Sign in to follow this  
Eviscerator

Ballistic addon studios

No, no garrison style troops are in the works for eye candy or cutscenes.

Indeed, i cant really see the point in us (read: Ebud) doing weeks of work just for eye candy...

If you wanted a model of the rangers relaxing, they'd be sans-blouse with their brown t-shirt.

Did BAS ever solve the problem with the MH47 Chinook Cargo version crashing Flashpoint when damaged?

<table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tr><td>Code Sample </td></tr><tr><td id="CODE">=======================================================

Date: 06/09/03  Time: 00:23:59

-------------------------------------------------------

Exception code: C0000005 ACCESS_VIOLATION at 0048A1EB

Version 1.91

Fault address:  0048A1EB 01:000891EB C:\PROGRAM FILES\CODEMASTERS\OPERATIONFLASHPOINT\FLASHPOINTRESISTANCE.EXE

file:     BAS_MH47E_CargoChinook_v1.0

world:    Noe

Prev. code bytes: FC 01 00 00 8B CF BB 04 4D 75 00 E8 E3 0E 00 00

Fault code bytes: 8B 40 54 8B 40 08 8B 80 88 00 00 00 85 C0 75 07

Registers:

EAX:00000000 EBX:00754D04

ECX:18668400 EDX:12EEE140

ESI:1664A500 EDI:18668400

CS:EIP:017F:0048A1EB

SS:ESP:0187:00A0F534  EBP:00A0F5E4

DS:0187  ES:0187  FS:3D67  GS:0000

Flags:00010246

=======================================================

I love that idea, maybe add that remove helmet option that the international infantry has. It would be good for cutscenes and would give plenty of effect for some missions were you are in the camp alot. If it's not to much work please incorporate this feature for the rangers, it would make one of the best soldier packs in the community even better.

WE are considering adding a lot of features like that, things like openable doors, bits that are removeable, and so on.

But, rather than clogging up the action menu with eye candy items - such as open/close doors - they will be defined in the cpp, but left to be operated in the mission, via triggers and waypoints. This way we can include lots of these eye candy features for cut scenes, and not clog up the action menu with them too.

Excellent, that would is probably the best method. If the mission editor did, in fact, want the player to be able to manually operate those features, he could use the addAction command.

Another, unrelated question...

Do you plan on making additional versions of the SAW and M24 with the bipod up? It has always been a personal preference of mine to have weapons with the bipod folded up because the soldier looks better when he moves around with it, but I could understand many if not most people prefer it the other way. So any chance of an additional version? wink_o.gif

dont think that is posible, the second weapon you have then would be in the law position when your gone fire  rock.gif

is it possible to do scripts to counter that or is it a built in thing like the to machinegun problems with helicopters???

I hope that you script the bas chinook fastrope action so that whenever the guy comes down and lands his gun is out and aimed and doesn't immediately throw it over his shoulder. I also hope that you can add the fastrope effect to Scorpio and captain Moore's Sea Stallion. I also hope that you can add fastrope effects to things like blackhawks and hueys. I mean I want that stuff.

Arghhhh  crazy_o.gif

This better be good BAS team ;)

i just want the updated ranger's with jackal's animated night vision goggles.. a mh60 blackhawk with fast roping and a good sounding m249.. is that too much to ask?

[sEAL_Sniper] exec "rant.sqs"

Uhh...This sounds like a demand thread, rather than a update thread. Chill out a bit guys. BAS, contrary to popular belief, aren't machines. But posting stuff like "I want these features, I want you to re-do your old things that took you years to do because I want one new feature that came out, and I want it NOW!" won't get you the add-ons any faster. It probably won't get you any add-ons at all. Just my $.02

Quote[/b] ]  BAS, contrary to popular belief, aren't machines.  
 wow_o.gif

Stunned! I was convinced that BAS is actually a spinoff from a DoD funded project, were hybrid silicon biological entities are put to work at creating virtual testing grounds for future low intensity MOUT situations.....Oh well.  biggrin_o.gif

TopCover

Monkeys next target...Barney the Dinosaur...is in the background....mind you...a slimmer more skeletal Barney.

Monkeys next target...Barney the Dinosaur...is in the background....mind you...a slimmer more skeletal Barney.

Still looks more like a albino duck to me...

On topic: none of the download links work here: http://www.ballistic-studios.com/ But im sure you'r aware of this?

Dude....how many ducks in your neighbourhood have 2 fang like teeth. Unless you live in Chernoybl....I'm guessing not many biggrin_o.gif

Yes we are aware....and whats more...we dont care....just kidding...we are slowly getting this fixed biggrin_o.gif

Dude....how many ducks in your neighbourhood have 2 fang like teeth. Unless you live in Chernoybl....I'm guessing not many  biggrin_o.gif

Yes we are aware....and whats more...we dont care....just kidding...we are slowly getting this fixed biggrin_o.gif

daffyteeth.jpg

I've rest my case.  tounge_o.gif

anyway, well im glad to hear that. I deleted all my addons a while ago and i had to search for weeks to find all the BAS stuff

I dont see any fangs dude....just a nice pair of choppers.

PS. You spent hours looking for that didn't you? biggrin_o.gif

At least....I hope you did crazy_o.gif

for ur updated deltas (i know i post alot concerning ur deltas)

can u please have the covert deltas have no american flag on them

i just cant seem to help it when i make a black ops mission using ur covert deltas that they have an american flag on them, i mean if it was black op mission if they fail they should have no links to the country they are from

since deltas are mainly black ops since they are still not fully acknowledge within the us army, i wish u would consider my request under advisement

any time u feel like telling me off just do wink_o.gif

i just love ur deltas thats all

the current highlight of the BAS thread...a monkey humping a robot.....nuff said....