Sign in to follow this  
theavonlady

New bas thread

{edi} some stuff removed as discussing is already closed on it>

I'm looking forward to BAS week, although I won't be there to enjoy it. I wonder what addons you'll release:

-MH-6 update

-D/R pack update

-pavehawk

-OPFOR

-??

-??

-??

Gonna be a great week

That's it. Only 4 addons.

crazy_o.gifsad_o.gif only four addons! Where will we end up if we don't release 10 addons at a time...

j/k Four addons in four days is the largest release to date. I'd be happy if you would release just one of these and now you release all of them. Great!

Hello BAS,I am eagerly awaiting for the realeses and I have a request if possible.

I am more into SP,I like war stories very much,and after I`ve played FDF and CSLA campaign I`ve realised just how good a user made campaign can be when it`s voice acted has costum music,and costum animations during intros.Any chance we are gonna see such a campaign from you guys that will show all BAS addons:Littlebirds,Chinocks,Blackhawks,Pavehawks,Desert Armoured Vechicles,Rangers,SEALS on your excelent Tonal Island?

Hello BAS,I am eagerly awaiting for the realeses and I have a request if possible.

I am more into SP,I like war stories very much,and after I`ve played FDF and CSLA campaign I`ve realised just how good a user made campaign can be when it`s voice acted has costum music,and costum animations during intros.Any chance we are gonna see such a campaign from you guys that will show all BAS addons:Littlebirds,Chinocks,Blackhawks,Pavehawks,Desert Armoured Vechicles,Rangers,SEALS on your excelent Tonal Island?

Maybe one day quicksand....like with most things...we have designs on the table...just not a lot of time for implementing.

Hey TS, I applied for that Mission Maker pos, and I haven't gotten any type of reply. Well, any intel I should know about?

I think Captain Winters is making missions for them (I applied too).

damn, u're not going to release the seals pack?rock.gif???

sad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gifsad_o.gif

maybe because they aint finished yet

Like everyone else I can't wait for March to get here! Also I had one question for Deadmeat, Tigershark or anyone from the team who can answer this inquiry. I know several projects had to be scraped due to priorities and the overall work that is involved. But were you guys still on planning to develop either the USMC CH-53 or the AFSOC MH-53J Pavelow? I know the USMC AH-1 Whiskey was the one bird that had to go, but I was hoping you guys were planning on keeping the MH-53J on the project board for a future release. Thanks again for making all the SF units and birds that you guys do.

Marine....we are leaving Marine units to the USMC mod....talk to MSpencer there who is a member of them.

m21man....damn..just realised you weren't added to my intro list. Will send email now.

Marine....we are leaving Marine units to the USMC mod....talk to MSpencer there who is a member of them.

m21man....damn..just realised you weren't added to my intro list. Will send email now.

So are they the mystery addon team with the marine addons? tounge_o.gif

Arch.

So are they the mystery addon team with the marine addons?  tounge_o.gif

Arch.

Let me answer that for you.

NO

So hows it hanging BAS, any updates? rock.gif

crazy_o.gif

yes

are you guys still alive?

there havn´t been any updates for ... uuuhm can´t remember

tounge_o.gifbiggrin_o.gif

well, i guess that you´d have to wait TWO days maximum get updates...

i don´t want to say that you are greedy, but give ´em some time and they´ll give you updates. i bet the next release will be tomorrow. wink_o.gif

I meant updates for BAS week,like addons and missions...........jesus blues.gif

I don't think they plan to release jusus.

If I remember correctly they wrote some time ago that they had problems with the scripting and balancing him against the BIS units. Not sure sure about it, though.

He'll be a unfair foe. Shoot him and he throws in the pool of Sin for a tousand years. Comp dont turn off for 1000 years and flashpoint dont end. mad_o.gifcrazy_o.giftounge_o.gifghostface.gif