On 9/7/2019 at 12:40 PM, evrik said:

Already reported and fixed for the next update. 🙂

Any info on when this update will be released? 👼
I have a mission with the Tochka ready that doesn't work due to this bug now 😞

Sorry, I tend not to set release dates as it just causes more issues when they missed. The update is currently in testing, so it really just depends on the amount of issues that are identified during that process. The pack is modular, so you could try removing the Scud .pbo just for your mission as it is the cause of the conflict. It would likely throw up an error regarding it being missing, but it shouldn't break anything else. You'd have to test it though.

• Like 1

Here's one that I made for Project RACS the used a bnuch of Evriks assets5AAB0F0A5C816C7E612952F906F664762C8A6819

• Like 2

The Takistan civilian vehicles cannot be set to simple objects. It works initially, but it will change back to a normal object after being loaded again. Haven't tested the other vehicles in the pack so can't say it's the case for all of them. 

Never seen or heard of that before. All cars inherit from a BIS base class so I don't know what would be causing that issue. Could you confirm you are seeing this with just the Faction mod + requirements? If so, feel free to PM me how to recreate the issue and I'll take a look.

I did it with the minimum amount of mods and it still does it.

To recreate just place a 3cb Faction vehicle in the editor and then check the Simple Object box in attributes.

When you hit the play scenario button then quit back out to the editor, it will have reset itself. This doesn't happen to the vanilla vehicles. 

Since the inclusion of GREF will the ported BRDM-2s be removed for the RHS variants?

@Sargken: Yes, that has been done.

@Rook MK1: I'll have a look. It is likely related to the server-side vehicle texture system. There is the ability to turn that off coming in the next update (meaning you can select whatever texture you want in Eden and it will remain in game rather than reverting back to the specific faction skin). If it isn't that, then I have no idea, sorry.

EDIT: Appears it still doesn't work with the new system. No idea why as other attribute settings remain ticked (i.e. dynamic). 

EDIT2: Also, it isn't just 3CB Faction vehicles. I get the same issue with our BAF vehicles and RHS.

• Like 1

No idea. I'd be interested to see if it affects other mods as well, or if anyone else has the cause / solution to the problem.

Takistan tribal ragtags are more like Russia funded volunteers in terms of hand grenades possession, And each of them has more first aid kits than SOC operator. Why?? XD

Also it seem like i can't get rid of their hand grenades even after turning off the randomization and stripe off every one of these, what, small bags? Even then, without any wearable in my inventory/vest slot, i can still throw those grenades that are suppose to be in that bag thing! Mind though that happen while with ace. It also make ace  select frag and non frag grenade feature null. What i mean by that is, for example even i change to a smoke grenade (white) with ace non-frag/frag switch and the white grenade image show up at the corner, i end up with explosive or anything that's in that invisible bag upon throwing it. Mind me if these are known issues though, just come across today 🙂

Anyway i great mod, must have with rhs. And i love those technicals!!

Most army and militia units get two frag grenades as standard, plus one or two smoke grenades. It's likely not something I'll be changing. I have however reduced the amount of medical equipment down for the next update - especially as there appeared to be an issue of units receiving twice as much as they should have been (four first aid kits instead of 2). Not sure about your issue regarding the selection of grenades.

• Like 1

I'm very pleased to announce version 2.0 of 3CB Factions, which adds 5 new factions:

• Chernarus Police Department
  • Cold War (Early) Soviet Forces
  • Cold War (Late) Soviet Forces
  • Cold War (Early) US Forces
  • Cold War (Late) US Forces

AMiBLf8.jpg

Also included are a host of other fixes and additions:

• Added ACE Rearm compatibility to all Reammo vehicles
  • Added Finnish Defence Force textures to T-55 and MT-LB
  • Added Increased equipment options in Virtual Arsenal
  • Added M14
  • Added M151 ‘Mutt’ Jeep to Cold War US and RHS Horizon Island Defence Force
  • Added M16a1, M16a1 Bipod, M16 Commando Carbine
  • Added M60 MG
  • Added M939 truck variants to Cold War US and RHS Horizon Island Defence Force
  • Added Mig 29 to Opfor Takistan Army
  • Added Missing Helmet + Googles UI image to Afghan Border Police
  • Added MTVR truck variants to RHS US Army and Horizon Island Defence Force
  • Added Nomex Coveralls
  • Added Option to disable vehicle texture randomization at mission start, allowing mission makers to select specific textures for vehicles
  • Added Siren option to all Police Ground Vehicles
  • Added Two extra civilian skins to Datsun
  • Added UN Humvees
  • Adjusted armour values on MaxxPro engine
  • Changed Some Ghillie Suit grass colours
  • Fixed Armour values of Opfor Takistan Militia uniform
  • Fixed damage hide issue on Lada trunk
  • Fixed Hilux PKM / GMG gunner proxy in Fire Geometry
  • Fixed Incorrect direction of DSHKM cartridge ejection on T-72 series
  • Fixed Incorrect inheritance for Takistan Army Headgear
  • Fixed Lee Enfield, RPK, and M16 weights
  • Fixed SCUD inheritance bug breaking RHS Scarab launch
  • Fixed T-55 wreck using Takistan Army skin
  • Fixed TKM Blufor not working in ALIVE Orbat
  • Fixed trailing, in Indfor Chernarus Civilian Militia (CCM)
  • Replaced Arma 2 port of BRDM-2 with RHS Version
  • Removed BI weapons / magazines from MaxxPro inventory
  • Removed Empty visual LOD from T-series tank
  • Like 11
  • Thanks 9

