Sign in to follow this  
suchey

Modern usmc marpat

He creates MARPAT geared MFR, and we see the VSR-geared Naval Spetsnaz. Its all a balance thing. If you have too much time on your hands, you can read this from the beginning and see into a lot of things.

AK

What should be made by Suchey&Earl is a heart break ridge like mission. That would be so giving in many many ways smile_o.gif

Like from the movie? If so, what scene? Or are you talking about the actual battle?

Love that movie. Would be really intresting mission. Taking the bridge then moving to those ruin thingies. Might need a custom island though.

That's a good idea! Very nice movie too... ok, that wannabe rockstar soldier was corny. tounge_o.gif

Oh yes, the mission in the movie should work pretty nicely in OFP...the movie was pretty good, loved it when the squad had the biggest brute of them all to try and "lecture" Clint Eastwood. Clint gave him the ass-whooping of his life in front of them all, they gave him no more bullshit after that. smile_o.gif

wink_o.gif Well, now that you all have left. It's time for my ill type shit to take place. rock.gif Okay... First up.. These men are sexy. And that about it. Also.. Suchey... did you help AKM-74 make animations for the cargo soldiers on his BTR-80?

wink_o.gif Well, now that you all have left. It's time for my ill type shit to take place.  rock.gif Okay... First up.. These men are sexy. And that about it. Also.. Suchey... did you help AKM-74 make animations for the cargo soldiers on his BTR-80?

SniPro did the animations for AKM74. Apparentley, he is no longer able to do this because he joined the army or something..

Wow, those crewmaen are for RHS, DKM, or both?

Urban MARPAT??? I thought stuff was only experimental, and the Corps never put it into production. Looks awesome nonetheless. smile_o.gifwink_o.gif

Urban MARPAT???  I thought stuff was only experimental, and the Corps never put it into production.

AFAIK it is, but it still looks great. smile_o.gif

Like from the movie? If so, what scene? Or are you talking about the actual battle?

I am referring to the actual battle. And perhaps using some of the training as an intro cutscene. With authentic voices, and perhaps removeing some less beliveable bits (such as "The Swede", a marine shoving around a superior officer isn't exactly common)

As far as I know, the USMC has not officially adopted any urban pattern yet.  I know "Urban T" and "Urban Marpat" are both in experimental stages, but neither have been officialy put into use.  I dont think either has been officialy shit canned either, so it remains to be seen what is decided.  (the cammo in the pics above has been made a bit lighter in shde to some extent since those pictures were taken)  The reason I used the Marpat is that it worked better in a varity of environments and acutally does a rather good job of providing cammo even in wooded areas.

Suchey how about adding goggles to the crewman?

I know/saw russian tankcrews (the modern) use goggles.

Can´t tell you wich brand wink_o.gif

They Look really really good as allways!

The marpat's camouflageing abilitys are awesome!

Tried it out IRL, works as a charm.

And for more pinewoodlike areas the canadian CADPAT is teh shit.

GR (PS2 version) came with blue prints or models of Russian tank crews with goggles. It also has alot of things too that looked interesting (Guard with ushanka, Officer in dress etc.)

I have one thing to say. Earl and Suchey are amazing. THose units look amazing, I'm now using the USMC Recon as wallpaper. Gotta love those animations.

AK

No. I already asked him to add NVG's (even some PNV-57's, the newer versions, could be rendered with less polygons than the ones that I own) and he said no, because the crew was pretty much finished and that they were over 100 polys more than the BIS soldiers and he wasn't going to budge... smile_o.gif

No. I already asked him to add NVG's (even some PNV-57's, the newer versions, could be rendered with less polygons than the ones that I own) and he said no, because the crew was pretty much finished and that they were over 100 polys more than the BIS soldiers and he wasn't going to budge... smile_o.gif

Damn...those guys would look much cooler with goggles on (not NVG!)

Most russian tank crews I've seen don't wear goggles.

And before you go saying that you don't see many with night vision goggles, it's because they are quite rare.... and expensive for the poor russian military sad_o.gif

Most russian tank crews I've seen don't wear goggles.

And before you go saying that you don't see many with night vision goggles, it's because they are quite rare.... and expensive for the poor russian military sad_o.gif

officers get them, or are the ones that get them more often then the regular soldier...

....But damn I want to see you Driving a T80 in the desert with your head sticking out of the hatch and don´t wear a pair of goggles...

That is true of almost every military in the world over. The officers' get issued the kit that point them out to snipers, its all the same really.

Quote[/b] ].But damn I want to see you Driving a T80 in the desert with your head sticking out of the hatch and don´t wear a pair of goggles...

I think he was talking about the NVG's themselves.

AK

What do tanks with these crews do at night ? I mean without NVGoogles its impossible to see anything. sad_o.gif