ACPL Jon

PSZ: Polskie Sily Zbrojne (Polish Armed Forces)

AKM - i loved it, but sight was zeroed at 400M, so on shorter range you needed to aim... under the target. And i will never forgive this recoil :P

AKM have a better stock than AKMS, AKMS is very uncomfortable to shoot, primary because of the stock that is too wide. I had opportunity on the "Śnieżnik" range simulator to compare AKMS and wz.96A and wz.96A is much more comfortable, more ergonomic, I like the stock that is narrow so better fits the shooter body. Also it have a nice cushion which means the general shooting experience is nicer.

My experience from the army also shows that AK's are not as reliable as advertised, tough the ones we had were old, yet still kept in relatively good conditions (no rust or anything), yet I never seen so many malfunctions with them, one of the guys even had a very serious malfunction with piston breaking from the bolt carrier. Most common malfunction tough was a bad magazine feed which effected with guns jamming. 

Hey any plan for support for TFR? Even simple retexture to have some longe range radio?

What radio's TFR uses? Harris ones? It would be correct cause besides Radmor radios, Polish Army also uses Harris and Motorola.

Yes magazines...very lot of jaming beacuse of them. I wasnt using Beryl so i dont have other point to compare, but my resoult on shooting range was not so bad 2nd place on private competition between 6 guys :) Its a individual question of shooter :)

The vanilla AMV-7 Marshall is basically a KTO Rosomak, if you wanted you could rexture and if necessary edit the vanilla model to suit your needs.

No, AMV-7 is nowhere close to KTO Rosomak, both have different turrets, and also there are various versions of Rosomak, sooo I think no, not even close.

The vanilla AMV-7 Marshall is basically a KTO Rosomak, if you wanted you could rexture and if necessary edit the vanilla model to suit your needs.

Marshal in real world is Patria AMV

patria_amv_with_denel_0.jpg?itok=vWvCCG9

Marshal in real world is Patria AMV

patria_amv_with_denel_0.jpg?itok=vWvCCG9

I know, and the KTO Rosomak is Poland's take on the Patria. I do wish I knew what the differences were between, say, the Marshall and the Patria, or the Slammer and the Merkava.

Hi,

KTO Rosomak is a licensed variant of Patria AMV produced in Poland by Rosomak S.A. (formetly WZM S.A.) with Hitfist-30P gun turret armed with 30 mm ATK Mk 44 :)

We will introduce KTO Rosomak as a brand new model with fully modelled interior. It's planned to be released with further versions of the modification.

• Like 2

Hi,

KTO Rosomak is a licensed variant of Patria AMV produced in Poland by Rosomak S.A. (formetly WZM S.A.) with Hitfist-30P gun turret armed with 30 mm ATK Mk 44 :)

We will introduce KTO Rosomak as a brand new model with fully modelled interior. It's planned to be released with further versions of the modification.

The Green Demon is on its way :)

• Like 1

The Green Demon is on its way :)

Rather called - Green... Devil :y:

• Like 2

Aye the Witcher sounds better. ;)

If someone is interested tough, here is very cool and effective video made by our MoD about our Armed Forces and it's modernization.

It's in HD, there is also english version but not in HD, here -> (

)

Maybe these Mi-17's are just old crap in Polish Army but with out back doors :wub:   , I just love them 

And if we are talking about "modernisation" of Polish Armed Forces and these video's, let me just call it bullshit ;) I think we all remember abandoned projects like Anders  :P

WPB "Anders" was never designed per any MoD requirements. Actually the design bureau OBRUM and factory ZM Bumar-ÅabÄ™dy tried to force it through the MoD mouth and force army to use that piece of crap. And yeah I call it piece of crap with full responsibility, because it was. I seen that thing in real life... not impressive at all. Just as I seen the (in)famous PL-01 Concept and it was even larger fantasy and piece of BS than "Anders" was. At least "Anders" was a partially functional technology demonstrator, PL-01 was... a driving mockup on CV90 chassis with mockups of turret and addon armor made from wood, plywood and metal.

As far as I know PL-01 long ago was disassembled and CV90 chassis used in it was given back to BAE.

But these programs like "Anders" and PL-01 were never MoD or Army programs, these were purely industries "jump on public money" stunt.

On the other hand we know at the moment, that for example MoD, Goverment and the Army, in case of WWB "Gepard" want a heavier vehicle, in fact they want an MBT, because for now there was information released, that Goverment asked industry to develop vehicle weighting minimum 40-45 tons, with armor capable to protect also against projectiles fired from tank guns, and against large HEAT warheads used in more modern RPG's and ATGM's. And that is not all, because to meet these requirements vehicles might be even heavier, up to or above 50 tons. What is also interesting is, that MoD is fully aware that with current budget, developing it on our own might not be possible.

So you can bet that our programs where the aim is to purchase advanced weapon systems, and where MoD seeks products outside Poland, these programs are pretty realistic.

Oh and one more thing, concept of WPB "Anders" was just pure copy of the US Future Combat Systems... made long after Future Combat Systems were cancelled. And it was far less advanced copy of the US concept... shame on OBRUM, shame on them. ;)

Nowy_obraz_mapy_bitowej_2.png

And that's not the only dumb thing these idiots at OBRUM made, for Polish speaking people, some enlightening -> http://forum.militarium.net/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7665

I would like to suggest authors to follow this Facebook websides:

https://www.facebook.com/dowodztwo.generalne/

https://www.facebook.com/ZOOM.ZObiektywemObokMunduru/?fref=ts

There are many intresting pictures which showing a diffrent kinds of equipment. 

I also want to know... Are you going to relase any airborne units like a on this pictures below?

1918028_1002752796483897_791399872011858

12548919_1705884012963505_79293362345625

12439267_1705884059630167_72591298796932

P.S. Can we expect any Special Forces Units like a JWK, Grom or Formoza? 

• Like 1

dear damian, with out being an expert in modernisation of polish army I can say it will not look as it is shown in pr

@SeagullX actually these photos show us a new ha-03 helmets and gore tex jackets in wz.93 camo (which I would love to see in game and thats why I proposed to make them), well thats all :)

dear damian, with out being an expert in modernisation of polish army I can say it will not look as it is shown in pr

Hey I completely agree! Some plans will need a change, some will need to be cancelled. That is life. ;)

Great work, finally proper polish army mod. Keeping fingers crossed for you guys!

Hello! I'm really looking forward for ninja Easter update ;)

Happy Easter PSZ Mod Team!

"Cisi i skuteczni"

gallery_631_384_202259.jpg

• Like 2

Hello! I'm really looking forward for ninja Easter update ;)

Happy Easter PSZ Mod Team!

"Cisi i skuteczni"

Is for real?  :627:

And a happy Easter for everyone!

Is for real?  :627:

And a happy Easter for everyone!

If the first post is up to date, Maras is not part of the team and the image above is a reskin of the existing A3 NATO units+ the RHS Ops-core helmet.

He just said happy easter to the dev team.

Correct me if I'm wrong ;)