Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Bradley pack by rudedog

The pack's coming along quite nicely. The models and textures look almost perfect, BTW whose HMMV is that hiding behind the bush in the M6 linebacker shot?

First ¨American tanks ¨now I got ¨Bradley pack by rudedog ¨ too.

GREAT ! Almost got a full desert pack now.

PS: Still waiting for BAS desert pack.

* Also been informed Bradleys are not truly amphibious, only can ford shallow waters, but do not float.  I may have to rethink this.

In addition, all Bradleys are amphibious. Early models were equipped with a water barrier, which is erected by the crew before entering the water – a procedure that takes about 30 minutes. Later models have an inflatable pontoon, which fits on the front and sides of the vehicle. This pontoon is inflated in about 15 minutes, and is continuously pressurized during operation. The pontoon is compartmentalized to provide protection against sinking in the event of rupture of the pontoon. Water propulsion is provided by tracks which propel the vehicle at about 4 MPH.

- FAS.ORG: M2A3 and M3A3 Bradley Fighting Vehicle Systems (BFVS) .

Wow Rudedog those are excellent. I think I need new shorts. Where is blackdog when you need him?

Wow Rudedog those are excellent. I think I need new shorts. Where is blackdog when you need him?

PR'd for 48 hours.

PR'd for 48 hours.

He makes me so proud.

Quote[/b] ]ROFL "Just say no to placebo"

You're asking for a moderator to come by and kick you tounge_o.gif .

Quote[/b] ]ROFL "Just say no to placebo"

You're asking for a moderator to come by and kick you tounge_o.gif .

I've been here for two years, I've learned to enjoy being kicked by the moderators.