Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Bradley pack by rudedog

Briliant work . Would you mind making and add with addon a folder with version of your textures  which will be change original BISs or quite new version BISs M2A2 ?

I think that this yours M2

Brad_3.sized.jpg

or this one

Brad_2.sized.jpg

will be perfect  smile_o.gif

Long ago I made that thing

http://www.pbase.com/image/14379932

http://www.pbase.com/image/14382211

http://www.pbase.com/image/14382208

but its was only for fun - yours is excellent

just wonderin if u have talked to sigma aboout armour and weapon values cause i would hate for the RHS and US tanks to seem out of place nxt to one of these, btw looking great and cant wait to get my hands on em, also any chance of a scipt that would put random amount of bags and extra stuff on the bradleys.

just wonderin if u have talked to sigma aboout armour and weapon values cause i would hate for the RHS and US tanks to seem out of place nxt to one of these, btw looking great and cant wait to get my hands on em, also any chance of a scipt that would put random amount of bags and extra stuff on the bradleys.

I already talked to Sigma and he looked over my armor values and said that they were spot on.  I've also talked to him, and will be retexturing his models at a later date.  I'm also currently creating a M551 Sheridan for those poor US Marines that have not much to drive. smile_o.gif

I have also considered random stowage, but haven't made a decision yet.

Silesian:  Not sure what your question is.  These are heavily modified BIS models, and not many of the original textures exist.  I have considered doing a special version of the addon after initial release, which will include the M3A2 with reactive armor, like yours you textured.

I now that your M2 is heavily modified BIS models with many/or all new - totally diferent textures ... but maybe you'll can adapt some of these for original BISs M2A2 like my T55 or Cessna.

Wow, such detail in such a large armoured vehicle is amazing. biggrin_o.gif

I think SILESIAN wants you to retexture the original BIS model with your textures for this model

I think SILESIAN wants you to retexture the original BIS model with your textures for this model

That part is already done, If you go to my site, they were the first ones I did, in Desert, Nato and Green.

COMBAT! Website

I just noticed those reference 3D model screenshots on your website. Are those actually your models?

Hey RudeDog

Those Models are great. I was a BFV Driver when I was Active Army and the BIS Models never did them any Justice. These, though, Look they would destroy a T-72M1 at Range. As a question, will the TOW missile Launcher retract or will it Stay up like the Older BIS models?

PS If you need a Beta-Tester, I have Driven and PMCS the crap out of the Real ones, But those were the M2A2 Series not the New A3 models. I would be happy to help if you need me.

HOOOAAAH!!

Quote[/b] ] I'm also currently creating a M551 Sheridan for those poor US Marines that have not much to drive.

The M551 Sheridan was only used by the US Army and mostly in their Airborne units.

Yeah. The 82nd Airborne used 'em till '94. Before that, some of the armored cavalry regiments used 'em, specifically the 11th ACR in Germany and Vietnam.

That part is already done, If you go to my site, they were the first ones I did, in Desert, Nato and Green.

COMBAT! Website

Rudedog's textures is the best, I don't saw better in OFP.

Making again another similar textures for Bradley it's will waste of time .

..if Rudedog think that same of course.

Yeah. The 82nd Airborne used 'em till '94. Before that, some of the armored cavalry regiments used 'em, specifically the 11th ACR in Germany and Vietnam.

They are still used by the army today but they are visually modified to look like Eastern Block vehicles.

Quote[/b] ] I'm also currently creating a M551 Sheridan for those poor US Marines that have not much to drive.

The M551 Sheridan was only used by the US Army and mostly in their Airborne units.

Actually, I have seen pictures of USMC and Army Airbourne using them in the first Gulf War.   They used it for recon.  I'll try to dig up some pics.

i made one of those awhile ago rudedog never got textured though if your looking for blue prints and data you know where to contact me wink_o.gif

Actually, I have seen pictures of USMC and Army Airbourne using them in the first Gulf War.   They used it for recon.  I'll try to dig up some pics.

Yeah Rudedog is right it was called the M551A1(TTS) and was used in a recce role in the first gulf war:

m-551-dvic348.jpg

sheridan010013.jpg

sheridan010011.jpg

I promise you that the Marines never used 'em. The 82nd Airborne used them until '94 (so they were around in the '90-91 Gulf War). The Marines in the Gulf used the M-60A1 tanks with reactive armor, which were later replaced with M-1A1Ds.

They are still used by the army today but they are visually modified to look like Eastern Block vehicles.

Yeah, you're right. I've even driven them at Fort Irwin. But they're only used for training purposes now.

After doing some research, Hellfish is right.  I found the article I read which was about Operation Just Cause. But after reading closer I noticed it said that the Marines were working in conjucntion with the 82nd who were using M551 Sheridans.

Also found another article that said the Marines had considered using the surplus M551 tanks in Gulf War 1, but no evidence that they did.

I guess Army Airbourne is the only one getting a new toy!

Awesome!!! Not only do I love the way the Sheridan looks, I also LOVE the MASSIVE 152mm demolition gun on that thing. Plus it also fires missiles from that gun although I don't know if the last versions of it did.

Even though it's no longer used in the Airborne, it would be good for Gulf War I and Panama Invasion missions. Or a fictional mission could be made where the Sheridan's were reactivated to service as the Sheridan is the only light tank in the US inventory capable of being airdropped like the Russian BMD airborne combat vehicles (although the BMD's carry troops also).

The closest thing now is the LAV-105 which is still being evaluated I believe. It also doesn't have the massive 152mm cannon that the Sheridan used to great effect in Vietnam, Panama, and Desert Storm.

Although the gun/missile system had many problems, it still had quite a combat history from which OFP missions can be based upon.

So I hope that both modern desert textures as well as Vietnam era green textures are made for it.

smile_o.gif

But right now I'm just waiting for those big beautiful Bradleys!

I got a ton of missions begging for some APC's that can take a few hits from RPG-7's.

smile_o.gif

Chris G.

aka-Miles Teg<GD>

Hey there.

@Rudedog

i just posted a item on your pack over at ofpec, keep up the excellent work.

cant wait for the release

Tim Pink

Hey there.

@Rudedog

i just posted a item on your pack over at ofpec, keep up the excellent work.

cant wait for the release

Tim Pink

Thanks, Tim, any help is appreciated.