gpmg2s.jpg

gpmg3s.jpg

gpmg4s.jpg

Here is our newly reskinned Argentine Super Entendart and Mirage

ent1s.jpg

mirage1s.jpg

And finally we have our new Argentine Agusta A-109

aug1s.jpg

That LVTP-7 looks perfect, no doubt about it! Very, very nice work! Like all stuff btw wink_o.gif

nice to see 'em new pics, do you guys think the mod has chance of geting released before march month? smile_o.gif

nice to see 'em new pics, do you guys think the mod has chance of geting released before march month? smile_o.gif

It's not looking likely I'm afraid..

also trailer 2 is still in production, just waitng for a few things to be made ready for it ;)

Adding to that.. Is there anything anyone particularly wants to see in the new trailer other than what I have in mind?

I have it all planned out but if people want to see something let us know.

Than first you'll have to tell us what you have in mind tounge_o.gif

I hope this will be last trailer before release.

With that I mean I hope it's released shortly after the trailer. Things are looking so extremely good I just can't wait to get it!!

It will be the final trailer before release..

Well it will be basically all the build up and actions in the falklands war.. A kind of Falklands war for dummies in 5 mins tounge_o.gif

@ Feb. 24 2005,14:09)]It will be the final trailer before release..

Well it will be basically all the build up and actions in the falklands war.. A kind of Falklands war for dummies in 5 mins tounge_o.gif

I want to see Margaret Thatcher! Urhm... I mean... Lots of Harriers!

External stores now reflect the dual role the Sea Harrier undertook during the Falklands campaign. 2 main variants now, the standard as already relaesed for CAP duties, and the strateghic bomber version as used initially as a ground attack platform with both AIM9L missiles for air defence and Mk83s (or equivalent) for airfield bombing. (Correct me if my info is wrong smile_o.gif )

From What i recall Harriers carried 1000 pound bombs, cluster bombs, Snebs plus the first Laser guided bomb used by the british Military in anger on the 13 of june 1982

The following day two Sea Harriers strafed Argentine supply vessels in Falkland Sound, damaging one so badly that it had to be beached. The 18th May, saw the RAF Harriers from Ascension arrive onboard the freighter Atlantic Conveyor, from where they transferred to the H.M.S. Hermes, the following day three of them dropped cluster bombs on a fuel dump near Fox bay. The main amphibious landing took place on 21st May, with the Harriers providing air defense and ground support. The Frigate H.M.S. Ardent was destroyed by rocket fire from Argentine aircraft, but the Harriers accounted for three Skyhawk and three Daggers with Sidewinder Air-to-air missiles and another two Pucaras with gunfire. Two pumas and a Chinook were destroyed on the ground in the mount Kent area. one Harrier was shot down by ground fire and its pilot captured.

More ground support sorties were flown on the 23rd, including bombings of airstrips at Dunnose Head and Pebble Beach, destroying a number of Pucaras. H.M.S. Antelope was crippled by A-4 Skyhawks in San Carlos water the same day. The next day saw Sea Harriers and RAF Harriers dropped 1,000lb bombs, managed to damage a number of aircraft despite exceptionally heavy fire. A Sea Harrier was lost when it crashed into the sea, killing its pilot. While Sea Harriers accounted for a Mirage and three Daggers. The following day, the Skyhawks were back in force, sinking H.M.S. Coventry. Argentine Super Etendards launched Exocet missiles which set fire to the Atlantic Conveyor and caused her to be abandoned later along with her precious cargo of Chinooks. Harriers destroyed an Argentine Puma near Douglas settlement using cluster bombs. Harrier raids on the airfields were repeated the next day and again on the 27th. Another Harrier was downed during the 27th, again by ground fire. the pilot was rescued.

The 28th saw three Harriers support 2 Para and encouraged 1200 Argentine troops to surrender on the following morning. The 30th May was marked byHarriers mounting 10 close support sorties, one used Laser Guided Bombs, although they were ineffective due to the failure of the Forward Air Controller to be in the correct position. A third Harrier was lost to ground fire, but the pilot was plucked form the sea within minutes by a helicopters. A third Black Buck mission hit Stanley Airfield that night, the Vulcan being armed with American Shrike missiles, which temporarily disabled the radar. Meanwhile, Argentine Canberras bombed troop positions at San Carlos with little success. The 1st June was opened with a series of raids on Stanley airfield, but a pair of Harriers failed to intercept some MB339s reported in the area. However, two Harriers of No.801 squadron attacked an Argentine Hercules and shot it down, a similar aircraft (if not the very same aircraft) was reported to have bombed a British Tanker two days previously.

A Second Black Buck anti-radar sortie was mounted on the night of 2/3 June, but failed because the Argentineans shut the radar down. The Vulcan was forced to land in Brazil and was impounded until the 11th June following damage to its refuelling probe. The remaining missile was confiscated. Bad weather again intervened until the 5th June

The next sorties were on 5th June, when Harriers flew eight close support and armed recce sorties in search of ground-based Exocets. On the same day, the San Carlos prefabricated airstrip went into operation. A Harrier was damaged by a near-miss with a Surface to Air Missile and landed roughly at the prefabricated airstrip. Heavy Argentine air activity provided the Sea Harriers with plenty of chance for Target practice on the 8th June, when they downed three Skyhawks. However, four others got through and bombed the troopships Sir Galahad and Sir Tristram, leaving 53 dead. Two more Harriers had arrived during the day, following a 3,500 mile flight. Another tanker was bombed by an Argentinean Hercules on the 12th June, but the bombs failed to explode. More close support sorties followed for the next few days, including the last Black Buck mission on the night of 12/13 June, with 1,000lb bombs.

The 13th June saw the first successful Laser Guided Bomb sorties against an enemy 155 mm gun, which was destroyed at Mount Tumbleweed. A similar sorties the following day was called off when negotiations began.

Google's great isn't it? biggrin_o.gif

However...

Quote[/b] ]The 13th June saw the first successful Laser Guided Bomb sorties against an enemy 155 mm gun, which was destroyed at Mount Tumbleweed. A similar sorties the following day was called off when negotiations began.

Tumbleweed? wink_o.gif

I would love to see some more stuff on the naval aspect maybe if you have implemented the sinking effect used on the trawlers for the Big Frigates and such.

I'd like to see Charlotte Hatherley wearing nothing but a smile. Failing that, I'd love to see the naval guns in action smile_o.gif

I'd like to see Charlotte Hatherley wearing nothing but a smile. Failing that, I'd love to see the naval guns in action  smile_o.gif

second that on the 2nd point... on the first, i'd prefer kiera knightly tounge_o.gif

well i cant wait for the 2nd and final trailer sounds like it will be awsum biggrin_o.gif

One of the things that sets this mod apart from the others is, for me anyways, the naval aspects. I'd like to see a lot of that. smile_o.gif

There'll be a some special naval touches added to the trailer don't worry wink_o.gif

I want to see a good view of the island and if possible , harrier take-offs from the carrier and some squad based firefights to give us a clue of the surrounding and the overall atmosphere of the mod smile_o.gif .