2 hours ago, Markkos26 said:

Hello again!. Is the IA able to buy or take boats to go to the other shore? They cant achieve that when I disabe the fast traveling.

AI are a bit too stupid for that im afraid. 
would be good if they thought a little bit but hey they have done us well for over 5 years lol 

• Haha 1

On 04/12/2018 at 10:39 PM, Asmodeuz said:

Are there any chances that we could see this in the upcoming hotfix? Or at least Soon (when might that be then :) ?)

SPOTREP #00083

CHANGELOG

Warlords

• Fixed: Players are now able to wear side-appropriate uniforms

Thank you for this blazingly fast tweak delivery!

1 minute ago, Markkos26 said:

Is there a script that works in warlords to set fast nights?

check the parameters before starting the mission it has the settings your looking for inside that :)

1 minute ago, I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon said:

Thats actually great. 

Do you host your own server? 

not yet, but our group is soon looking into running a server properly with the warlord mode on full time

Ive noticed all the official servers near enough empty so its pretty popular

Ill have JSRS and blastcore and CHviewdistance enabled on ours though hahaha 

Just now, Tyl3r99 said:

not yet, but our group is soon looking into running a server properly with the warlord mode on full time

Ive noticed all the official servers near enough empty so its pretty popular

Ill have JSRS and blastcore and CHviewdistance enabled on ours though hahaha 

I just got my hands on a dedicated server with a xeon X3430, 2.4/4.8, 8MB, XUL, B1

and i was wondering if this would be sufficient to host a 32 player server on tanoa plus a earplugs script. 

perhaps you would know?

Just now, I'mJimFuckingSterlingSon said:

I just got my hands on a dedicated server with a xeon X3430, 2.4/4.8, 8MB, XUL, B1

and i was wondering if this would be sufficient to host a 32 player server on tanoa plus a earplugs script. 

perhaps you would know?

you know the best thing to do? go ahead set it up and try it. that way you will know for sure with your own eyes. 
Im not 100% sure ill tell you the correct info.

Just now, Tyl3r99 said:

you know the best thing to do? go ahead set it up and try it. that way you will know for sure with your own eyes. 
Im not 100% sure ill tell you the correct info.

I will try this this weekend. 

11 minutes ago, Tyl3r99 said:

check the parameters before starting the mission it has the settings your looking for inside that :)

Yes i know, but that multiplier affects both: day and night, and i want to do nights faster than days... i was trying with wasteland sripts bur didnt work.

4 minutes ago, Markkos26 said:

Yes i know, but that multiplier affects both: day and night, and i want to do nights faster than days... i was trying with wasteland sripts bur didnt work.

oh ok, so normal length days and quicker nights. are you trying to create your own warlords mission or trying to make an official mission file change? 

As far as i know, you cannot change or edit the official mission files. I tried as i wanted to enable a certain mod that required a module to be placed but no luck couldn't find it 

18 minutes ago, Tyl3r99 said:

oh ok, so normal length days and quicker nights. are you trying to create your own warlords mission or trying to make an official mission file change? 

As far as i know, you cannot change or edit the official mission files. I tried as i wanted to enable a certain mod that required a module to be placed but no luck couldn't find it 

Im trying to make my own mission. 

59 minutes ago, Tyl3r99 said:

It's always possible to copy them and make a modified version.

Easiest solution would be to have something like this in init.sqf:

if (isServer) then {
	[] spawn {
		while {TRUE} do {
			waitUntil {dayTime > 1 && dayTime < 4};
			skipTime 3;
		};
	};
};

• Thanks 1

Very nice game mode. Possible to add option for a Player to be able to release or clear or sell his AI squad? I had this problem on veteran server where is no group indicators for AI squad mates and they were scattered around map/dead and I had team command tab full of ghosts.

46 minutes ago, ataribaby said:

Very nice game mode. Possible to add option for a Player to be able to release or clear or sell his AI squad? I had this problem on veteran server where is no group indicators for AI squad mates and they were scattered around map/dead and I had team command tab full of ghosts.

select soldier IE F4 for unit 4. 
press 6 then there should be a dismiss option. 

[feature requests]:shoot::elfbash:
> Ability to swap over the CSAT and AAF so BLUFOR can face AAF
> Add the option to maybe parachute a arsenal box (very very expensive? maybe configurable through parameter options)
> Add the factions special forces to the  infantry drops (maybe higher skill and more expensive) is this changed through asset list? im still a bit confused by this 
> Add an AI skill setting in the parameter setting menu
> Add the option to configure artillery in parameter setting menu [All, Mortars only, None]   is this changed through asset list? im still a bit confused by this 
> Weather option [Random, Tropical, Sunny, Stormy, Windy, Dynamic]

I would love to see the mission folder to see how its laid out and what the asset list looks like, I could then tweak it to my liking and make my own. 
But I cannot find where this would be located unless its a .pbo file in the addons folder 

• Like 2

21 hours ago, Jezuro said:

Try getting rid of all modules except the bases, sectors and init module. Make sure the synchronizations are correct (really synced to proper modules, watch out for misclicks).

What is the tiny sync line in the BLUFOR base?

thing is when I sync everything using the old warlords modules it works perfectly fine. But when I use the new ones it doesn't work. Like if it understand it correctly its like BLUFOR BASE -> SECTORS -> OPFOR BASE and each sector is independent so I'm not sure what im doing wrong I even tried it with just 2 sectors and it didn't work.

Did you disable the old mod?

Hi again.

Ammolofi airfield does not work, AI will fly the jet towards gravia instead, even if that airfield is not held by your team.

Yesterday we kept wondering why CSAT had wipeouts and fa18's. 

This is a rather large issue due to the fact that CSAT has 2 working airfields right next to their main base.

( Molos and Saltflats ) The AAC airfield can be lost quite easy due to heavy jet spam from csat, they can rearm at a save heaven and then bomb the hell out of it. 

Please make this a priority, the nato has no reason to go north ( only points ) 

A neat idea would be that nato could call in or have a carrier somewhere in the north. 

Thanks again.