is there eny way to make the units start just in uniform??

i dont have eny luck with the modul... dont matter if i set YES or NO .. start the same way>:/

is there eny way to make the units start just in uniform??

i dont have eny luck with the modul... dont matter if i set YES or NO .. start the same way>:/

Just uniforms with no vests or backpacks?

No, that's not possible using the module, as none of the options covers that.

You can put your own custom INIT scripts in to remove gear of course.

You can use the module to randomise equipment or just take the default gear for that class on spawn. You can also change what happens on respawn (after you are dead) - should you spawn with a full set of new gear or just what you had when you died.

Loopdk, would you be able to explain the issue you are having?

The mod uses CBA's init event handler to call a script which equips the units.  If CBA is overwritten, as is the case with @CAF_AG then all you will see is a unit with a uniform and weapon.  No helmets, vests, backpacks or equipment will be loaded.

A list of the mods you have loaded would also be extremely useful.

Damn, it seems like Leight's Opfor also conflicts with your mod.  The only OPFOR I have now are the Ruskies and bloody CSAT :/

We have tested with LOP and it's working fine. (double checked that last night)

Can you be specific about the mission and mods you tested with ? If you have @CAF_AG loaded - even with no units present it breaks the mod

We have tested with LOP and it's working fine. (double checked that last night)

Can you be specific about the mission and mods you tested with ? If you have @CAF_AG loaded - even with no units present it breaks the mod

Hey there!  The issue I ran into was the units not having the vests or helmets.  The odd thing was that I did not have CAF agressors installed.

So I decided to troubleshoot by loading up your mods without any others (Besides dependencies), test them out in game (Editor), and then go back and add my other mods one by one until I found the one that broke it.  I was able to enable every other mod I had without affecting your mod, except for LOP which caused the no helmets and vest issue. 

However, as you said, it is working, and you guys have even got a picture!  So with that, I'll reinstall LOP just to be sure.

Makesure you're running the latest version of CBA - there was a hot fix about 6 weeks ago

Damn, it seems like Leight's Opfor also conflicts with your mod.  The only OPFOR I have now are the Ruskies and bloody CSAT :/

You find that Leight's Opfor addon may not be updated any more, as he has been banned from these forums for using content from other addon makers without permission. 

Make sure you're running the latest version of CBA - there was a hot fix about 6 weeks ago

My CBA is up to date, I have made sure of that.  As I said, when LOP was enabled, I had the issue, when it was disabled, I had no issue.  I will admit, I have done some personal modifications and re textures to his mod, as he could no longer update, so I believe this maybe causing the issue.  Hopefully when I reinstall LOP it will resolve the issue!

You find that Leight's Opfor addon may not be updated any more, as he has been banned from these forums for using content from other addon makers without permission. 

Yes, I am aware of his situation, that was the first thought that crossed my mind when I ran into the no helmets and vest issue, but as these gents have shown, there should be no issue as of yet.  

*EDIT*:  Reinstalling Leight's Opfor has resolved the issue, thank you for your help!

For some reason, when i start up my muilplayer game, the units spawn with no ammo. Any idea what this is?

It is a known issue that has been discovered after release. We are rapidly working on a hotfix.

I'm pleased to announce

VERSION 3.0.1 of BAF Units

This is a hotfix to address the load out issues experienced by players on MP servers.

Apologies, for any inconvenience the aforementioned issue has caused. 

Download 

via Dropbox
  • Like 1

Thanks for the quick update. Actually, after testing the new 3.0.1 release, it seems that your units now work just fine with the CAF Aggressors loaded up and using the CBA enable_auto_xeh pbo's. Just went a few rounds with the middle east Aggressors and the East European Aggressors on various maps using various groups of your BAF units and everything went fine, with full randomized equipment every time.

Excellent. That is good to hear. Thanks for the quick feedback.

Could you help me out? When I spawn the units, They only have their base uniform, No vest, helmet or bag.

@kothen - did you download the fix at the top of the page?

Could you help me out? When I spawn the units, They only have their base uniform, No vest, helmet or bag.

Please confirm what mods you are running e.g.

Mod=@3CB_Units
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

@kothen - did you download the fix at the top of the page?

Didn't seem to work

Please confirm what mods you are running e.g.

Mod=@3CB_Units
etc
etc
etc
etc
etc

Well I usually run ARMA 3 with tons of addons for SP use. I disabled all of them except 3cb and that seemed to fix it, so one of my addons must be conflicting with it.

Kothen, the BAF Units mod uses CBA event handling.  If one of your mods is not compatibility with CBA, then that will be the cause of the problem.

We're aware that @CAF_AG conflicts with CBA, but there is a work around using CBA enable_auto_xeh pbo's.

You might want to check your other mods, particularly those that use events.

• Like 1

Kothen, the BAF Units mod uses CBA event handling.  If one of your mods is not compatibility with CBA, then that will be the cause of the problem.

We're aware that @CAF_AG conflicts with CBA, but there is a work around using CBA enable_auto_xeh pbo's.

Is there anyways to tell which mods do that? Like maybe in the readme files of the addons? I have almost 300 addons at once but I really want to use these units because they are so high quality. 

Is there anyways to tell which mods do that? Like maybe in the readme files of the addons? I have almost 300 addons at once but I really want to use these units because they are so high quality. 

You can still use there Stuff... Just download the 3CB weapons and Equipment packs and then create your own loadouts by script or by software like LEA 

Have you tried using "cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo" It works for us at 1 Rifles so we can use CAF aggressors and 3CB Units together. 

EDIT : it is an optional PBO that you have to add manually.

• Like 1

Have you tried using "cba_enable_auto_xeh.pbo" It works for us at 1 Rifles so we can use CAF aggressors and 3CB Units together. 

EDIT : it is an optional PBO that you have to add manually.

That PBO fixed it! Thank you guys!