Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

what would be great would be addons one day, desert pack screens the nxt so on and so on smile_o.gif

what would be great would be addons one day, desert pack screens the nxt so on and so on smile_o.gif

Thats the plan wink_o.gif

So can we get an early peak at the March 3rd gift??? HAHA, I'm just kidding (sort of, muahahaha)

George

is the updated d/r going to be released aswell

even though it says on the updated webiste 75% completed

Indeed, since both the Deltas and Rangers in our addons are made to depict units on "black" ops, they do not wear the US Flag whilst on missions.

This has something to do with "deniability" as Messiah has said, but how you can't tell that this tanked-up soldier, wearing all the latest American kit ISNT American... crazy_o.gif  wow_o.gif

Anyho, no flags this time round either.

hooray!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They said they would be...I certainly hope so, that's the addon I'm most looking forward to.

Well, i have a very little criticism for you, BAS smile_o.gif

Shouldn't the Rangers and Deltas have an American flag on their shoulders? Will this come in the update?

wellz the delta woodland has a american flag on his vest on his left chest

a small one

take a look

but i really believe deltas especially shoudnt have a flag to give them the black op feeling of deniability

theyre not really officially acknowledge yet by the army

They said they would be...I certainly hope so, that's the addon I'm most looking forward to.

ive been waiting for the update since they said there were going to be updates

I think Deadmeat needs to look at the textures again. They do have american flags on them, but built into the arm textures. Unless he took them out which I really didn't want. I made them part of the texture instead of a separate texture on purpose for quality control and for the fact that they ARE made to be us troops. This has been covered before so I won't really go into it much. And for the not wearing them due to deniability, for OFP it may be more realistic to take them off, but they look nice on the models.

wink_o.gif

so we getting an addon tomoz then on thursday we get pictures?

wats todays addon DeadMeatXM2 rock.gif

Just wondering wats the XM2 stand fo rock.gif

Quote[/b] ]I want those nuclear Little birds

33% chance that they're released tomorrow wink_o.gif .

@M21man- 0% percent. I heard realsing Addons every second day and mission every other. Now my maths

Monday: Pavehawk

Tuesday: Pavehawk mission

Wensday (thats today): Some addon

Thursday: Mission

Friday:Addon

saturday:Mission

Sunday:addon (that'll be littlebirds. Making us wait for the speacial feature.)

I want those Rangers more then anything. I've been dying for some new Army units to go along with the Marines.

Quote[/b] ]@M21man- 0% percent. I heard realsing Addons every second day and mission every other. Now my maths

Apparently your "maths" don't take time zones into account tounge_o.gif .

I too would like Rangers more than the Littlebirds, I really need some good-looking Rangers to go with the MH-60s biggrin_o.gif .

I want the new Deltas/Rangers as well, i have a very nice surprise in store for you all.

NUFF SAID wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]i have a very nice surprise in store for you all.

So do I wink_o.gif . *Cough* *Huge mission in Tatu* *Cough* biggrin_o.gif

Just got back, looks like things are nice and hot under the BAS sun smile_o.gif

When I get a few free moments, I'll check out your mission mate, from what I heard, it sounds promising...

Quote[/b] ]i have a very nice surprise in store for you all.

So do I  wink_o.gif . *Cough* *Huge mission in Tatu* *Cough* biggrin_o.gif

Cool, thats the original location of the Pavehawks mission but it didnt quite work right so i quickly set it up in that jungle camp instead.

The good thing about the mission is that I have the scripting set up (A large interface which creates very nasty mobs in very inconvenient places), the bad thing is that I'm going to wait for the release of the Desert Pack so that I can have a nice rescue convoy.

Just wondering wats the XM2 stand fo rock.gif

What about axe 'em to deadmeat tounge_o.gif

Please dont use TATU in your missions as a locale to fight in people sad_o.gif , the place lags like f***** hell if you get 2-3 groups plus your own in there , its completely useless to play since you wont be able to get a single straight shot in crazy_o.gif

Just use TATU as a jump off point or for a intro. my measly 0.0001 cents wink_o.gif

there will be a release today folks....please be patient. We have honored our word so far haven't we?

We have delivered what we said we would in the time frame we said we would.

Please remember, that most of the team is now Western Europe based and we are working to time lines in those time zones. Wednesday for us might mean Thursday morning for you.

We are placing ourselves under immense pressure to fulfill these promises we made (even as I type there are BAS folks working on testing and creating cool last minute touches we have thought of) so please people...a little understanding and patience will help us all enjoy BAS Week that much better.

Hear hear!

Very good BAS.

A late addon with few bugs is better than an early addon with many bugs. biggrin_o.gif