max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I would like to see uh60 blackhawks for transport and a huey just like Arma2 is anybody making

Steve

Additional, more present day Opfor forces (a la A2).

I'd like to request someone to make a variant of the Buzzard jet in the game available to Blufor with either the Blufor colorscheme (dark green) or to a grey tint similar to an A10 or F18. :bounce3:

Thanks!

Hello

I wonder if anyone would have heard of a C-130 was scheduled for airborne jumps?

nothing prettier than her!

couches-superposees-de-parachutistes-c-130.jpg

Thanks YouReK

I'd like to develop a basic sonar with someone who is able to create UI for sonar and script it. I have a sketch of algorithms and functionality ready (I have basic understanding of the scripting language), but I can't script it or create the UI without help. I'd like to make it completely open source with pretty liberal license so that others (eg. naval unit developers) could use it as well. Here are some features of the functionality that I've sketched so far:

- automatically compatible with units and mods, should work with them "out of the box", doesn't require any changes to existing or future matter

- high performance thanks to intelligent sounding algorithm (uses basic arithmetic and trigonometric operations, doesn't need eg. LOS checks almost at all)

- able to detect objects in it's detection area and show them on UI in real time

- intuitive, user-friendly UI

- simple, intelligent functionality that results in immersive outcome

- probably also easily extendable (eg. sonar / radar detectors and such) thanks to the quite simple functionality

I'm able to write the algorithms in pseudocode (done already), design the functionality and the sounds (and test it, of course!)

If you're interested in the idea, please contact me on Steam (http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezcoo_/) or via PM, prefer Steam if possible.

More about the idea here: http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?165419-Dynamic-quot-per-pixel-quot-content-in-UI-(how-to-print-data-from-sonar-probe-on-the-screen)

Edited by Ezcoo

1. TORA BORA (A2) type map for A3

2. More OpFor forces.

Request for a script. The best of norrin's classic revive script, combined with the new respawn module system available in A3.

Basically the entire list of features/options available in norrin's revive (which is extensive*), but instead of setting your own respawn points which do not change during the mission - it uses the respawn module system new to A3. A combination of respawn points that you can set as available from mission start, along with others that you can gain or lose during mission based on trigger conditions.

* - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?74396-Revive-Script

looking through the animation viewer, there are 2 more animations for walking with your weapon lowered, that don't seem to be used for anything

i'm not a modder, but i don't think it would be too difficult to make a script that would randomize the walk animations for individual soldiers

i don't think it would even have to be sync'ed for MP, and it would be great to add a bit of differentiation when walking around in groups, instead of every soldier doing the same coolguy stride all the time

Someone could port the Arma 2 USS Nimitz to Arma 3?

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=13540

It would be a great feature since BI is going to reléase 2 CAs aircrafts son and that there is only 1 big airfield for each island.

You'd do well to get someone to receive Jdog's permission to do so. :)

is anybody working on a mod in current time for arma 3, fx. such as afghanistan/iraq ?

would be awesome to have some sort of total conversion with A-10's, Apaches etc.

So me and my buddies were talking about some old OFP mods we used to play, and remembered the great and almighty Lego Warz: http://www.moddb.com/mods/lego-warz

I searched, and wasn't able to find anything like it in the ArmA series, so I am pleading for someone with the time on their hands to it. I unfortunately don't have the modding knowledge. But if anyone does decide to start on a reboot of this mod, you will have the full support of me and about 6 of my friends (if that counts for anything) and I will personally be the first in line to download the mod.

Is anyone working on a small funny santa mod for Christmas? Bit of a weird request but we used a santa mod last year and it will sooo funny taking down evil santa and his sleighs the drop 200lb presents of death

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk 2

i usually play as sniper, and i'd like to see an addon, where when i use my binocular/telemeter i don't have to put my rifle on my shoulder (when i'm laying down) but when i chose binocular/telemeter i can put my rifle on the ground and when i finished with that i can take my rifle back on; i think it'll be more realistic.

hope you understood what i mean, my english is not that good :) thx in advance for all the work you guys do :)

Stumbled on a page that had what looks to be a futuristic submarine. It would look pretty good as a civilian submarine for ArmA 3 ;)

LINK OF SUBMARINE: http://www.ecofriend.com/scubster-a-pedal-powered-submarine-for-international-submarine-race-2011.html

scubster-ortho_O8BLT_69.jpg

Also, we could change the pedal submarine "Scubster" to an electric or motor powered version for ArmA 3. (also add a few lights to the front like the SDV)

Ranwer

Request someone mod GreenFor's CH-49 to have 6 rocketpods taken from BluFor's AH-9 in the same configuration as past Arma game's Mi-17.

image.jpg

Requesting ghost hawk with HE minigun it's shame that current ghost hawk shooting lights but nothing more :(

I would like a M1A3 Abrams (just a SUPER DUPER M1A2 with a twist, a missile launcher, a 20mm cannon ,a rail gun, a commanders minigun, the cheetahs AA turret on top of it, something along those lines, plus a MICLIC)

I have no idea how to mod, so heres my idea for some clever dick to impliment.

take the darter drone, increase its size, make one variant with a HMG as the turret. another variant as a logistics drone. i.e. no turret, just an inventory and extended fuel tanks for long range resupply/kill missions (add VAS to it for complete resupply options. or not).

re-model the 2 variants to look appropriate.

obviously with increased size, they should be more vulnerable to enemy fire hence balancing the addition of a turret so there not too OP. and of course, neither variant could be backpackable.

and.... GO!!!

tell me when your done :P

For the love of all that is holy, please create a mod that changes the fake vehicle/weapon names to real ones. It is quite difficult for me to remember these fake vehicles names. For example Slammer instead of Merkava and Blackfoot instead of Comanche. I do appreciate that the fake names are related to the real names like Blackfoot Native Americans rather than Comanche Native Americans. (I am part Blackfoot) Still, it is hard to remember what is what with these strange fictional names.