on my low end pc. Which bet we can squeeze a bit better perforance out of them. And the still look good. Thats with most of my setting maxed out to take good screens. They still look a little too clean for a combat vehicle, no oil spills and grease stains. But the making them work part comes first. Well gotta get back to offical level stuff or the mod guys will think I'm playing with myself.

ghostface.gif

While I'm sure these units will be great by the time they are released....I have to mention the "OPGWC mod look" they sort of have.

In other words, the sand colored textures in pics so far look a bit bland and a bit light/bright compared to say the desert hummer pack that was just re-released.

I faked a picture of MAFs hmmwv into a bradley pic from rudedog.

HumBrad.jpg

I think they fit together.

MfG Lee

Again the texture work isn't finished. that woodland and desert humvee pack is gone back under deveoplment again, trying to get them back up to current spec many glaring problems with those. We opened pandoras box trying to fix them. And cut lose a working pack of them for you guys to use. That stoped ctd on your systems. So you guys could use them now without waiting years for it to be done. Mostly personal project differnt era HUMVEEs would be nice, seeing the BIS humvee is the 1979 AM General prototype. The whole nose assembly is in correct tires are wrong, and everytime somebody makes a newer HUMVEE, they use the same model and its quirks.

http://thumbs.deviantart.com/300W-96....E-3.jpg

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1957954/

http://www.deviantart.com/view/1957880/

http://images.deviantart.com/large....VEE.jpg

This is my personal vehicle you can compare it to the most recent released humvee pack. OPGWC and BAS have fixed a lot of the model problems in their HUMVEEs Most likely if you ever see thet old humvee pack rerereleased it will have the units that were not touched. to compliment the other HUMVEEs.

Might stick to desert storm era humvees up to the current Madmaxed out versions the special opertives tend to use.

Eh spending too much time on west crap need to make something east for a bit. ;)

Yeah I know I got radial tire rims of bias play tires, but at 300 bucks a tire the bias plys looked more apealing. I rather have milspect tires than got the rute most guys dow with their exmil humvess and stuff super swampers in it. Besides it still sees military use ever so often.

rudedog is going to release the brads b4 anything else dont worry Lee. tounge_o.gif

Put more emphasis on the 'before' tounge_o.gif