Sign in to follow this  
Rudedog

Bradley pack by rudedog

Quote[/b] ]I've been here for two years, I've learned to enjoy being kicked by the moderators.

I don't, I should have over 1000 posts at the moment tounge_o.gif .

About the Bradleys, will they have animated doors?

Here is a new pic.  I also included one of Pablo's M577A2.

* Adjusted commander position so you can no longer see through hatch while turned in.

* Added some stowage

* Amphibious abilities will stay

* Added 7th cargo position for ODS

* Scripting changes

* Started modifying cargo for M3 and M6

* Scrapped the M7 Fist due to OFP1 limitations

a2ods.sized.jpg

Hi-Res Pic

577_G.sized.jpg

Hi-Res Pic

wow_o.gif

WOW! They look great! What is the unit patch on the guy in the choc-chip fatigues? It almost looks like the 194th Armored Brigade? One of the seperate infantry brigades?

Will you be using those default BIS M-16s? Have you though about using Earl and Suchey's USMC weapons? I think they'd look great with your guys. I love the new CVC helmets, too! I can't wait to play with these Brads! biggrin_o.gif

These Brads are rad biggrin_o.gif

Hmm they are gonna give BAS ones a run for their money...

*Goes off torn in conflict as to which one to use* tounge_o.gif

Looking good Rudedog, really like the look of the crew, can't wait for the release.

Might have missed the post but did you manage to intergrate the M577A2 into COC UA?

What work has to be finished on the bradley pack befor you think about releasing it?

MfG Lee

All work that needs to be done on Bradleys, is scripting and inside details and beta testing.

Crew has alot of work to do.

Hellfish: I'm not sure.  It is whatever was the default patch on Kmarns Int Inf.  It says AMR.  I will be supplying a bunch of different patches though.

Looking unbelievably good! As good as 'Ash's Realism Pack' Bradley is, i'd happily replace it with a complete recreation of this calibre.

The new NATO camo is great - very similar to Marfy's on SIG's US tanks...just gives that element of continuity...

I'm eternally grateful that you decided to make new crewmen as well. With the standard of addons being released these days, the deficiencies of the standard BIS units are starting to show themselves.

I agree with Hellfish that Earl's weapons would go great with the crewmen (do US armoured crewman carry M4's?).

I agree with Hellfish that Earl's weapons would go great with the crewmen (do US armoured crewman carry M4's?).

I've been talking to GrimmDraco, who is a mechanic on these things, and he says they still use the M16's.

M-1 crewmen are issued with, I think, one M4 and three M9 pistols for each tank. I know that in Iraq some of the armor guys have been using captured AKs when they've had to go on patrol without their M-1s.

Bradley crewmen are just like regular infantrymen, so they get issued with all the same weapons that an infantryman is issued with. When I was an M113 crewman, we took M-16s out into the field, but rarely actually took them out of the vehicle (we never needed to). Some of the 3rd Infantry Division guys were running around with M-4 and M-16s, so I imagine the dismounts would get the M-4s (and ACOGs, reflex sights, laser pointers, etc.) first and the crew members would get stuck with the plain old M-16A2s. Still, Earl and Suchey made some nice M-16s. biggrin_o.gif

M-1 crewmen are issued with, I think, one M4 and three M9 pistols for each tank. I know that in Iraq some of the armor guys have been using captured AKs when they've had to go on patrol without their M-1s.

Bradley crewmen are just like regular infantrymen, so they get issued with all the same weapons that an infantryman is issued with. When I was an M113 crewman, we took M-16s out into the field, but rarely actually took them out of the vehicle (we never needed to). Some of the 3rd Infantry Division guys were running around with M-4 and M-16s, so I imagine the dismounts would get the M-4s (and ACOGs, reflex sights, laser pointers, etc.) first and the crew members would get stuck with the plain old M-16A2s. Still, Earl and Suchey made some nice M-16s. biggrin_o.gif

Thought I heard this earlier so it must be right wink_o.gif

Desert, woodland,... camo-ed, they look really great smile_o.gif

A nice job done, Impressive wink_o.gif

But, as BIS oversized BMPs, these Bradleys (BIS aren't they ?) aren't oversized too ?, sad_o.gif

Do you plan on integrating something like DKMM did in their 2S6 ver. 2, some proximity fuze for AA missile, on the M6?

@Rudedog

When you release the pack you should include a mission pack with it like BAS does with addons. Maybe even a mini campaign?

Quote[/b] ]When you release the pack you should include a mission pack with it like BAS does with addons. Maybe even a mini campaign?

No need to add even more time before the release. Though I'd make some missions for him if he wanted me to...

Desert, woodland,... camo-ed, they look really great  smile_o.gif

A nice job done, Impressive  wink_o.gif

But, as BIS oversized BMPs, these Bradleys (BIS aren't they ?) aren't oversized too ?,  sad_o.gif

I actually checked the thing (BIS M2), and checked the measurements out.  There model is actually 3 1/2 inches too short and the reason it looked too tall was the Launcher was about a foot too high.  Everything else was very close to scale.   If you see a pic of a bradley next to a M1, it's not that small.

Here is a couple of more pics of the M2A2 ODS Desert.  All M2/M3/M6 modeling is completed, now to start tweaking the CPP and scripts and to finish the AMEV.

ODS2.sized.jpg

Hi-Res Pic

ODS1_001.sized.jpg

Hi-Res Pic

I can help with the missions too if Rude dog wants some made smile_o.gif

These look very nice and detailed now , outstanding work.