6 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

I'm assuming that's because he hasn't been on the forums since he updated the mod on Workshop. Head over there.

He's having to spend sometime away from the forums after breaking forums rules.

• Like 1

Sorry. I actually knew that, Roadkill but was trying to not actually say it (seeing as how I'm not a moderator. It didn't feel right for me to divulge that).

But yeah, I think it's good you did so people don't get confused why suddenly he stopped supporting the mod only on this site.

And FYI everyone, the update is fan-freaking-tastic! Go to Steam and pick it up! You won't be disappointed!

• Like 2

1 minute ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

Sorry. I actually knew that, Roadkill but was trying to not actually say it (seeing as how I'm not a moderator. It didn't feel right for me to divulge that).

But yeah, I think it's good you did so people don't get confused why suddenly he stopped supporting the mod only on this site.

No worries, glad to have helped 

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing this, I had no idea there was an update out there.

28 minutes ago, Garrott Gardner said:

Someone post a new Mega/Dropbox link.

go to their steam page, the link is on the first page.

22 minutes ago, road runner said:

go to their steam page, the link is on the first page.

The first five pages of comments are not links, and the mega link says "TBD" on their page. 

He's actually right, Road Runner. The only link seems to be Workshop. Even on the Workshop page.

@foxhound, can you update the mod when you get a chance (not sure if you use WS links to make your downloads. If not then disregard).

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

He's actually right, Road Runner. The only link seems to be Workshop. Even on the Workshop page.

@foxhound, can you update the mod when you get a chance (not sure if you use WS links to make your downloads. If not then disregard).

I'd rather the authors had control over the dropbox/megaupload links themselves, I linked to the steam page as it's a whopping 1.4GB, but worth it, it's the only OPFOR addon I use, and in the absence of the other download links, it gives the guy a chance to still be able to download it, then he wont need a dropbox/megaupload linkk etc.

They've done really well with this addon.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, HeroesandvillainsOS said:

The Armaholic page is up to date, I keep in sync with Steam automatically.

Just cause you do not see it frontpaged does not mean we are not up-to-date. Stolen Work Supported only releases/updates are not frontpaged.

8 hours ago, road runner said:

...but worth it, it's the only OPFOR addon I use...

...They've done really well with this addon.

Yep. Me too. It's the mod I've always wanted. 

I just recently started spicing up my missions with BLUFOR too. I have a couple Afghan Taliban missions going where RHS US Army/USMC gets support from Project OPFOR's ANA and ANP. It's so sweet.

And he's got Kurdish Peshmerga too for whenever I'm feeling frisky with ISIS stuff.

There's so much to love. :)

• Like 2

After the update I am getting error mesage when I load my old missions "PO_Landrover_Test no longer exists". What is the impact of this?
How to fix the error? 

Was this a mission made with the test version of the mod released about a month or two before the most recent update?

If so, Keeway was pretty clear that download was for testing only and he advised that no one make any missions with it with the expectation it would work after the update became official.

Those kinds of errors annoy the hell out of me so yeah, I'd find the source and kill it it. Fortunately this is one of the very few errors which tell you exactly what to look for and replace.

Try deleting all Landrovers in your mission and place them again and see if it resolves the problem.

actually not. I downloaded that version and when I read it is test I delete it. Maybe by mistake I open the mission and pressed save without adjusting something. Can it cause such issue even I don't touch vehicles?

Probably. So you don't have any vehicles placed?

Try this. The mission will open, correct?

Make sure your mission.sqm is unbinarized (save as in the editor, uncheck the box). Open the mission.sqm in notepad and delete all the mods listed in the binarized addons section leaving just the

{

};

Open the mission again and see if the error is gone. If so, place an object down in the mission. Delete the object and save the mission again. This will repopulate your binarized addons section of the mission.sqm again.

Make a backup before doing all this just to be safe.

If this doesn't fix it, somewhere else in the mission.sqm is a reference to this object. If so, let me know and I have a thread I can link you which *might* help.

This looks really good. I like it so far. The only issue I see is that it uses RHS which already has some of these factions. This makes for double factions. For example the Chedaki and the UN forces are duplicated as well as Novoryssian and CDF. 

Waiting patiently for something like Talibans and  Generic Religious State of Iraq, Syria and the levenant. ;)

it was a truck. I deleted and put it back and issue is gone. I am pretty sure I didn't put this truck there as it is my first mission which I did several months ago :/ No idea how it is messed up

-- Edit--
I am pretty sure I didn't put this truck there after I downloaded the test version of the mod
-- Edit--

• Like 1

Hey this mod is amazing and I'm very thankful for it. but would it be possible for you to work on the iranian forces a little bit more? Is there any way you can make it so that the Iranian DPM combat uniform is like the standard arma 3 BDU model instead of the weird one you're currently using because the only vests that fit on it are the russian vests and chest rigs which the Iranian military doesn't use. Iranian regulars pretty much always have a tactical vest with their own variant of the US' old three color DCU pattern. if you could take some time to make the Iranians more accurate i think it would help this mod a lot. 

Iranian-soldiers4074728842.jpg

On 1/13/2017 at 0:44 AM, tallnascardaddy69 said:

Hey this mod is amazing and I'm very thankful for it. but would it be possible for you to work on the iranian forces a little bit more? Is there any way you can make it so that the Iranian DPM combat uniform is like the standard arma 3 BDU model instead of the weird one you're currently using because the only vests that fit on it are the russian vests and chest rigs which the Iranian military doesn't use. Iranian regulars pretty much always have a tactical vest with their own variant of the US' old three color DCU pattern. if you could take some time to make the Iranians more accurate i think it would help this mod a lot. 

Iranian-soldiers4074728842.jpg

Only the Special Forces, like the 65th NOHED Briadge and some IRGC (Sepah) units use the Tactical Vest in Iran.

The regular army (which the DPM units are based off) use the uniform resembling the Russian uniform in game.

As for the vest, the recent vests that were showed off in the parade are PASGT(Kevlar) vests replacing the old tactical vests, as shown in the picture below : 

13_8801290683_L600.jpg

That's why we used the Russian vest in the first place as we currently don't have any other kind of vests  in RHS and vanilla modules resembling PASGT.