ACRE_Team

Advanced Combat Radio Environment 2 (ACRE2)

Hi,

Using this and this examples from documentation I made two script to manage radio displays and channel setup.

I call my script to manage display radio from initServer whith this sentence:

[[],"core\scripts\setup_ACRE2_displays.sqf"] remoteExec ["BIS_fnc_execVM", 0, false];

This work ok to all people that are in server when the mission begins. The problems is for the people that go inside later.

I'd tried to put this sentence in initPlayerServer whitout success. I coulden't find in documentation from where examples are called.

Beacause own conventions in our group we don't use init.sqf

Any help will be apreciated

ACRE2 Release 2.8.0

This release adds new God Mode speaking, allowing administrators or game masters to talk with each other or to the entire server, bypassing distance. Administrators can setup custom groups via the God Mode API and only allow access to specified players.

93462775-20399580-f8e7-11ea-8e43-811abae

Spectator received a new feature - ability to listen in on radios and observe who is currently speaking on them. Clicking on a player now shows a new radio selection UI. Anyone speaking on the selected radios will be displayed in the top right corner with the radio they are speaking on. Support for other Spectator displays may be provided with use of the Spectator Displays API.

82530200-cbd60300-9b0a-11ea-8f70-ba18f9a

87079309-d734d900-c1f3-11ea-9454-84bf875a1144.png

Notification System received a rigidity update and support for custom displays. Curator (Zeus), Arsenal and Spectator displays (Vanilla and ACE3) will now show notifications on top.

Documentation now contains a list of all public API functions for easy reference. Additionally some issues regarding antenna positions calculation and signal were fixed.

Complete Changelog and Download

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

I use this configuration in the cba_settings_userconfig.pbo of a dedicated server:

force acre_sys_signal_signalModel = 1;

Looking at the RTP file I read:
[

[ACRE] (sys_signal) INFO: Using radio propagation model: LOS Multipath

That could be happening?

Can you take a look at the last bug report about people randomly being unable to communicate, that bug made my community (not the one in the report) leave ACRE to TFAR

On 9/21/2020 at 6:40 PM, CW4 Carrera said:

Could we get a tutorial on how to set up god mode for the lesser code savvy of us?

+1

Possibly an example mission, I struggle with initialization as specified units are absent as players join. 

Same goes for a tut/example mission of Spectator setup. 

On 10/8/2020 at 9:27 PM, Synchronized said:

Can you take a look at the last bug report about people randomly being unable to communicate

TFAR has that too (but pretty rarely I guess). I'm pretty sure there's something funky in Teamspeak.

• Like 1