Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

@>

<|

/\

hey thats a cool person you made  smile_o.gif

hah didnt work out as I planned but u get the picture  tounge_o.gif

But yeh i declare injustice in the BIS Forum smily system: we have a santa, blues brothers and a Uncle Sam smily. I propose to BIS to add Ded Moroz, Alla Pugacheva and a Marschal Zhukov smilies (not Stalin cuz Stalin was a murderous f**khead).

Ontopic:

work has gone deep into the night and today so far all known bugs have been removed, so so far so good everything goes to plan.

Before hand just want to extend a warm shoutout to Our Weapons MOD (especially DPS) and CSLA II. You guys are the best! For the rest, you'll see y tonight.

It's a great news Soul_Assassin... biggrin_o.gif

And WITH VICTROY DAY, everyone! wink_o.gif

Gedis, s Dnem Velikoj pobedi!  biggrin_o.gif

ca rodina biggrin_o.gif

i think today is a great day for OFP xmas_o.gifwink_o.gif

Pitti

Not for OFP only, but for whole mankind.

except for the neo-nazi's biggrin_o.gif

I missed the posts about the release-dates (last few days I was trying to transfer all files to my new PC). I don't have OFP installed right now (shame on me, but I haven't found the time for it yet), but I'll make sure I'll install it on my new rig this evening so I can use the RHS addons smile_o.gif

60 years ago, nazi Germany was defeated, although German forces capitulated on the 8th allready, "victory day" stands at the 9th of May.

To my Russian brothers; I wish you all the best of luck & joy in your lives, for what your nation has endured, few could.

I salute you.

about 60 years ago nazis occupied Estonia,they KILLED CIVILIANS,then they were blown away and russians occupied us and KILLED about 40 000-50 000 estonians or more.Then in 1991 was a revolution and we became free and Soviet Union collapsed.Now the Russian president calls us nazis and i think he is a TOTAL f**khead. mad_o.gif

don't look at the politics, they all are dumbasses...

look, also Lithuania and Latvia was invaded by soviets, our resistance was figthing from 1940 when nazis invaded us to 1951 against soviets, besides, Lithuanian resistance lasted longer then any other world countrye's, but still, so long waited help from the NATO block didn't come.

We, Lithuanians, felt free only in 1989, but only in 1991 it was totaly declared in papers and real life...

1991, January 13 day, soviet forces took Vilnius in charge, by drawing military forces... i still remember when i were 6 years old, that night we were at my grandmothers and grandfather house, then we heard strange noise, it was soviet mechanized batalion T-72s, BMPs, VDV BMDs, trucks and other vechicles. Even OMON's alpha team was there!

Soviets have chosen wonderful time for this people killing "parade". Operation Desert Storm was just started. 13 civilians payed their life for freedom.

But still, what would happen if nazis were not drawn from german power?

I don't blame russians, only politics... Russians are honest people, they almost always tels truth...

let me back on topic:

FINALLY THE DAY HAS COME biggrin_o.gif  biggrin_o.gif

I live in Japan so the day i see the pack will be next day,  May 10th.

but i'm very happy to see that, really looking forward to  tomorrow  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]although German forces capitulated on the 8th allready, "victory day" stands at the 9th of May.

Well... yeah. That's because it takes time for ZIS-5 trucks loaded down with crates of ringing Vodka bottles to make their way forward on rubble-strewn streets, aye?

wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Now the Russian president calls us nazis

My apologies Eestikas, but all of the Baltic states do have a very large, resurgent, Fascist party. For the Russians who lost several million killed / wounded in The Great Patriotic War, that's a cause for concern.

Now you could easily argue: "Yeah, but what the f*ck can we do against Russia?" Well, at the same time, who thought that Hitler would grab Germany by the balls and haul it out of the shitpit it was in after the Treaty of Versailles? (OK. I apologize for the spelling there.)

But, we'll all leave this alone or put it in another thread, yes? We can't go about dragging the RHS thread off and dishonouring dead or surviving servicemen. (The two are not closely related and the order should be reversed.)

Just a few more hours. Ah, damn my impatience.

Little known fact:

- Beta testers want the full addon to be released as soon as possible as well.

Computer games like OFP should be kept out of the politics... We don't wanna have another militaryphotos do we? wink_o.gif

And I can't wait for the release-thingie tonight! Whatever it'll be! excited.gif

#loop1

~0.1

?(rhsaddonreleased) : goto "godownload"

this action ["keeprefreshing"]

goto "loop1"

#godownload

~0.1

?(gotall) : goto "gotestit"

this action ["downloading"]

goto "godownload"

#gotestit

~0.1

?(nomoretime) : goto "reportit"

this action ["testinmissioneditor"]

goto "gotestit"

#reportit

~0.1

this sidechat "Congratulations, that's a great addition to OFP icon14.gif"

exit

#loop1

~0.1

?(rhsaddonreleased) : goto "godownload"

this action ["keeprefreshing"]

goto "loop1"

#godownload

~0.1

?(gotall) : goto "gotestit"

this action ["downloading"]

goto "godownload"

#gotestit

~0.1

?(nomoretime) : goto "reportit"

this action ["testinmissioneditor"]

goto "gotestit"

#reportit

~0.1

this sidechat "Congratulations, that's a great addition to OFP icon14.gif"

exit

well, inspired by this we're working 75% faster now biggrin_o.gif

Guest major gandhi
Computer games like OFP should be kept out of the politics... We don't wanna have another militaryphotos do we? wink_o.gif

I totally agree, no politics in this forum!!!

can't wait to play with the new addons biggrin_o.gif

Tick tack tick tack tick tack tick tack...

*Beep!*

(low bass voice)

"YOU HAVE ONE HOUR."

blues.gif

*Beep!*

*listening Soviet anthem*

Its like...your swimming through the dark grey waters...cold yet refreshing...then you hear it..........daaa dum........daaaaa dummm....................daa dum daaa dum....dadum dadum daudum dadumduadumdadumdadumdadum...............................and something brushes your leg....................... tounge_o.gif

dont spam the topic please.

I am sure they release it in a few hours no need to post useless posts wink_o.gif

well, inspired by this we're working 75% faster now biggrin_o.gif

I could suggest several ways to improve performance of this script, but I guess I better shut up and wait til you release biggrin_o.gif

Great helicopters guys, they look beautiful

for those who did not yet realise it... rhs released something here.