leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

Your LOP_AM is not working in ALive.

Is this for me or some body have same issue ??? :confused:

Well a lot of people play as Russia or other factions, INDFOR is the best option for ISIL, seeing as they are not friends with Russia, or even Iran for that matter. Hell, even the US is OPFOR in a sense, when playing as OPFOR (Russia and the likes, not ISIL terrorists).

You're right after all !

=> @Leight : continue on your way ! It's an awesome mod ! Great job ! And we are all with you ;)

Oh, I didn't know you were EvroMalarkey. I thought you were just another useless whining "ideas man" ingrate who contributes nothing and bitches about the work of people who do.

Haha FLAME ON!

I am Groot. Now seriously, could you just stop this flame and using of my name? It's really uncomfortable. You should get back to the topic, which is THIS mod. I'm sure Leight would appreciate that. :)

Thanks for renaming IS troups :)

By the way, great job you've done.

Is anyone running the MCC Sandbox mod while using Leights OPFOR?

I keep getting error messages during the gameplay about a config file and vehicle units with names starting with LOP_

Please someone tell me these two mods are compatible :pet5:

I need answer..

LOP_AM works in ALiVE use them in a mission

When placing certain AAF-units (vanilla!) with Leights_OPFOR running there currently are dependencies to lop_c_men being created in the mission.sqm. These units appear with a Leights_OPFOR-logo in the lists in the editor.

LOP_AM works in ALiVE use them in a mission

for lot of guys LOP_AM is not working in alive.. LOP_ISIS is working.

LOP_AM works fine with MCC, but when I use with alive it says faction missing...

Have you thought about arming CDF and SLA troops with more Russian vests and the like, instead of the AAF vest? Since the SLA for certain could believably be supported by Russia.

for lot of guys LOP_AM is not working in alive.. LOP_ISIS is working.

LOP_AM works fine with MCC, but when I use with alive it says faction missing...

what version do you use? ISIS got removed, actual version is v0.8

Humm, is there a way to use this great mod with Mcc or Zeus ??? I can't use units in the mcc mission generator nor can i use them in zeus???

Same here, LOP_AM is failing to work with alive. In the same mission just changing the various LOP_AM with LOP_UA in the modules, everything works fine. I guess there is something wrong in the config.

Anyway great job Leight !

Edited by LordMac

It would be nice if the vehicles have national emblem and the fractions were cars and trucks. And the fractions United Nations peacekeeping (UN) and National People's Army (NPA/NVA) to come.

Edited by GamerOnkel

Im running into a strange issue with the Iraqi Insurgent Faction ( I havent tried the ohters yet)

However, I am running into issues where the units are fairly blind. I have my units 400 meters away and the infantry cant spot them even when being shot at. I even added a script that says that the units "know about" them, and they are even revealed [_x, 3] and even have dotarget. And yet the insurgents cant seem to notice my units. The one exemption is the technicals and static weapons. However the base infantry seem to not notice.

This is in Coop FYI. And I have their skill set to 0.6, and have them set to the following in the init, and still no luck. Seems to only be with the units in your pack so far I think...

"spotDistance",1

"spotTime",1

"aimingAccuracy",0.4

"aimingSpeed",0.4

"courage",1

"courage",0.7

Im running into a strange issue with the Iraqi Insurgent Faction ( I havent tried the ohters yet)

However, I am running into issues where the units are fairly blind. I have my units 400 meters away and the infantry cant spot them even when being shot at. I even added a script that says that the units "know about" them, and they are even revealed [_x, 3] and even have dotarget. And yet the insurgents cant seem to notice my units. The one exemption is the technicals and static weapons. However the base infantry seem to not notice.

This is in Coop FYI. And I have their skill set to 0.6, and have them set to the following in the init, and still no luck. Seems to only be with the units in your pack so far I think...

"spotDistance",1

"spotTime",1

"aimingAccuracy",0.4

"aimingSpeed",0.4

"courage",1

"courage",0.7

I think the issue you describe was caused by Leight changing the 'sides' of the units. This may seem a strange question but did you make the mission before the 0.7/0.8 updates? The group I play with ran into a similar issue: Whilst the game thought the units were still OPFOR (appeared red in the editor), the units themselves thought they were INDEP. However, changing the INDEP allegiance via the editor to 'Friendly to No-one' had a strange affect where only the squad leaders would engage and all other AI in the team were completely oblivious to our presence, yet would sometimes throw the odd grenade if we got close enough. Deleting the units and replacing them was the only way we could find to fix the issue.

Same here, LOP_AM is failing to work with alive. In the same mission just changing the various LOP_AM with LOP_UA in the modules, everything works fine. I guess there is something wrong in the config.

Anyway great job Leight !

Yeah, I have the same problem with the latest version. Afghan Militia and African Militia just won't work with ALIVE atm.. Nothing just spawns.

Everything else works fine.

Just a little note I think the CDF should be able to use some of the other BTR's, aswell as probably two of the T-80 variants. From what I have read the T-80 will be phased out of the Russian Army soon to maximize T-72/T-90 logistics being available.

I think the issue you describe was caused by Leight changing the 'sides' of the units. This may seem a strange question but did you make the mission before the 0.7/0.8 updates? The group I play with ran into a similar issue: Whilst the game thought the units were still OPFOR (appeared red in the editor), the units themselves thought they were INDEP. However, changing the INDEP allegiance via the editor to 'Friendly to No-one' had a strange affect where only the squad leaders would engage and all other AI in the team were completely oblivious to our presence, yet would sometimes throw the odd grenade if we got close enough. Deleting the units and replacing them was the only way we could find to fix the issue.

Negative, I just switched over to Leighs from the old IS-mod that has since been pulled. They are all indep and they indep is set to friendly to "none". If I get close enough they are hostile... They just have piss poor visual range it seems.

Negative, I just switched over to Leighs from the old IS-mod that has since been pulled. They are all indep and they indep is set to friendly to "none". If I get close enough they are hostile... They just have piss poor visual range it seems.

Fair enough then, I know we had some "fun" with the AI not shooting at us it was ridiculous....could walk right up to them and got nothing so figured it might be a related issue.

I dont know why LOP_AM and AFR are not working in Alive. Config seems to be good it's made like other configs.

Compatibility issue with the Combat Medical System from the CMS mod still not fixed, may you pay some attention to this problem?

Does anyone else get this error on start up? If anyone knows how to fix this, please guide me on how, thanks.

http://gyazo.com/98ed2643e4dc8796837f005b83edf6be

Are you running the necessary required addons (i.e. RHS, and the HLC AKs if you're running the HLC config)?

Also, anyone else noticed that the African/Arabic/Afghan units all speak Russian? It makes sense that the Chedaki and Ukrainian units speak Russian but shouldn't at least the Arabic/Afghan units be speaking Farsi like the CSAT units...