Jump to content
CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

Recommended Posts

Thanks so much for your work!  Curious - what is Static Line support?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, boss00521 said:

Thanks so much for your work!  Curious - what is Static Line support?

 

It's for dropping paratroopers in a line out the back of aircraft. Think of the U.S. Airborne invasion of Normandy from WWII. This is what it looks like: 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, boss00521 said:

Thanks so much for your work!  Curious - what is Static Line support?

 

Perfect chance for me to shill my YouTube channel 

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YEAH, a new update!

Thanks a lot, CUP team! You guys really rock with your persistent work! Good job, keep it up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The bolt action animation update that pulls your head from the scope's sight picture when you cycle the bolt, needs to be removed. In real life, if you have shot a bolt action enough to be proficient with it, or have been trained on one, it is not a problem to maintain your view through the scope while cycling the bolt to reload from the magazine. I can understand if you lose your cheek weld/ sight picture while changing magazines in a bolt action (although this can be done also with some practice), but anyone should be able to maintain view while cycling the bolt after each shot. This was not a problem until the current update. Please fix this! I can no longer use the L115 because of this issue.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Voodoocad said:

The bolt action animation update that pulls your head from the scope's sight picture when you cycle the bolt, needs to be removed.

 

Actually, no, it does not "need" to be removed. You wish it to be removed, that is a difference.

 

1 hour ago, Voodoocad said:

In real life, if you have shot a bolt action enough to be proficient with it, or have been trained on one, it is not a problem to maintain your view through the scope while cycling the bolt to reload from the magazine. I can understand if you lose your cheek weld/ sight picture while changing magazines in a bolt action (although this can be done also with some practice), but anyone should be able to maintain view while cycling the bolt after each shot. This was not a problem until the current update. Please fix this! I can no longer use the L115 because of this issue.

 

It's not an issue, it's a feature. If you keep the trigger pressed, it will delay the bolt action until you release the trigger. This was intentionally put in place.

 

Feel free to enter a ticket on our issue tracker.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

awww yeahh!! awesome update guys! finally the ION boys are brought to life in A3! a much welcome addition to the CUP roster, amazing work CUP Team!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Chairborne said:

[this,1] execvm "\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S\Data\Scripts\MH60S_fold.sqf";

Thanks Chairborne!

 

for anyone interested, the full command is:
null=[this,1] execvm "\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S\Data\Scripts\MH60S_fold.sqf";

 

is there a way to execute the init command in the EDEN editor so it will be visualized/executed before previewing the mission?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, SSG-Levi said:

Thanks Chairborne!

 

for anyone interested, the full command is:
null=[this,1] execvm "\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S\Data\Scripts\MH60S_fold.sqf";

 

is there a way to execute the init command in the EDEN editor so it will be visualized/executed before previewing the mission?

No, now that you mention it we should probably add that since the other helos have it iirc.

Could you make a ticket for that on our feedback tracker please?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Chairborne said:

Should work on both.

The Jet DLC changes will probably start to trickle down in the upcoming weeks as soon as we take a closer look.

 

Aerial refueling is being considered.

 

Try with:

 

[this,1] execvm "\CUP\AirVehicles\CUP_AirVehicles_MH60S\Data\Scripts\MH60S_fold.sqf";

 Can one assume that this command is relatively the same for the other marine vehicles? By changing the "MH60S" to for instance "MV-22"?

 

I looked through the functions viewer and found the fold command for the UH-1Y but that was it.

 

Many thanks!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, dragon01 said:

It's awesome that we finally got TOH airliners to make the airports not look deserted. One question, though. What's with the refuelling boom under A330? Would that be possible to turn it into MRTT/KC-45 (and remove the boom on the civilian version)? I played around with it and found that the thing is even animated!

 

The boom was part of the original model for ToH, although it wasn't animated. We animated it, and made it possible to hide it from within the virtual garage as well. Beyond that, there's no function yet. As Chairborne said, we're considering the options.

Maybe we can convince BI to add aerial refuling to the Jets DLC ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2017 at 5:40 AM, taro8 said:

Just for giggles, because I could.

 

 

BTW: I'm well aware that there is a LOT of funky M113 variants and I love them all to bits.

 

well. a 120mm main gun on the M113 doesnt sound far-fetched. here in the philippines, the AFP removed most of the 90mm main guns of the british scorpion tank and welded them on top of the M113.

                                             M113_armoured_personnel_carrier_with_76mm_Scorpion_turret_Philippine_army_001.jpg

 

besides. who doesnt want a Beefed up M113 with a 120mm cannon to scare the bejesus of insurgents

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, SSG-Levi said:

 

is there a way to execute the init command in the EDEN editor so it will be visualized/executed before previewing the mission?

 

If there is no option in virtual garage to fold the rotor (in the animation section), then it's a bug. Please open a ticket on our issue tracker

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, foxhound said:

The Armaholic mirror has been updated with the new version:

 

Thank you, Foxhoud!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

is anyone else have problems with the commander position on the LAV-25 (m240) where he shoots his primary weapon that's on his back?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Alwarren said:

 

Make sure you set up your Zeus module to include all addons, not only official.


Already tried, but I've got the same result :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Varanon said:

The boom was part of the original model for ToH, although it wasn't animated. We animated it, and made it possible to hide it from within the virtual garage as well. Beyond that, there's no function yet. As Chairborne said, we're considering the options.

Thanks, hiding it should work. I'll check the garage. TBH, I probably wouldn't use the functionality, when I asked about the tanker versions I was mostly thinking of alternate textures. It would look nice to have a military version hanging around an airbase.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, mrstregatto said:


Already tried, but I've got the same result :(

 

That's weird, the last time I tried it that worked for me... If you think it's a bug enter a ticket in our tracker, please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Chairborne said:

No, now that you mention it we should probably add that since the other helos have it iirc.

Could you make a ticket for that on our feedback tracker please?

Ticket created - T2004

 

Thanks.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Great update, I especially like the new Ion units. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Alwarren said:

 

Actually, no, it does not "need" to be removed. You wish it to be removed, that is a difference.

 

 

It's not an issue, it's a feature. If you keep the trigger pressed, it will delay the bolt action until you release the trigger. This was intentionally put in place.

 

Feel free to enter a ticket on our issue tracker.

I wish it would be removed, and it needs to be removed if this mod is seeking realism. it's not a feature, unless you've only shot bolt actions in games and not in real life. I know you can keep the trigger pressed and keep sight picture, but you still have to cycle and reload, which pulls your cheek weld and view of the target every time. Whoever intentionally put it in place apparently hasn't shot much in real life. It's a shame, because the L115 is one of the best rifles in the game. Guess I will transition to one of the semis.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Voodoocad said:

I wish it would be removed, and it needs to be removed if this mod is seeking realism. it's not a feature, unless you've only shot bolt actions in games and not in real life. I know you can keep the trigger pressed and keep sight picture, but you still have to cycle and reload, which pulls your cheek weld and view of the target every time. Whoever intentionally put it in place apparently hasn't shot much in real life. It's a shame, because the L115 is one of the best rifles in the game. Guess I will transition to one of the semis.

 

Enough of this please. You made your point. It will be considered, nothing more, nothing less.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×