max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

The VDV gru, russian weapons (AKs, RPGs, PKMs...) and russian units, old school american units with m16, m4a1... Better sound mod etc.

I have been trying to mod a plane into Arma 3 from Arma 2 and unable to make it work what so ever and gaved up at this point after dealing with it for 3 months. anywho. my question is. can some one make an A-10 Warthog for arma 3 ? not likethe AiA (All in Arma) good mod no doubt about that but as i only would like the A-10 Warthog into Arma 3 and ofc if it is possible 3 versions of it.

Version 1. cannon ofc and normal guided missles (ground missiles) and AA missiles. Version 2. cannon ofc. Unguided bomb and Ground missile. Version 3. Cannon ofc. Ground missile and Clouster Bombs. is it possible that some skilled person out there would make this mod if possible? i would like this request on behaf of our danish small clan T-DK (Team Denmark)

a small picture of it http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/cf/A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg/300px-A-10_Thunderbolt_II_In-flight-2.jpg

Hope someone would make us very happy =)

If you already have Arma 2, you can use the All in Arma mod to get it into Arma 3.
The VDV gru, russian weapons (AKs, RPGs, PKMs...) and russian units, old school american units with m16, m4a1... Better sound mod etc.
A bunch of people have been there and done these, they were some of the first Arma 3 mods. :rolleyes: Also, JSRS is WIP. Edited by Chortles

i know about the All in Arma. but as i said above i would like only the A-10 Warthog addon / mod not with anything els as the All in Arma adds along. tanks etc. i only want the A-10 Warthog cheers.

which is not really a mod, is dll library changing the way shaders behave. I would rather have BIS update/improve their shaders rather than an external injected library to be perfectly honest.

Well, yes, but I'm kind skeptical and think it's more likely that some will make some external dll than BIS updating their shaders... wish they'd prove me wrong.

The Daylight RP team is looking for modeller who could create an European ambulance (...)

Vilas has already done and released a bunch of these for ArmA II.

Maybe he'd be willing to donate, permit a rework for A3?

Edited by topas

This is entirely the wrong subforum, forum, and even site altogether.

Unless you mean the existing ArmA 2 one in which case This still isn't the correct forum for it.

Why?

I mean ArmA 3 and usermade zombie mod for it, where would you suggest I post it? No value on your post so far..

Small request here, basically a reskin of one of the factions that can then be used as a new independent faction.

Mainly black camo for those night ops missions.

Gnfkg96.jpg

Posting here too based on request.

Hi there. would like to ask some few addons for my arma 3 server(renting).

1) A simple addon that would be able to save status of a player of ther gears and etc. Unless they die...

2) A Better GUI of a admin rights for banning, kicking or slaying a player?

3) Is there a possibility of a vehicle spawner.

Can also some tell me how to use the radio to make the radio sound like realist? Like instead of using the group channel or like global to talk... how do we use that radio on ur gear?

fail post

---------- Post added at 09:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:26 AM ----------

This exists already, this mod has like 30+/- guns fully attachable and with authentic sound included

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?160599-NATO-SF-and-Russian-Spetsnaz-WEAPONS-for-A3

Nice find, but are there any units?

Edited by ruin
x

also JSRS is WIP

I would love to see the Icon A5 in game. I think its the perfect vehicle for cruising around Altis and looks dam cool. I can defiantly imagine these buzzing around the Islands in 2035

Vilas has already done and released a bunch of these for ArmA II.

Maybe he'd be willing to donate, permit a rework for A3?

Nice! How can I have missed those :D I'll contact him, thanks a lot for the tip!

af178052-ec17-4507-b60d-b3c5203c2191.Full.jpg

mb-g-v6cdi.jpg

2m67i2u.jpg

Mercedes-Benz G-clacc V6 CDI

The G-Class is equipped with a 185 hp (138 kW) V6 CDI engine. The Common Rail Diesel Injection engine is coupled to a 5-speed automatic transmission with permanent four-wheel drive. The body is equipped with armor and Mines protection. In addition, there are various facilities for military equipment integrated, the vehicles have a aggravated base and the G-Class is equipped with a large luggage rack on the back. The payload of the vehicle is very high because of all this. In addition, the vehicle itself is also easy to transport. Thanks to a reinforced chassis, the G-Class can be hung as under slung load (USL) below a transport helicopter

• Like 1

I´d really like to see another island with "insane" terraingrid, like there was for OFP ages ago with Hells Circus: http://ofp.gamepark.cz/index.php?showthis=5045

We might have got the biggest island yet with Altis, but most i see is: flat, flat, boring, flat.

PMC Proving Grounds was a nice experiment by BI, and even though i only ever saw the "meh" (Lite) version of it on my comp, i think it had a lot of potential going and wished they pursued the concept further.

Kind of useless, but I'd love a camera "weapon" for newscasters, and maybe even a microphone

Any plans for throwable or attachable IR strobes that can be turned on and off? Would be cool to be able to attach to vehicles like in Medal of Honor for ps3.

I wanted to know if anything like TrueMods has been made for ArmA III, or something at the very least that handles zooming with guns. I don't want to have to hold down a button to zoom (and I think it zooms too far anyway).

I would like to see an AK47 and AK74 co witness with a ultimak gas rail and aimpoint micro t1 h1 sight

you could make a map editor similar to that already existing in far cry2-3

so as to greatly simplify the creation of maps

in addition the editor should have the function of importer of objects to be able to

enrich

Make that tank PL-O1 CONCEPT. IT will be awsome if someone will create it, Becouse i can't do addons and i think it will be good idea.

Make that tank PL-O1 CONCEPT. IT will be awsome if someone will create it, Becouse i can't do addons and i think it will be good idea.

Something like this?

1289858_10100534587969941_282983824_n.jpg?oh=2a5dafc56b1b9428e4cd3e1a77720e23&oe=522E7D0A&__gda__=1378843127_44c66db9308bfef7210c6843749e7243

1278492_10100534587994891_922639021_n.jpg?oh=0266f64bcd0153e16440c3aff0856956&oe=522EB5C7&__gda__=1378864442_eb2e3daf32b266887c4f4d281e2e88f9

Abs