SGT Fuller

United States Air Force Mod (2019)

(looks to see if F/A-18 is part of USAF)...

• Haha 2

4 hours ago, hcpookie said:

(looks to see if F/A-18 is part of USAF)...

:yeahthat:..and NOPE..it's NOT!

PS: F-15E? YAP...it is, indeed!😋

• Thanks 1

Damn, if they don't add uniforms back thats gonna suck. Their uniforms were killer.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, sfod-d_snakebite said:

United States Air Force do not have F/A-18F as far as I know -Lucas... Or am I wrong?

:yeahthat:

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sfod-d_snakebite said:

I didn't know that...however it makes sense. Besides being a well-exported fighter plane, hence the possibilities to see smaller nations deploy it even against the USA, the "Viper" is still a tough cookie to swallow. Unless he's thrown against 5th gen planes, I bet the latest most upgraded versions flown by expert pilots could still hold its own in short engagements. So those F-18 and F35 better work and train hard...😋

• Like 2

1 hour ago, zagor64bz said:

I didn't know that...however it makes sense. Besides being a well-exported fighter plane, hence the possibilities to see smaller nations deploy it even against the USA, the "Viper" is still a tough cookie to swallow. Unless he's thrown against 5th gen planes, I bet the latest most upgraded versions flown by expert pilots could still hold its own in short engagements. So those F-18 and F35 better work and train hard...😋

I agree in every part 😉

• Like 1

Thread cleaned up to remove unnecessary posts. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

On 7/2/2020 at 2:03 PM, sfod-d_snakebite said:

The entire point of the Aggressor fleet DoD-wide is to provide Dissimilar Air Combat Training. Thus, the Navy might need aircraft that are dissimilar to their primary strike aircraft.

• Like 2

Thank you for all your hard work, guys! I absolutely can't make a "must have" list and not have USAF Mod on there.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 4

Two minor bug reports - please let me know if I have to post them somewhere else ...

1. Has anyone else noticed that the decals on the F-35A are all pasted on the main texture with black borders? Is this a known problem or only happening with my specific system?

2. I think the shadow LOD of the F-35A heavy version (with outer pylons) is also used for the stealth version with blank wings, leading to strange pylon shadows under the wings with certain lighting angles.

Best,

Jonas

• Thanks 1

I know you aren't supposed to ask about the release dates of a particular item, however I ship off to bootcamp on October 7th, and I was just wondering (hopefully) if the spook would be finished by then? been waiting for this mod and the spook for a good amount of time and I'd love if I would get to play the mod in it's entirety before I become extremely busy and no longer have the time for things like this. Love what you guys are doing and keep it up!

16 hours ago, Digger James said:

What branch? @socs

Navy

• Like 1

On 8/10/2020 at 2:01 AM, Ch-46Lover said:

Is the B-2 Stealth Bomber still going to be a thing?

They stated at the beginning of the thread what they planned on including and what their priorities are.

• Like 1