Sign in to follow this  
soul_assassin

Red Hammer Studios

you only get seven downloads from it mate proably more than 7 people have downloaded it already i would have sugested that it would have been better to send the link to a rhs member first to make sure they get it then, post the link for others

To inform everyone, atm the few active RHS members work their asses off to provide somethign for the 9th, god i hope all goes well.

Well all i can say i hope this release will have a positive result and not end into questions why we not have this or that in the pack.

To the RHS members and the Mods that support us, many kudos to all of you.

Good news, I cannot wait for the release, and appreciate all of your efforts. Trust me, there will be no questions like that from me smile_o.gif

Hi

I know I'm a little bit in late but I have a question: What is this?

Hind1.jpg

Hind2.jpg

Do not answer a tank please...  biggrin_o.gif

At first here is what came to mind, some sort of T-80 tank;

t80u-2.jpg

Sputnik Monroe, your are very funny... rock.gif

Yes, in my opinion it is a T-80:  

-Broad and thin hull

-Two colors camouflage

But the two barrel are not very separate...

Maybe a T-90...

T90gras1.jpg

It's dificult to say!

Someone can do a better zoom than me?

My oppinion:

hind6.jpg

jup T-90 and only! because there are 3 blocks of armor sticked on the side of T-90 to provide better protection for driver and extra fuel tanks, which are closer than on T-80...

I'm agree Geocider, but we can try to tell the version...

T-90,T-90S, T-90SK or T-90E?

I'm just joking!  tounge_o.gif

OH YEAH! I forgot. I have a lot of very small movies of AFV on my old STEEL PANTHER II game disc but I cant read it (. SMK).

Someone know how I can read it?

Guys a general anouncement about tommora:

The releases will be AFTER 18:00 GMT so please do not spam the thread with demands and yeh i know in some parts of the world its not 9th anymore but yeh tough luck smile_o.gif.

Hopefully everything goes as planned amd everyone will be as happy as we are biggrin_o.gif.

It doesnt even matter if its delayed a bit , just take your time dont rush and do something wrong or something you might not wanna do. We can wait for a couple of more days.

If anyones dying to get these exactly on the 9th then you can die tounge_o.gif .

Good luck, let's hope the curse of the release dates won't strike RHS as well. smile_o.gif

Looking forward to whatever you release.

Shame our friend Keller is not here to whine, I'm sure he'd find something wrong. tounge_o.gif

waaait a minute...whats being released? A big addon pack with tanks, helos,etc. or an addon containing one single vehicle ?

Sorry buy i havent been following this thread alls Ive seen is pics of vaious vehicles and it is "sooooooo good to hear it".If anyone knows what that quote is from...lol...  smile_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]waaait a minute...whats being released? A big addon pack with tanks, helos,etc. or an addon containing one single vehicle ?

Sorry buy i havent been following this thread alls Ive seen is pics of vaious vehicles and it is "sooooooo good to hear it".If anyone knows what that quote is from...lol...

if what I read is correct, it is the infantry and weapon pack that RHS will be releasing very soon...

You'll note how we never actually said that.

S dniom Pobedy! comrades! smile_o.gif

ok, with victory day!

Good news!!!

I would like to extend my salute in honour of all those who gave their lives and those who lived to tell about WWII. You guys are my idols and heros. S Dneyom Popedi!!

@>

<|

/\

@>

<|

/\

hey thats a cool person you made smile_o.gif