Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Modern usmc marpat

Cool!

Any chance i could get that texture from Tact? I'd love to incorporate it into the current blood effects I use.

i dont wanna sound like every guy whose seen these but im sure they are all thinking the same thing. How Long till release? month or two ? is therre even a possibility that theyll be released before the end of the year? i also saw at quantico during training that they had new packs that were in the Digi-cam ( digital Cammies ) pattern , from what our platoon comm. said and what i heard in mess was that they were based on hiking packs and apparently there is an article in one of the Leatherneck magizines about them they seem pretty cool and maybe you could see about a removable pack where you could carry extra ammo or equippment , use it sorta as an inventory item sorta like in the nam pack 2. also i saw earlier about NVGs, If anyone who has the MH-60 pack from BAS saw, the way the NVGs came from the helmet like that, you could work with it. also i ve seen that alot of recon marines (some scary bastards) wear utility covers on patrol, so there may be that option too. also a marine without any gear is needed too sorta as a base filler and could be used as guards or such. Also Detachment One. The Corps is gonna try and create a special operations unit UNDER the Special Operations Command called detachment one. it stills gotta pass "muster" but there may be a new spec ops group in the community. I see some future units commin our way;)

Been addressed extensively I think. Now, if you are up for a challenge, read the entire thread through.

AK

*Bump*

Quote[/b] ]use it sorta as an inventory item sorta like in the nam pack 2.

The ALICE-style rucksacks were permanently attatched to the player model. You could drop the Squad Radios, (PRC-25, Chi-Com 67) but not the Ruck.

AK

Watched the movie BIG LOOOOOOL biggrin_o.gif

Black you are a monster man pushing the truck from the bridge what a evil trick tounge_o.gif

But on the second truck your plan didn't work lol you deserved that bullets snicky bastard biggrin_o.gif

btw nice music man I am gonna watch it again biggrin_o.gif

Was that movie meant to be funny?

Sorry I don´t get it.

A lagshow with popup trees, extremly bad music and sometimes new soldiers and a RHS T55 tank.

MfG Lee crazy_o.gif

I think that one slipped through the quality-control department. We're looking into it right now.

I told you not to take it seriously. Christ... it was a screw up - I'm working on a new one... sheesh!

Hmm, when I was starting OFP to make you a better video, looks like the whole thing crashed and burned.

Tried rebooting. Fucked up.

Tried replacing hard drive with new one. Fucked up.

Tried replacing hard drive with yet another new one. Fucked up.

Tried the old one again. Fucked up.

Alright as an Actual Force Recon team Member i would like to say one thing first what you guys are doing is great your project is looking really good and can also say that the quality of your work is actually better then what we used to use when using VBS1 but anyway Im Just Curious If you can tell us all roughly what time this pack is gonna come out?

Alright as an Actual Force Recon team Member i would like to say one thing first what you guys are doing is great your project is looking really good and can also say that the quality of your work is actually better then what we used to use when using VBS1 but anyway Im Just Curious If you can tell us all roughly what time this pack is gonna come out?

When it is done. wink_o.gif

(BTW, what ever happened to the force recon pack that was to be released 2 weeks ago by you? rock.gif )

If any of you all have AOl my sn is the same as here alright I'll explain everyone that happened

By the way FrenchMan word of advice if your gonna ask someone a question ask it before you decide to be a smartass

By the way FrenchMan word of advice if your gonna ask someone a question ask it before you decide to be a smartass

I wasn't aware I was. rock.gif

That was some top notch tank driving there!

The bail out and follow-up firefight were amazing!

biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: As an "actual" member of the girl guides of America, I'd like to say that those troops look real good though(despite the presentation)

That was some top notch tank driving there!

The bail out and follow-up firefight were amazing!

biggrin_o.gif

EDIT: As an "actual" member of the girl guides of America, I'd like to say that those troops look real good though(despite the presentation)

Thank you, thank you. I can't thank earl more for benig my human traffic-cone-medic in betatest games, for without him, I wouldn't be here today.

I told you not to take it seriously. Christ... it was a screw up - I'm working on a new one... sheesh!

Funny shit.  Haven't laughed that much since the last episode of MXC.

Hmm, when I was starting OFP to make you a better video, looks like the whole thing crashed and burned.

Oh forgive us! crazy_o.gif  rock.gif  wink_o.gif

Quote[/b] ]Alright as an Actual Force Recon team Member i would like to say one thing first what you guys are doing is great your project is looking really good and can also say that the quality of your work is actually better then what we used to use when using VBS1 but anyway Im Just Curious If you can tell us all roughly what time this pack is gonna come out?

Now, are you actually MFR? Because in that case, I'm JTF-2.

crazy_o.gif

AK