CUP

Community Upgrade Project - CUP

That's the fault of the Eden Editor.  It spawns the vehicle's INIT which unfortunately means all those things will (incorrectly) appear in the editor.  You can use the normal 2D editor to avoid this conundrum.  I am not aware of a way to "pause" the INIT scripts within the Eden editor.

if(is3DEN) exitWith {};

;)

Yeah I think anything w/ any INIT script will go Tango Uniform.  Take for example my SAM site spawners.  Try playing with those in the editor LOL

IMO, either the editor needs to have a "developer" mode for use of the 2D editor, or some way to disable all INIT functions.

Well, I suppose I will have to live with it, then (or make the composition myself). I can't use the 2D editor for anything but the simplest things.

In the meantime, I found a bug. None of the CUP female voices seem to work. Tested the first Russian one in game and the others in the arsenal.

BTW, is there a way to force a unit to use a certain face and voice, regardless of everything else (in particular, "nationality" and player's own profile settings)? So far, I've had little luck. All the identity customization works perfectly on NPCs, but reverts to the profile settings on the player (particularly annoying when playing as the Russians).

I have the LHD spawned into my Epoch server but the defense weapons are spawning on the ocean floor.

I can also see the blue ghost ship underwater.

Other than that the carrier works fine.

Is there a way to get those weapons to spawn on carrier?

BTW I put CUP_WaterVehicles_LHD in my mission.sqm addons.

Thank you.

Is anyone working on porting the Destroyer from AII? The Frigate is awesome, but I'd love to have the other ship as well. It doesn't even need to be driveable, a static prop would do.

Also, I noticed that when spawning the LHD in Eden, the current system results in helos ending up crooked (especially if you try to rotate the ship). In general, spawning the LHD seems to cause strange stuff to happen around it in Eden. Any chance to get it as a composition instead of what it is now? Spawning an empty LHD and manually lining things up on deck works without problems, but it's a bit tedious to fill the entire hold manually.

We're keeping the Destroyer for later.

About the LHD, we modified some scripts to add compatibility with EDEN, if something changed then it must've been after last stable patch because it was working fine for me last time i tried it.

• Like 1

Most interesting.  I happen to be working on updates for my SAM stuff so I'll have to look at how you guys work around the eden editor problems.

• Like 1

hiho,

i have collected a list of (possible) bugs and would like to report them to your bugtracker.

but as some of them are somehow connected to ace, or ace features, i wanted to ask beforehand how much work you want to put into ace compability?!

hiho,

i have collected a list of (possible) bugs and would like to report them to your bugtracker.

but as some of them are somehow connected to ace, or ace features, i wanted to ask beforehand how much work you want to put into ace compability?!

Well we do maintain ACE Compat files, so whatever it is you found can be worked out from us (assuming it's something we indeed misconfigured and the problem isn't somewhere else).

Put them in our feedback tracker, we'll take a look.

okay will do!

it will be mostly small stuff like ace huntir possibility or changing wheels on the mastiff.

will post them later today

Hi.

I got a problem:

when trying to equip a unit with the arsenal (in the Eden editor), there are things I can't remove, such as the NVG he has in the vest or some smoke m203 grenades.

Is there a way tp do it?

Or could you remove those default stuff that can't be removed in the arsenal?

Thanks

I think that's just arsenal, i dont think it can detect objects that aren't specific to the weapon the unit is using.

Have you tried exporting the loadout, removing the extra items, and reimporting it?

I think that's just arsenal, i dont think it can detect objects that aren't specific to the weapon the unit is using.

Have you tried exporting the loadout, removing the extra items, and reimporting it?

Yes, it worked.

One thing however (but I don't think it's the mod), is when you add, for example, 3 mag in the uniform or the vest, you'll actually get only 2 - as one of them is used by the weapon...

Dunno how to make it so that there is one in the weapon + 3 in the uniform or vest.

One more question:

will you add the Venom chopper like the A2 vanilla?

Mean the gunship + 5 transport slots?

Thanks

Last but not least, as my campaign 'twilight of the gods' is not finished, I'm starting to make SP missions with CUP!

Vehicle in vehicle compatibility has been added to all vehicles:

http://imgur.com/a/GY4F7

(couldn't be arsed to make fancy screenshots but this gives you a rough idea)

• Like 16

Would take dat Skoda Light Strike Vehicle over Prowler any day!  B)

• Like 2

Would take dat Skoda Light Strike Vehicle over Prowler any day!  B)

That's how we hunted Tigers in India with the maharaja and what was the defacto war horse in the taking Hanoi in Nam. Nothing says hard as a bunch of heavily armed Spec Ops operators in a unarmored unassuming family jalopy deep behind enemy territory.

Awemazing!

The vehicles make the plane harder to take off?

Looks good. Is there much required to add the vehicle in vehicle compatibility in to a model?

I have a problem with the D-30 howitzer. When I give it a "fire mission" waypoint, it fires straight forward, instead of up like it's supposed to. Is there a way to make it work, or does it have to be fixed on your end?

Also, how can I force it to fire WP shells instead of HE?

I have a problem with the D-30 howitzer. When I give it a "fire mission" waypoint, it fires straight forward, instead of up like it's supposed to. Is there a way to make it work, or does it have to be fixed on your end?

Also, how can I force it to fire WP shells instead of HE?

Make a ticket in the feedback tracker.

(i havent' checked, but before we forget its better to post it there)

HI guys I'm getting this error with CUP_Weapons bin\config.bin/Cfg.Weapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.scope

Any ideas on how to fix it?

BTW great work on the Vehicles in Vehicles and Rappelling!

HI guys I'm getting this error with CUP_Weapons bin\config.bin/Cfg.Weapons/WeaponSlotsInfo.scope

Any ideas on how to fix it?

BTW great work on the Vehicles in Vehicles and Rappelling!

If you are using Dev Branch, that's why :) There's nothing we can do to fix it till we know more about what seems like changes to the vanilla coding of weapons. 

• Like 3

If you are using Dev Branch, that's why :) There's nothing we can do to fix it till we know more about what seems like changes to the vanilla coding of weapons. 

Actually I'm not. I'm using the Apex Preview which is (AFAIK) the same as the 1.62 RC.

Dev Branch is 1.63 at the moment

Actually I'm not. I'm using the Apex Preview which is (AFAIK) the same as the 1.62 RC.

Dev Branch is 1.63 at the moment

It may be the same cause. I know I got it too on RC.