All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Ok guys, with your help I have finalized the CAS script. I'm not going to amend the Combat patrol script. Rather, I am just going to call in waves of planes, 2 at a time, starting the waves when Blufor is detected opfor/resistance. I have tested it today and they fire at ground targets. DiveBombers.sqf for 'i' from 0 to 99 do { _crew1 = creategroup resistance; _crew2 = creategroup resistance; _airframe1 = [getPos air1, 180, "LIB_P47", _crew1] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle; _airframe2 = [getPos air1, 180, "LIB_P47", _crew2] call BIS_fnc_spawnVehicle; C_1 = _crew1; publicVariable "C_1"; C_2 = _crew2; publicVariable "C_2"; _a1wp1 = _crew1 addWaypoint [BIS_CP_targetLocationPos, 0]; _a1wp1 setWaypointType "SAD"; _a1wp1 setWaypointSpeed "FULL"; _a1wp1 setWaypointCombatMode "RED"; _a1wp1 setWaypointBehaviour "COMBAT"; _a1wp2 = _crew1 addWaypoint [BIS_CP_targetLocationPos, 0]; _a1wp2 setWaypointType "CYCLE"; _a1wp2 setWaypointSpeed "FULL"; _a1wp2 setWaypointCombatMode "RED"; _a1wp2 setWaypointBehaviour "COMBAT"; _a2wp1 = _crew2 addWaypoint [BIS_CP_targetLocationPos, 0]; _a2wp1 setWaypointType "SAD"; _a2wp1 setWaypointSpeed "FULL"; _a2wp1 setWaypointCombatMode "RED"; _a2wp1 setWaypointBehaviour "COMBAT"; _a2wp2 = _crew2 addWaypoint [BIS_CP_targetLocationPos, 0]; _a2wp2 setWaypointType "CYCLE"; _a2wp2 setWaypointSpeed "FULL"; _a2wp2 setWaypointCombatMode "RED"; _a2wp2 setWaypointBehaviour "COMBAT"; waitUntil {({alive _x} count (units C_1 + units C_2) < 1)}; sleep 600; }; From my tests, they perform better when operating independently. IF the players are stealthy they won't ever see the planes. Ten minutes in between waves feels pressured but not insurmountable. I am going to release they missions tomorrow. If the players say its too much, I will make it one plane with a longer respawn interval. Anyway, i'm happy. I scripted a plane to spawn and shoot me in the face and it did. Mission accomplished! Thank you gentlemen.
  3. Kuljack

Shooting for nothing

This happens to me sometimes in the shooting range if I try to shoot before the timer releases me to start a challenge. In combat, 1. you really should be holding the trigger down. Burst pulses is the best it retain accuracy and keep enemies staggered. 2. Are you releasing the pull and trying again? I used to have the issue where I would go for the trigger pull and aim at the same time, I believe if you’re firing and then aim, you’ll stop firing. It’s a good behavior to aim, give it just a moment to aim in then fire.
  4. Kuljack

Is it me...?

I get the left hand shit too. The luger aiming down sights is not even useable.
  5. Larrow

Supply drop

Edited code in previous post, removed a lot of unnecessary code left in from quick edit of some previous functionality. Only quickly tested both default and virtual loadout types. Usage remains the same. Shout if you have any problems.
  6. Kuljack

Shooting (MAJOR) bug/glitch

Go to xboxclips or xboxdvr, search your gamer tag. Open the video and copy the web URL to paste here.
  7. Melody_Mike

Arma 3 East Wind Co-Op!

Greetings Oh Sir Yeetus, Coming from a rookie: the BI mission script files tend to make lots of references to other PBO's. I admire your ambition in reverse engineering it (!). Question: Are you playing your modified missions directly from the editor, as exported singleplayer, or exported multiplayer scenarios? Any chance you could upload your mission, so my lawyers can take a look at it (and more seriously, myself, so I can finagle with the init...)?
  8. fat_lurch

Turret Enhanced

Can you expand upon the issues you're seeing?
  9. Today
  10. Smart Games

Arma 3 East Wind Co-Op!

you could execute it in the onplayerrespawn.sqf or the init.sqf
  11. Jove Chiere

Take on Helicopters Terrains

Well, just say that the map of South Asia is again available in Steam Workshop. Sorry for the inconvenience... Today i will upload a small update to correct the latest problems.
  12. Yeetus Maximus the Third

Arma 3 East Wind Co-Op!

