I add to this questions / suggestions. I'm also enthusiast of little older type of Russian weapons and uniforms. In my opinion in this fantastic mod, lacks representatives of MVD RF for example in Gorkas R or in Partizans "ss-summer". Are you going to release, the unit which will represent the MVD?

I'd agree, Gorka would be very nice, especially given the fact that the mountain flora uniform would probably look better and more realistic under the gorka cut due to the hood.

But IMO, most important piece of kit for Russians has to be the 6b7-1m, very commonly used before the 6b27 and is still used massively today (just look at all those VDV in Crimea, not many are wearing 6b28's, a lot are wearing 6b7's with maybe a rare 6b27/26 every now and again.)

Hi RHS Mod Team!

I was able to create a working gun wrap for my A2 ported weapon. However I would like to share the knowledge and the files.

If you want to include gun wrap items in your mod, please contact me!

RHS, what about russian atgm?

9К111 "Fagot", 9К115 "Metis", 9К135 "Kornet" and their modifications

I can't get this mod to work. I downloaded the Escalation version, placed the '&RHSUSF' and '&RHSAFRF' folders into my Steam Arma III folder, copied the 'rhsafrf.bikey' into the Arma III Keys folder. I added '-&RHSAFRF -&RHSUSF' to my Arma III launch options. When I go to load any mission reliant on RHS (whether I attempt to play it through singleplayer scenarios, or multiplayer lan), I get this error message:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhs_c_troops, RHS_A2_AirImport, RHS_A2_CarsImport, rhsusf_c_troops"

The list of file names changes depending on the mission I try to play, listing between 1 and 11 missing files. If I delete '-&RHSAFRF -&RHSUSF' from my launch option I get the exact same error message. I don't believe I have it improperly formated because I have other options in there (such as -nosplash -skipintro) and that works. I also tried rearranging the launch option so -&RHSUSF was before -&RHSAFRF, just in case, but that didn't do anything. I'm not sure how to fix this, obviously, and I couldn't find any help on Google. Does anyone know what the problem is?

NOTE: Apparently placing the 'At' symbol counts as trying to post a link, and you have to be a member for a day to post a link, so I have replaced it with the &.

Edited by Whiskey_Panic

i think US infantry are very basic in RHS in terms of uniforms models and equipment , massi did right in his us forces addon but that just my opinion :)

I can't get this mod to work. I downloaded the Escalation version, placed the '&RHSUSF' and '&RHSAFRF' folders into my Steam Arma III folder, copied the 'rhsafrf.bikey' into the Arma III Keys folder. I added '-&RHSAFRF -&RHSUSF' to my Arma III launch options. When I go to load any mission reliant on RHS (whether I attempt to play it through singleplayer scenarios, or multiplayer lan), I get this error message:

"You cannot play/edit this mission; it is dependent on downloadable content that has been deleted.rhs_c_troops, RHS_A2_AirImport, RHS_A2_CarsImport, rhsusf_c_troops"

The list of file names changes depending on the mission I try to play, listing between 1 and 11 missing files. I'm not sure how to fix this, obviously, and I couldn't find any help on Google. Does anyone know what the problem is?

NOTE: Apparently placing the 'At' symbol counts as trying to post a link, and you have to be a member for a day to post a link, so I have replaced it with the &.

EDIT 1: If I delete '-&RHSAFRF -&RHSUSF' from my launch option, I get the exact same error message. I don't believe I have it improperly formated because I have other options in there (such as -nosplash -skipintro) and that works.

-mod=@RHSAFRF;@RHSUSF;

thats what you have to add to the command line

RHS, what about russian atgm?

9К111 "Fagot", 9К115 "Metis", 9К135 "Kornet" and their modifications

We wish to have more content, but remember, that RHS aims at quality, and because of that, and the work guys making models have, plus fixing all the stuff that is released, before new content will be avaiable for mod, some time can pass.

Do not expect content hoping out of the hat just like that.

;)

Not sure if it's a known issue, but my M1A1 Abrams and M2A2 Bradleys keep sinking into the terrain in the North Eastern area of Altis, rendering them immobilized. This is likely an issue with the new PhysX stuff they've patched ArmA 3 with recently. Anyone else having this problem on any maps?

Not sure if it's a known issue, but my M1A1 Abrams and M2A2 Bradleys keep sinking into the terrain in the North Eastern area of Altis, rendering them immobilized. This is likely an issue with the new PhysX stuff they've patched ArmA 3 with recently. Anyone else having this problem on any maps?

Yep. Same thing happened to me last night with a BMP-2 on Chernarus.

We'll check that, what RHS version are you using ( normal or beta? )

We'll check that, what RHS version are you using ( normal or beta? )
Same here on southern part of Altis — Abrams road wheel sunk into the ground after getting shot with AT. 0.3.5 with latest Arma patch and AGM. Another time I was teleported into unknown place (I was in M1A1 when it happened) and even camera failed to show the coordinates.

Also, my friend on Apache got instantly splashed into the ground without any reason whatever.

Oh, the Brave New PhysX. :D

Edited by Semiconductor
Oops, sorry. Checked again and it was stable, not beta.

Hey guys we gonna see one barret m107 on US armory?

Hey guys we gonna see one barret m107 on US armory?

It's on our wishlist too, which means that maybe it will make it there at some point in the future :)

I see the edit now, good to know!

Btw great job guys!

Edited by Gaske
edit

It's means we gonna see or not? If the answer is "yes" we gonna see it soon?

Btw great job guys!

Last time I checked, "maybe" meant "maybe"...

Last time I checked, "maybe" meant "maybe"...

Correct Sam is correct.

It is a sexy beast although I prefer its big brother the m110.

Wouldn't it be the younger brother? ( due to the caliber size :P ).

But to the M110 applies the same as to the M107 ( and to practically all US weapons ):

It's on our wishlist too, which means that maybe it will make it there at some point in the future :)

Wouldn't it be the younger brother? ( due to the caliber size :P ).

But to the M110 applies the same as to the M107 ( and to practically all US weapons ):

I was making a joke. I was referring to the US Self propelled guns the m107 with its 175mm cannon and the m110 with its huge 203mm cannon lobbing 175 lb shells at insane distances.