Sign in to follow this  
-Ash-

Falklands mod progress

Nice line up, I recognise Invincible and the Type 42 destroyer, but I'm going to have to guess at the other 2, after a quick google search I reckon RFA Fort Austin and a Type 21.

i like the new harrier not seen that version before smile_o.gif

Nice line up, I recognise Invincible and the Type 42 destroyer, but I'm going to have to guess at the other 2, after a quick google search I reckon RFA Fort Austin and a Type 21.

Correct on all 4 counts!!!

Makes me want to dig out my 1:24 scale Harrier Gr.Mk.1 model kit and finish the bastard off biggrin_o.gif

just keep on teasing us! tounge_o.gif Guys I want to join this mod just to play with the units biggrin_o.gif

Is that a fake (In a good way) sea? Or just some creative image editing smile_o.gif

OFP1018crop.jpg

I mean it looks different, is it low level clouds or are you using your own sea level?

Is that a fake (In a good way) sea? Or just some creative image editing smile_o.gif

[im]http://homepages.gotadsl.co.uk/~gssoft/OFP1018crop.jpg[/img]

I mean it looks different, is it low level clouds or are you using your own sea level?

Thats the glass from the cockpit of one of Col Klinks PT Boats, the only vessel I know in OFP thats got Depth Charges.. Just happens I was using it to take soem of the pics, but as you may notice those images no longer linked (to reduce confusion as the PT Boat is not Falklands related)

(not a fake at all......)

Sub is actaully a Balao Class after a Guppy IIA convesion and also after a new streamlined sail was fitted in the 1960s

She was the USS Catfish - SS 339, sold to Argentina and renamed the ARA Santa Fe

Sub is actaully a Balao Class after a Guppy IIA convesion and also after a new streamlined sail was fitted in the 1960s

Wasn't the new sail plastic?

Wow. Is the only word that can be used to describe that terrain...

Bloody awesome lads, looks just in the footage Iv'e seen from the conflict.

Again, WOW! wow_o.gif

It's appreciated Goob honestly..

Seeing as though South Georgia is hardly heard of by the majority of the world, it's nice to know that we have it looking the way it should, biggrin_o.gif

Holy mother of..... Amazing! wow_o.gif

<-----*dones coldweather gear and me Bergen*

I'm ready to head to the South Atlantic any time. biggrin_o.gif

CBFASI remove image tags when quoting please smile_o.gif

WOW!

These Beta Images look fantastic.

Keep up the good Work. smile_o.gif

Guest RKSL-Rock

Another Sub to hunt with my nimrod! tounge_o.gif

Our download section on the site is now working again, big thanks to ofo.info for their hosting.

the teaser trailer we released some time ago is now also available in the download section.

go watch it again smile_o.gif