player setVariable ["BIS_WL_funds", 100000, TRUE];

• Like 3

58 minutes ago, HazJ said:

Of course but it isn't really the best method imo just to deliver mission updates to WL. Assuming that is what the update only contains.

I don't think frequent mainbranch updates can be justified for such small changes, unless they are of urgent importance.

9 hours ago, Jezuro said:

You will be able to wear any uniform that you normally could in sandbox in the next patch.

Are there any chances that we could see this in the upcoming hotfix? Or at least Soon (when might that be then :) ?)

Figured out while doing some testing that removing the soldier's uniform for example during player init circumvents the script that regularly checks and forces the uniform back on. By removing the player uniform (with removeUniform this;) one can put something else on instead.
The drawback in doing so is that RPT-file starts to fill up with the following line Inventory item with given name: [] not found since the script forcing the uniform on is looped every second.

8 minutes ago, target_practice said:

I don't think frequent mainbranch updates can be justified for such small changes, unless they are of urgent importance.

Exactly my point. Which is why I was asking / hoping for an alternative method else WL updates wouldn't be often - pretty rare these days judging on how often patches get pushed out.

26 minutes ago, marcosguevaradominguez said:

It's a way to make a Plane land on a USS Freedom (as a base)?

If you put a sector with airport enabled it might work. The AI can land on the carrier under normal circumstances.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, target_practice said:

If you put a sector with airport enabled it might work. The AI can land on the carrier under normal circumstances.

uhmm.. ok i will keep trying! thanks a lot.

1 hour ago, target_practice said:

I'll try moving the carrier in different possitions on Malden but the Airplane still landing to the main airport. The sector  mark is on the center of the ship with airport checkbox enabled.  Any ideas?

1 hour ago, Markkos26 said:

I'll try moving the carrier in different possitions on Malden but the Airplane still landing to the main airport. The sector  mark is on the center of the ship with airport checkbox enabled.  Any ideas?

That's probably due to warlords scanning for runway entities that are part of the terrain, and is ignoring the one attached to the carrier.

You'll need to ask @Jezuro about resolving that issue.

Regardless though, I can't say that having the Freedom function as an airbase is a particularly good idea.

Not only will capturing it be virtually impossible for the AI, but there is virtually no room to taxi in requested aircraft, and those without tailhooks are liable to going straight off the end of the landing strip and into the sea.

What can we do against players who are in the game since the beginning and are shooting down AI jets that are trying to land?

Just quit a round where one player kept stupid dominance over air and all vehicles simply because he was camping our airfield and the jets dont spawn on the airfield. 

Either I don't know the counter-mechanism or the jets need to be allowDamage false; until the player enters them. But then again the campers will just camp the spawn and shoot down the planes before they can take off.

What about a battlefield-type spawn, where you spawn IN the airplane as it's arriving? Could be an extra option on the request GUI.

• Thanks 1

Is there any way to edit the sector modules like regular triggers? Like setting a width of for example 75m and a height of 50m?
We also need an option to set the size of the dead zone around a sector. Now it is fixed to 200m if i'm correct. This totally kills the ability to use Warlords for small scale missions like i'm trying on Zargabad.

size.JPG

• Like 2

@Jezuro How to fix this error:

Can't find a mission collection / mission with template name: 'MP_Warlords_01.Altis', skipping to next mission.

My server.cfg:

class Missions
{
	class Warlords
	{
		template = "MP_Warlords_01.Altis";
		difficulty = "Recruit";
	};
};

And another Feature Request - https://feedback.bistudio.com/T134694

Hello thanks for this mission its fun.

I would like to know how to set up the mission for make a coop version, i must use playable teamleader for the enemy faction or there is an other way do do this ?

How can I make neutral sector faction as mixed one like AAF+CSAT?

You can't. The system uses the faction classnames set up in the Init module, plus they would simply start shooting each other on sight.

3 hours ago, damsous said:

I would like to know how to set up the mission for make a coop version

I think you can play it as coop as it is, just leave the enemy AI slots in the lobby unoccupied by players.

• Thanks 1

Is there any plan like attacking multiple sector at same time and switching current attacking sector?

18 minutes ago, UNIT_normal said:

...switching current attacking sector?

You can do this already if reset sector voting is enabled.

2 hours ago, target_practice said:

You could always try turning your volume down.

Yeah but that's not really a great option, if arma had seperate settings for vehicle volume i wouldnt be on the forum asking for earplugs

yepp.. the AI do NOT want to order vehicle drops or anything else. 
i set it to starting 5000 points with a multiplier of x5

all they do is spawn units. 

I suggest if AI want to request vehicles. then make it so they are parachuted already occupied. 
i.e. they requested a pawnee, it would simply spawn way off in distance and fly in itself and follow the AI squad leaders orders. 

https://imgur.com/a/4CyKRNq

2 hours ago, Tyl3r99 said:

yepp.. the AI do NOT want to order vehicle drops or anything else. 
i set it to starting 5000 points with a multiplier of x5

all they do is spawn units. 

I suggest if AI want to request vehicles. then make it so they are parachuted already occupied. 
i.e. they requested a pawnee, it would simply spawn way off in distance and fly in itself and follow the AI squad leaders orders. 

https://imgur.com/a/4CyKRNq

I can only assume this is some kind of bug on your end. When I play warlords in SP the AI request plenty of vehicles.

EDIT: Nevermind

There's a bug that currently allows only a very limited selection of vehicles to be requested by the AI, particularly on BLUFOR side.

A fix is ready to be deployed as soon as possible.

• Thanks 1