Placebo

VBS2/3 Discussion thread - the one and only

I think it's probably the other way around...

I can assure you that it isn't.

I can assure you that it isn't.

Hi Darkhorse 1-6

ST_Dux and I rarely agree on much but in this we concur.

Kind regards walker

I know if I had to present functional software to someone or it wouldn't be accepted then I would make sure the software would work. An whats the best way to test software? Have a large user base of customers who could pay for the core engine and use it as an entertainment game an get results for issues an address those with patches maybe even throw in a couple of DLCs. An when the time comes to present my main software it will be ready an flawless without alot of overhead since the core game version is able to keep me afloat while Im waiting to present my main software to the other group of people. But Im not saying that is going on here just saying that what I would do if I was in a situation of some the sort. Just saying.:bounce3:

Except for stepping over small objects. :p That was an A2 feature that went into VBS2.

Don't know how to embed the video,sorry!!!

172odoIxoc4

;)

Put it like [ youtube ] 172odoIxoc4 [ /youtube ] (without spaces, quote my post and you will understand it)

Edited by [GR]Operative
Put the video as spoiler

Xaitment/VBS2 to Demo:

Join us in Orlando, FL on Nov 28-Dec 1 2011 for *I/ITSEC*, the largest modeling, simulation & training conference worldwide. If you are interested in seeing how xaitment's AI software integrates with Bohemia Interactive's VBS2 simulation engine, please stop by Bohemia's booth (1040 and 1192) for a detailed demonstration

Please some kind Flo-Rida sun bum check it out and report!

Can you still buy VBS1 and all the addons?

If so has the cost dropped, i've always wanted to own it but the cost was prohibitive.

The Project Reality modder, UK_Force is now head-hunted into BIS as "Business Developer". It seems like he will be working with VBS2

Link

The Project Reality modder, UK_Force is now head-hunted into BIS as "Business Developer". It seems like he will be working with VBS2

Link

While in the military he was deepely involved with VBS2 training and all, thats probably why he was called.

Is the 1st job achievement for UK_Force to get more than 20 "likes"/week for FB_bisimulations? :rolleyes:

As if A2 (game) players have anything to find on VBS's (training sim) facebook :O

Thats interesting. Seems like a bit of a dig on the

. Edited by sparks50

I can see it now. VBS2 2.0 being distributed pre-installed on a 500gb+ eSATA external drive.

Actually, that wouldn't be such a bad idea. :D

I think it would work an be some what beneficial to someone or maybe everyone. Could you imagine burning 80Gb+ of data onto DVD's or even installing something that big not to mention how many DVD's that would be plus the time it takes to burn them. Unless B-Ray is an option. Think about running into some error when installing an have to start over. That would be a sin. But with an external drive the admin could either send the software to the clients over the network or if the admin wanted they could purchase client drives an be somewhat a plug an play with ease product. An the drive could be encrypted or something incase of theft. Who knows what the possibilities all are.

Edited by NZXSHADOWS

Trailer for ITSEC conferance happening today:

Looks like some haven't had time to remove the old crysis HUD ^^