So, I'm using the editor to make the first mission "Drawdown 2035" a co op mission. All of my changes work in single player. BUT I'm stuck at the black screen before it fades when I try launching it in MP. I know there are differences between single player and multiplayer game code execution, but I do not know the specifics about it. If I can have some aid with this that would be great.
  13. beno_83au

Is it me...?

Self report and put your reason in, it gets the mods attention.
  14. Update idk how i missed these but they are now added. Terrains (Maps) Summa - Fictional terrain located in the Summa region of Karelia. The map is made according to maps from 1944. This is a fictional post-war version. Suursaari - Real island with fictional layout. The map is made according to maps from 1940. Big island is Suursaari and four smaller islands: Säyvö, Iso sommeri, Ruuskeri and Säkkiluoto. Vinjesvingen - Vinjesvingen is a village and road fork in the municipality of Vinje, Norway. It is mainly known as the site of the Battle of Vinjesvingen during World War II.
  15. HomemadeG

Shooting for nothing

From what I understand guns jam in this too. Per say if you melee a guy just right with the gun your holding there is a chance or picking a gun up that is already jammed from someone else. I think it shows you that's the case somewhere around the gun on the loadout. It happened to me once that way, by melee, and another when i picked up someone else's weapon. I was able to un-jam it by using it as a melee weapon a few times...It certainly hasn't happen alot, has only happened the two times so i can't confirm. Would be interesting to know for sure! I like the idea, but would just need some clarification.
  16. Cry2yourMoM

Is it me...?

Sorry wrong discussion. Should be in general.
  17. Cry2yourMoM

Is it me...?

Did they mess with the 3rd person hit detection...? I can not play first person due to the left hand being in a the sights on most guns. anyone else seem to think they changed the 3rd person hit detection? Even shotguns... might just be me, but I think something has changed in the last update. I dunno
  18. Hi @Tankbuster, I've created under CfgFunctions in description.ext: #include "scripts\tft_dismount\cfgfunctions.hpp" (have placed files under a scripts folder as you can see). I've created the cfgfunctions.hpp with the following: class GOWYL { class tft_fnc_dismount { tag = "tft_fnc_dismount"; class getout { file = "scripts\tft_dismount\functions\fn_dismount.sqf"; }; }; }; Action called from init.sqf [] execVM "scripts\fn_addDismountAction.sqf"; However I still get an error when I use the new Addaction: [] call |#|tft_fnc_dismount Error undefined variable in expression: tft_fnc_dismount Any advice to resolve please?
  19. What's currently the best gaming PC for Arma 3?
  20. nearestObjects wasn't returning mines, I tested it and found out nearObjects was. 🙂 After that append was necessary to give a whole result for _nearVehs. "MineBase": I deployed a mine on the editor (searched for mines on objects), and then you right click on it and "Find in config..." or similar. Then you can read the inherited classes on the bottom of the screen. Cheers.
  21. Hello, how would I go about getting the program to grab my mods from the workshop? I was using FAST2 to run my server but was having some weird issues and I like your tool more but I already have all my mods downloaded through steam and for whatever reason they don't show up in Serverify. Thanks
  22. Mods: Unsung,Reshade,Whiplash Poses Mod
  23. Check controls under Addons > CBA Weapons
  24. bionicman303

co10 Escape

@ministeriet, @DoNNeRBeRG: I actually posted a working version of co10 Escape Livonia in the Discord approx. two weeks ago. Neo said that they already had a version in the making and would probably not need my version but until the official version is out, please feel free to use it. Took actually quite some time to place the command centers and village markers. Hope was worth it!
  25. question: how do I switch optics when using G33 + EOTech? switch optics command deoesn't seem to work also, how do I switch between laser and flashlight? thanks
  1. Load more activity