Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

BTW, now that the weapons and the infantry have been patched up, we're hoping to see some missions. Please if you make one, post about it here biggrin_o.gif.

BTW, now that the weapons and the infantry have been patched up, we're hoping to see some missions. Please if you make one, post about it here biggrin_o.gif.

I'm working on a campaign with your Naval Infantry and CSLA-Resistance. But there's still a long way to go and I'm very busy in my RL at the moment.

could you please post here which guided missile you are using in your missions (besides BIS standard)? tia. smile_o.gif

I've been working on a GRU mission since the release of the Motorized Infantry mission I made (see sig) . It's taking a while though as I've been implementing group linkII into the mission. That and the mission takes place on the entire island of Nogova. There will be lots of walking and sneaking in the finished mission. Two of the objectives start in random locations on the Island, so hopefully their will be lots of replay value. So far the mission only requires RHS GRU,RHS Weapons pack, and JAM2. I'm toying with throwing in the RHS T55s again. I'm not sure yet.

The biggest set back was when I reformatted my computer last month. You might say I had to restart the mission from scratch.

I've been working on a GRU mission since the release of the Motorized Infantry mission I made (see sig) . It's taking a while though as I've been implementing group linkII into the mission. That and the mission takes place on the entire island of Nogova. There will be lots of walking and sneaking in the finished mission. Two of the objectives start in random locations on the Island, so hopefully their will be lots of replay value. So far the mission only requires RHS GRU,RHS Weapons pack, and JAM2. I'm toying with throwing in the RHS T55s again. I'm not sure yet.

The biggest set back was when I reformatted my computer last month. You might say I had to restart the mission from scratch.

MP or SP? if you're having problems with the t-55s in MP: i have a mp, we just didn't release it so far as nobody reported problems biggrin_o.gif

could you please post here which guided missile you are using in your missions (besides BIS standard)? tia. smile_o.gif

Is the question refering to my post? huh.gif

Hm, I will use some RHS-Addons, CSLA2-Mod, Vits APC-Pack and perhaps some Mapfact-stuff. So some of the guided missiles from these addons will be used... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]MP or SP? if you're having problems with the t-55s in MP: i have a mp, we just didn't release it so far as nobody reported problems

Single player, I'm unable to play online do to the bad upload speed on my connection. The mission might actually be interesting as a co op. When it's released I can probably allow some one to create a multiplayer co op version. I just wish I could play online sad_o.gif

As for the T55s I have no problems with them. I just haven't decided if the mission I'm making should include tanks or not. I'm contemplating adding a "Destroy the Tank Depot." as a secondary or hidden objective. If I do that though I'm not sure if I could justify asking people to download another addon just to blow up a couple of parked tanks. It seems to me though that if some one has the RHS GRU addon than they most likely have the T55s also.

Any I'm still thinking about it. In the end I'll probably add some T55s wink_o.gif

Is the question refering to my post? huh.gif

Hm, I will use some RHS-Addons, CSLA2-Mod, Vits APC-Pack and perhaps some Mapfact-stuff. So some of the guided missiles from these addons will be used... wink_o.gif

nope, i was just asking it generally.

Shadow NX,

does your team need some info about Su-25?

isnt that "thing" a BMP 3 with a much bigger gun?

it looks amphibious anyway wink_o.gif

very nice smile_o.gif

isnt that "thing" a BMP 3 with a much bigger gun?

it looks amphibious anyway wink_o.gif

very nice smile_o.gif

thats what i was thinking... althought i'd doubt how well it can float with that beast of a turret on it now biggrin_o.gif

image085.jpg

it floats yay.gif

looks like t-80,bmp-3 and pt-76 crashed into each other and merged tounge2.gif

noup, bmp-3 was already floating...

so it would be bmp-3 and T-80 feature put into one vehicle and we go vehicle who find it's role in vdv, army and morpechs...

m... i don't know exactly that it can or can't fire from it's 125mm smoothbore gun when floating, but if pt-76 could, maybe this one was designed also to fire when floating...

and you know what? soviet/russian floating vehicles with "big guns" are the  only in the world... nor U.S. nor other Nato country has something like it with these features...

sweden HAD a amphibious tank with a 90mm low pressure gun during the 80´s and early 90´s....

but ok, sweden isnt a nato country, and im not sure you can call a 90mm gun a "big" gun wink_o.gif

we also had floating devices on our MBT 103 "S-Tank"

but it couldnt shoot while floating...

other then that, i agree on russia being the only country with big gunned floating vehicles...

well everything starting from 73mm gun are "big guns" for floating and fireing... at least for me... wink_o.gif

you are right sweden isn't a nato country, i know that sweden are prepared for military action and 50% or higher of your people are ready to fight (served in armed forces and know how to fight for their homes) not only in technological but also in mental? way...

it keeps me wounder how sweden kept and are keeping neutralitet for so many years...

oh, back on topic...

Shadow NX,

Su-25 info are sent to you by a pm, same was done about T-80 for reador and Kenji, gave him info about T-62s... wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Looks a lot like a PT76 with a new turret.

wouldnt be the first time they recycled that particular chasis.

Together with the mission maker CHAOS we released a lil modular script system for easy artillery, medic, airsupport and whatever else you might need.

Makes your radioman much more important smile_o.gif

For more infos check

RHS Page

amazing stuff  notworthy.gif

well i always added a radio to infantry, no matter if there's no use of it...

now it looks that your life depends on it... wink_o.gif

realy awesome demo mission and scripts...

...it's great that someone put hands on it, now we got a new necessity for ofp, a radiomen or at least a radio...

...it's about time, for signal troops to be formed up and be ready to any action in ofp...

i have an idea, for more realism, why not to make some scripts, like radio with malfunctions, when radiomen was hit with several bullets or felt from some height causing radio to malfunction...

another idea (which is only in my full of hopes head) is to make real radio chatter biggrin_o.gif when you are calling some support by whoise and from the other side of radio you would hear a responce...

our T-80s just entered release candidate status whistle.gifbiggrin_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]our T-80s just entered release candidate status

really??! This is probally a bad question but any idea on release? yay.gif