max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Just a simple request, a static and handheld version of a 60mm mortar for some Close in Support for ground troops. It would be cool if the handheld version took the Launcher spot so it can be easily pulled out and it would have a Elevation indicator for zeroing it.

image037.jpg

3CB's mod team are working on a 60mm commando mortar. https://3cbmod.wordpress.com/category/news/in-development/ :-D

It's just occurred to me having a quick look around the editor that there are no civilian aircraft (by default) in Arma3.. surely this can't be the case?

I remember there were a few available in Arma2/OFP, where have they all gone?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good mod that puts some in if this is the case please?

Is anybody currently working on any kind of particle effects/smoke/fire mod for ArmA 3? OpticalSnare is gone and Blastcore with him, and I'm unaware of any other effects mods that enhance the feel of the battlefield. I used to really love the JTD Fire and Smoke mod from ArmA 2 but JTD seems to be gone as well.

I'm looking for the same thing. I'm aware of BlastCore but it's pretty heavy on some machines and looking for something stand alone. What I would like is a mod that gives a bit smoke/small fires effective for longer time in the ruins when things like a building are hit by heavy shells or destroyed.

No need to be massive/dense or "improved" smoke,  BIS vanilla smoke effects would be enough. Smallish smoke stacks/fires in the ruins to get that ongoing war feeling.

Searched but not found any...

Yea, JTD's A2 stuff was great, he even had the fire spread to nearby objects, really cool :)

/KC

My ultimate AI mod: bCombat AI with AI groups communicating enemy positions to each other if they are withing range of each other and have radios like ASR_AI or VCOM AI does. Then it must also have the ability to take rearm during combat from corpses/environment/and worn backpacks(ammo bearers) like ASR_AI does. Lastly it must be able to use UAVs for scouting like VCOM does. Is this possible?

Does anyone is willing to make a BMPT Terminator or BMPT 72?

I'm surprised that nobody has make one in A2 nor Armed assault.

Does anyone is willing to make a BMPT Terminator or BMPT 72?

I'm surprised that nobody has make one in A2 nor Armed assault.

I do have BMPT mesh done (not textured, but already unwrapped), but since these are not fielded...

I do have BMPT mesh done (not textured, but already unwrapped), but since these are not fielded...

Arf, that's a sad news for me :(

It's just occurred to me having a quick look around the editor that there are no civilian aircraft (by default) in Arma3.. surely this can't be the case?

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good mod that puts some in if this is the case please?

There's a Cessna on Armaholic. Also some civilian jets by Ivory Aircraft

Ehhhh... if you're defining "civilian aircraft" as fixed-wing aircraft, then according to the Bohemia Interactive Wiki ("BIKI") OFP/CWA's Cessna may have been the only one in a base game; all subsequent main Arma games got theirs in the expansion: Douglas DC-3 in ArmA: Queen's Gambit, Antonov An-2 in Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead, and the as-yet-unidentified prop plane -- though I'm told Cessna TTx-based -- in Arma 3: Apex. It also appears that OFP/CWA, ArmA and Arma 2: Operation Arrowhead had no rotary-wing civil aviation, while Arma 2 had a Mi-17 (Civilian) and Arma 3 has a "M-900" (bench-less civilian counterpart to the MH-9 Hummingbird).

If Gnat's Cessna doesn't match what you're looking for (the Ivory Aircraft that dreadpirate mentioned have been pulled from Armaholic) and you don't want to count antique fighters/warbirds, there's also [Dust]Sabre's lineup (including the "SabreD" An-2) and mrflay's FLAY Hang Glider, some reskins of vanilla helicopters, Dutch emergency services versions of Aplion's EC635, and dezkit's Bell 206.

• Like 1

Hey i dont know if here is anybody else who have same request but i want that in 3DEN editro will be ID button because when i want to remove/delete any building i can not or i dont know how in 2D editor i had some script or what and it was fine.

Thanks

Any kind of new Artillery like the M777 would be so awesome, maybe with the ability to tow it or lift it? :)

Arf, that's a sad news for me :(

never say never....

• Like 1

Any kind of new Artillery like the M777 would be so awesome, maybe with the ability to tow it or lift it? :)

As far as I know the M777 is a w.i.p. with the U.S. Naval warfare pack, not sure as the status of the mod but it sounds very promising,  be patient, good things come to those who wait :)

As far as I know the M777 is a w.i.p. with the U.S. Naval warfare pack, not sure as the status of the mod but it sounds very promising,  be patient, good things come to those who wait :)

Nope, it was cancelled, it isnt on their list anymore because they dont want it  :(  So i thought that maybe someone else who needs some ideas...  :rolleyes:  ^_^

I think we still have the model of the M777, but i have to check, if we still have it, someone else may have it and finish it if they desire

• Like 2

I think we still have the model of the M777, but i have to check, if we still have it, someone else may have it and finish it if they desire

That would be so awesome man  :)  I'm such a fan of artillery but sadly there aren't a lot ingame  :mellow:

• Like 1

I have some sad news,

i sadly dont have the M777 model anymore, it is a real shame, but i hope someone will make.

Cheers,

Fox

• Like 1

I have some sad news,

i sadly dont have the M777 model anymore, it is a real shame, but i hope someone will make.

Cheers,

Fox

Well, that's really sad but I also hope that someone would create one.

Thank you for looking for it, your project is still very nice ;)

Maybe SRBknight wants to work on it... 

I tried to learn Blender but i havent got enough time for this because i will have my final exams soon  :mellow:

Also, i'm more a Mission and Map maker...

Thx a lot 

Manuel  ;)

• Like 1

U.S. Winter SpecOps  

Any HERO modder can port to A3 this fantastic uniforms from Arma2? Schnapsdrosel, the developer, seems unactive from 2013, but this really needs to be ported now that we finally have good winter maps for A3!! tell me if it's possible, i challenge you to find a tastier mod!! 

4-skull2i.jpg

4-winterops3.jpg

WINTER OPFOR SPETZNAZ TOO... COME ON GUYS... WE NEED THIS!!

4-glopfor.jpg

U.S. Winter SpecOps  

Any HERO modder can port to A3 this fantastic uniforms from Arma2? Schnapsdrosel, the developer, seems unactive from 2013, but this really needs to be ported now that we finally have good winter maps for A3!! tell me if it's possible, i challenge you to find a tastier mod!! 

4-skull2i.jpg

4-winterops3.jpg

WINTER OPFOR SPETZNAZ TOO... COME ON GUYS... WE NEED THIS!!

4-glopfor.jpg

Hey. You can  try to ask Vanschmoozin and Spectik in their topic call VSM-Gear Pack they are preparing to do some winter uniforms. Good luck

DEAR GOD