Sign in to follow this  
shiftysean

Dutch Aviation Emergency Services (DAES)

Hi there,

Zedp3Cjl.jpg?1 y7TZ268l.jpg

The Dutch Aviation Emergency Services will add both types of EC-135 helicopters used by

dutch emergency services.

The Lifeliner 2 (PH-ULP) is a Rotterdam airport/Erasmus Hospital based trauma helicopter, and the

police variant (Police02) is a somewhat upgraded (enginewise) EC-135 that's mostly seen around

Rotterdam aswell, but all of the policechoppers are originally based on Schiphol Airport in Amsterdam.

This mod will add the 2 helicopters on the civillian side, and their respective pilots.

The Lifeliner has extra medical supplies, aswell as their pilots and yellow chemlights.

The police has red chemlights, pistols with limited mags.

These two helicopters will also be baked into the NLD_units mod for our gaming community.

IMPORTANT!!

This mod is dependant on Aplions EC-635 Hellenic Armed Forces Mod!!!

Which you can find here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?192536-HAFM-EC-635-Helicopter

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=28903

Credits!!!

First and foremost this is a retexture of the amazing model that Aplion generously gave to the public.

ALL credits to him and his team for the amazing work on this thing!

Secondly as a first timer here, I had a lot of help from someone within my Arma group named Smootch

(whom you may know as one of the texturers of the NLD_units of Lowlands Tactical).

He gave me pointers, helped with ideas and eventually made the config and turned this into

a .pbo. Many thanks to him!

And finally a big shoutout to Bohemia Interactive Studios for making the Arma series what it is, and

continueing to support the community.

Hope you enjoy!!

And for any questions or remarks you can find me on the BIS forums as Shiftysean, or contact me over at

Lowtac.nl (Shiftysean).

-Shiftysean-

Download: http://lowtac.nl/DAES/ (Thanks to Outlaw28 for the link :))

Changelog Dutch Aviation Emergency Services

16-06-2015 (1.0.0)

Release

17-06-2015 (1.1.0)

added rangemaster belt to police pilot

added server key & bisign

changed PBO name

changed inside door Lifeliner 2

changed Police pilot uniform

Edited by ShiftySean
Update
  • Like 1

Is the police helicopter part of the Konlijke Marechaussee or is it a helicopter of the civil police?

Edited by reforger

Is the police helicopter part of the Konlijke Marechaussee or is it a helicopter of the civil police?

It is very much civil police (think for things like burglars, carthefts, missing persons, big events check).

As far as I know the Marechaussee is still using the old Cougars.

New mod v1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

@ShiftySean;

You are now able to manage your own promo pages of your content on our web platform and soon also publish new content yourself.

To do so, please hit 'this is me' button on the page while logged in and follow the quick and safe claim procedure to get connected to your work.

For now you can send new content or releases our way by using any filesharing service and add your notification at getsatisfaction.withsix.com.

great mod, but .. the key? the name of pbo must be no spaces (name name name.pbo; name_name_name.pbo)

Key will be in the update, along with a holster and belt for the police pilots and some minor texture fixes here and there ;) I'll change up the .pbo name, thanks for the headsup :)

Updated mod v1.1.0 available at withSIX. Download now by clicking:

banner-420x120.png

Hey ShiftySean , you can upload updates or new mods to withSIX yourself now!

Make your own promo page, get the power to release your work at your own point of choosing.

To learn more, follow this guide.

Hi there,

I think you did a very good job on this mod but in my opinion it could be improved on 1 aspect.

Being in a realism unit which has this addon in it's modpack, (Used for an event) we from the unit all agree it's too sensitive.

What i mean with sensitive is that you can do 2 barrel rolls on 50m height.

I don't know if you are aware of this "problem" or maybe you just prefer how it is this way.

If this sensitivity could be slightly decreased, it would be very much appreciated by us all and others that are using and willing to download this addon. 

Looking forward to your response.  :)

Hi there,

I think you did a very good job on this mod but in my opinion it could be improved on 1 aspect.

Being in a realism unit which has this addon in it's modpack, (Used for an event) we from the unit all agree it's too sensitive.

What i mean with sensitive is that you can do 2 barrel rolls on 50m height.

I don't know if you are aware of this "problem" or maybe you just prefer how it is this way.

If this sensitivity could be slightly decreased, it would be very much appreciated by us all and others that are using and willing to download this addon. 

Looking forward to your response.  :)

Unfortunatly that is out of my hands, it's only a texturing reskin of Aplions EC-635 mod. As such the handling part of this bird is with him. (And unless he changed this there's no way I can legally change that).

I can see as a milsim unit it's a little too agile, but I myself don't really mind it as much as they are quite agile irl aswell.

So yeah, sorry I can't help with handling as it's part of the model that I borrowed ;)