A huge thanks to everyone who helped or donated to this update, either with models, textures, or just emotional support. 🙂

3 Commando Brigade members:-

Principle Developers: Apollo, Evrik, Lifetap

Support: Alexander, Andy, Deltagamer, MrBagel, Nemiuk

Project Management: Lifetap

Very special thanks go to our external content providers for allowing us to modify their work for this pack:-

16AA (Bravo93 & Soldierman): Original Hilux source files

Beppe_Goodoldrebel: 80s NVG open source files

BIS: Arma 2 source files, and for creating this excellent game and sandbox for us to play in

Chairborne: Original BRDM-2s source files

Cinco: Nomex Coveralls source files

Diabolical: Original MT-LB source files

[Dust]Sabre: Original An-2 source files

EddyD & Stiltman: A-10 textures

Eggbeast & Jones.S: UH1H Huey source files

EvroMalarky: Access to his Takistan_A3 sources

Fingolfin: Texture templates and camouflage textures

Gachopin: Motorbike physx examples

Gossamersolid: CDF reskins

GrumpyRhino: Huey Pack source files

Gurdy: M93 uniform texture template

Kiory: Balaclava sources

masa[GOM]: MTLB & T-55 FDF textures

Melvin Stubbe: Covered M1 helmet

Red Hammer Studios (RHS): For their fantastic work upon which this pack is dependent

Reyhard: Original release of arma 2 armour and civilian vehicle source files, plus help and support

RichardsD: Original MaxxPro source files

Rusty: CDF camouflage

SomerenV: KLMK camouflage patterns

Spearpoint: Access to source files

Stagler: Access to some CWR source files

TheEvansCat: Remote Weapon System Vodnik sources

Tigg: M16a1, M16 Commando Carbine, M16a2 + M16a2UGL source files

Toadie2k (NIArms): Access to open source models. M14 variants, M60, FNFALs and RPK, with additional thanks to contributing AK artists. Full list can be found here:
http://credmo.updatedtuesdays.com/tier1/products/legacy-products/ak-rifles/

Vilas: Willys Jeep and M151 Mutt Jeep source models

Zedderzulu: Civilian KamAZ and UAZ reskins

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I really like all the new vehicles in the update, the low res textures are maybe a little disappointing but they're not too bad, they're still perfectly usable. One thing though, I found a bug with the MUTT jeep that has the M2, the front passenger appears to be invisible (and seemingly invincible) from outside the vehicle. If I'm inside the vehicle and looking in first person, I can see the passenger but if I go into third person or get out and look from outside, they're completely invisible. If you're in the passenger seat though, everything looks perfectly fine. This is from the inside:286D3CE2897221723D7304D52B4CF4E2DAC3AA4F

And if I get out:889C3B1E0C59D611700CD6BFA4D36033D2DBB7DC

Hopefully this isn't a super difficult fix, I'd love to use the jeeps in the future.

• Like 1

Ah damn, the proxy must be missing in the exterior LOD. That shouldn't be a difficult fix. Thanks.

• Like 1

That's great. Also, I was the one that mentioned the issue with the MG bunkers not ejecting dead gunners on the workshop page, we tracked it down to it being a headless client issue. Having headless enabled on a unit in the bunker will keep them in when they're dead, but if headless is disabled on them they will eject properly. It's probably not something you can fix but if anyone else encounters that issue keep this in mind.

Well we use Headless Client on our missions, so I'll ask about testing it.

I AM FANBOYING. TEARS ARE FLOWING. 

Thanks guys! 

-k 

edit: 3CB just casually dropped the mod pack that makes it possible to recreate Operation Flashpoint in Arma3. Holy mother. 

2 hours ago, simkas said:

I really like all the new vehicles in the update, the low res textures are maybe a little disappointing but they're not too bad, they're still perfectly usable. One thing though, I found a bug with the MUTT jeep that has the M2, the front passenger appears to be invisible (and seemingly invincible) from outside the vehicle. If I'm inside the vehicle and looking in first person, I can see the passenger but if I go into third person or get out and look from outside, they're completely invisible. If you're in the passenger seat though, everything looks perfectly fine. This is from the inside:286D3CE2897221723D7304D52B4CF4E2DAC3AA4F

And if I get out:889C3B1E0C59D611700CD6BFA4D36033D2DBB7DC

Hopefully this isn't a super difficult fix, I'd love to use the jeeps in the future.

Yep, can confirm this the M151 MUTT M2 HMG passenger/commander is invisible in third person external view, also regarding M151 MUTTs judging from this screenshots and my testing ingame I think that side mirrors in external view lack rvmat or texture material or is it supposed to look that white and non reflecting?

I ve also noticed that MaxxPro M2 HMG Pivot point for M2 reload top cover feed tray opening animation is set to high so it looks broken.

Anyway great thanks for the fantastic update, love all the Cold War stuff. Great job.

You Guys are simply fantastic. I wanted to get my hands on M151 MUTT for Arma 3 for years, to make use of it in my Cold War Fulda Gap scenarios.

Cheers.

Any chance you can add MTVRs to the RHS USMC they have been missing out for a long time