leight

Leights OPFOR Pack

Hello,

I have a request in a future update for a "Suicide Bomber" class?

ALiVE allows you to input a classname you want to be utilized for suicide bombers. To my knowledge there are no great patching classes for this.

Will armies be modular? So you are able to pick only this needed, and could remove rest?

I really can't wait for this, it looks amazing. The hype train is now accepting passengers!

Soldiers are from CDF and quite similar camo to SLA

I know this has been asked before, but will you try to make the mod more modular? Personally, I'd be using this pack for the Middle Eastern civilians and insurgents. Maybe also the Takistani units too. Could you basically pack the Middle Eastern themed units in a separate PBO or something which doesn't require all of the other PBOs/factions? Otherwise it may be too big of a download and would have to resort back to CAF Aggressors (Which I don't want to do).

Thanks!

Unfortunately addon will not be modular

It's really great to see you continuing work on this. I anticipate the next update. Do you intend on replacing all of the A2 port weapons you have in the pack with the new RHS alternatives? For example, the AKMS, PKM, etc. Can we also expect some more anti-air units?

Thanks for the teaser!

Well, then is there a way you could include some of vehicles from this mod like Ural with ZU and logi trucks? You can download source code and use it, could really add more nice equipment to mod :D

Looks great Leight! :D Loving the HMMWV!

---------- Post added at 18:52 ---------- Previous post was at 18:50 ----------

I absolutely agree with Przemro. Urals with the mounted weapons were awesome. As were UH-1's, Hilux, Vodniks, etc. for some factions! But I don't think we can depend all on one guy for that type of stuff, unless he's up for it.

Islamic State of Takistan and Sahrani - isis replacement.

8B27253CA959DEA38F0A6476E6823103884EA8B3

8AA1E0A15E462634432B49DB4F4D1824F699FD14

DD87A7B5585D97C265D63D042427F691DA5130C3

Edited by Leight

Ahhhh...finally. I was about to ask if you could make them, but since there was some "trouble" in the past, I didn't had the guts to do it! ^^

Now I'm REALLY excited for the next update!

Where do you have CUP weapons? This weapons are from RHS...

How do I configure this addon to replace the awful CUP weapons with HLC and/or RHS weapons?

Gah! There's how you *should* have posted your question. Modders here work long and hard on various projects around Arma, the reasons for which (the series' legacy, open-sources, reference standards, compatibility) may have completely eluded you in the 5 minutes since you burst onto the scene all bright-eyed, bushy-tailed and fresh from COD or wherever else eye-candy is the be-all and end-all. Show a little respect. You won't get much help with anything otherwise.

Well, that is what a lot of freedom fighters are wearing nowadays. Legit uniform.

Well, that is what a lot of freedom fighters are wearing nowadays. Legit uniform.

Isis too...isnt funny?

So tell them that they are wearing funny boots.

00041H9L5A171IHV-C116-F4.jpg

"Imma kill a whole village in my brand new J's, cuz fuck America!"

In all seriousness, I love the work you're doing and already have done. Thanks man.

Nice update with your last screenshots Leight. However, why your mod will be no modular?