koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

After the latest RHS update the ammo cooking off is misplaced on the RHS vehicles. All other vehicles from other mods seem to work right and are placed on the center of the vehicle. RHS vehicles cook off are not placed on the center. Maybe you guys can fix it or maybe it's up to the RHS team to fix this.

Hi i don't know what it is but when i select my medic the heal option doesn't appear in the action menu whatever i do, need some help on this one? I placed the AGM folder outside of the main A3 folder and now the missing action options are back so is there a possibility this will be fixed? Or can i make use of the same actions but by using the AGM menu? No option of that sort are visible at this time or do i overlook something here ?

Edited by Baker1976

Repair of tanks is a bit too easy now. tracks with a repair kit is ok, loading the tracks out and so on is very nice. But the complete hull and turret only with a repair kit and with this speed? better would be a kit+repair truck or a base object for this (repair area).

Any word on why we are unable to lock backpacks after latest patch?

After the latest RHS update the ammo cooking off is misplaced on the RHS vehicles. All other vehicles from other mods seem to work right and are placed on the center of the vehicle. RHS vehicles cook off are not placed on the center. Maybe you guys can fix it or maybe it's up to the RHS team to fix this.

In addition, the new Humvees do not explode properly when AGM is running. They get damaged, but they drive normally.

Hey there !

My community players would like to have a short delay between death and respawn, something like a definitive unconsciousness, is it possible to configure that anywhere ?

Even if I have to slightly edit a function, I'd like to figure this out.

Thanks !

I've googled, search through this thread, and looked for a readme file, but I cannot find anywhere where it explains how to use the agm respawn system.

Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Why not make a simple respawn delay in the description ext?

respawnDelay = 10;

Or if you want it somewhat sophisticated disable animation for 10 seconds or something like that in the onplayerrespawn.sqf

Hey there !

My community players would like to have a short delay between death and respawn, something like a definitive unconsciousness, is it possible to configure that anywhere ?

Even if I have to slightly edit a function, I'd like to figure this out.

Thanks !

Why not make a simple respawn delay in the description ext?

respawnDelay = 10;

Why do I look for something complicated when it is that simple ? :confused: Thanks !

Hi i enjoy the mod playing with other humans but when in singleplayer i prefer to use the standard system but i cant get AGM to not load, its not even in my six collection but it is insistent on loading anyway. I'm sure its me and ive done something wrong but i thought i'd ask in here, i even removed the mod from six and its still loading :D

Check the standard addon folder in the Arma 3 installation folder, maybe some files were misplaced.

Also if you launch it from PWS check if maybe one or more addons have AGM as requirement.

It might not show in the active collection but if something depends from it it's gonna be loaded regardless.

Is this a bug? A lot of the time after an AI is injured he won't listen to orders anymore. Even though when I diagnose them they are alright.

Love t mod guys, great peace of kit, but one thing is change, the fast roping seems to fast, should be a little slower, I know it's only a small thing, but would improve it, rather than just whizzing to the ground :)

---------- Post added at 04:14 ---------- Previous post was at 04:13 ----------

Love the mod guys, great bit of kit, but one thing i would change, the fast roping seems to fast, should be a little slower, I know it's only a small thing, but would improve it, rather than just whizzing to the ground :)

Heya, big fan of AGM. It's what I use to introduce people into Arma, because it's just too good.

Dunno if this is the best place to make a "request", but would it be possible for you guys to bring in the Insurgency-style "dead-zone"? Where it works just like a deadzone in Arma currently, only your view turns instantly, rather than when it reaches the edge of the deadzone. That'd be super cool, and immersive.

Thanks for the awesome mod!

Heya, big fan of AGM. It's what I use to introduce people into Arma, because it's just too good.

Dunno if this is the best place to make a "request", but would it be possible for you guys to bring in the Insurgency-style "dead-zone"? Where it works just like a deadzone in Arma currently, only your view turns instantly, rather than when it reaches the edge of the deadzone. That'd be super cool, and immersive.

Thanks for the awesome mod!

if I understand u correctly, that is a vanilla option in arma controls...

if I understand u correctly, that is a vanilla option in arma controls...

It isn't. There's a deadzone in the options, but your screen doesn't move until you reach the edge of the deadzone.

The only thing I dint like much about this mod is the reduction of recoil across the board including across weapons that have they're recoil pretty damn spot on. But other than that really great job guys.

It isn't. There's a deadzone in the options, but your screen doesn't move until you reach the edge of the deadzone.

Then turn the dead-zone all the way down to minimum...

Check the standard addon folder in the Arma 3 installation folder, maybe some files were misplaced.

Also if you launch it from PWS check if maybe one or more addons have AGM as requirement.

It might not show in the active collection but if something depends from it it's gonna be loaded regardless.

Thanks, yea it was the challenger 2 mod by burnes by the look of it, shame as i like that tank but dont want to be forced to load other mods with it.

The only thing I dint like much about this mod is the reduction of recoil across the board including across weapons that have they're recoil pretty damn spot on. But other than that really great job guys.

Try removing AGM_Recoil.pbo and see which you prefer. One of the things it does is "Overhauls the recoil system reducing upwards recoil."

Suggestion: for small items (ie, earplugs and such), can you add a small markup to the top left/right corner (depends on your preference) that a particular item in inventory is already in-use?

For newcomers, it might be tricky to understand that, to make use of earplugs, you don't have to place them in a special container (ie, like attachments).