koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

I'm looking forward to these AGM updates more than the actual ArmA updates. Keep up the good work, KoffeinFlummi!

We been using the mod over the last few weeks, but gave it a really good run in tonights mission. Completly changes dynamic of the game in a good way.A bit of feedback:

* some players dont want to use certain functions,like check mag (conflicts with mag repack). They should be able to set functions to have no keystroke. At the moment everything must be set.

*should have module option for damage tolerance, right now players go into unconcious state too easy when they are wearing body armor. In real life 3 bullets to legs/arms or chest with armour would not make the person fall into unconcious state immediatley (maybe a few minutes)

Just some stuff to think about, great work so far.

In real life 3 bullets to legs/arms or chest with armour would not make the person fall into unconcious state immediatley (maybe a few minutes)

That'd be cool... imagine getting blurry vision and slowed movement but not going into "darkness" at once. You could still call for help and maybe find cover before your lights switch out. Epic!

;2721489']Yeah' date=' WW AIMenu had some really nice features, as the ability to edit AI waypoints and ordering the AI to activate their IR lasers or put suppressors on weapons =)

And there´s that unconscience bug that if you reload a SP mission when you get you character severely hit, you get stuck (as you were still unconscious, but without UI effects)... if you get killed null problem, but reloading after unconscience is a bad idea right now (better wait bleedout and passing away =P

cheers![/quote']

the "unstuck" is also helpfull with maps/building issues. I like the "point and click AI Inventory" function, point at a ammo box, select soldier and inventory and you get the full inventory function. That saves a lot of hassle if you want to equip your AI specific task. Or the automatic "heal all" for medics. I hate it when I select "heal soldier" and my medic runs off to other side of map. Or I want my soldier to take equipment from an specific ammo box or vehicle but have 10 same options "rearm at ammo box" in menue and not clue where he will go if I select one.

I really wonder if anyone is "using" his AI squad or if people just do the "one man" show and ignore them?

have enjoyed this mod so far, but there are some things me and my group of players cant get our heads arround. Is there a way to disable features server side ? so that it overrides any costum setups that players in the server might have? (would be nice to see a server side config file that overrides the players one's. or a module in editor where you can enable or disable surten features ?)

Also ass we like to play in elite, the AI modification doesnt seem to do all that much ? the 400m + headshots are still happening a lot.

Anyways keep up the good work.:)

Edited by K4ble

If you don't like a feature you can delete the .pbo file. Most of the files don't affect the server, so it won't matter if they are on there or not.

Is there a link somewhere for submitting suggestions?

I'd like the ability to map keys for:

-Drag

-Carry

-Release

commy2;2722624']If you don't like a feature you can delete the .pbo file. Most of the files don't affect the server' date=' so it won't matter if they are on there or not.[/quote']

Ok, but say that we're playing A coop mission 20 to 30 ppl and half of em dont like the medic script and deletes the pbo. doesnt that conflict in the game ?

no doesn't

as I understand these modules are Client Side Only

Server doesn't need it to run

Edited by maquez

Ok, but say that we're playing A coop mission 20 to 30 ppl and half of em dont like the medic script and deletes the pbo. doesnt that conflict in the game ?

Place the Medical module and players who don't use it can't connect. Also, since it's COOP, your community is responsible that everyone is playing fair. There is no way to ensure that no one is cheating, except maybe using server keys.

Running AGM client-side on a server that does not have AGM enabled will not allow players with AGM to use the door guns of a Ghost Hawk. Pilots with AGM on a server that doesn't have AGM enabled also cannot pop flares in neither Semi or Burst modes.

Strange, i'm pretty sure all servers i play in don't run AGM and i didn't have any problem in using flares (they are set to semi) or piloting. The only problem i had was if there were revive scripts in the mission so i had to disable the medical.pbo module.

Great mod by the way, the removal of bullet count from hud and having to check the mag manually is my favorite feature!

I'm having the same issue of flares are not select-able with helicopters. This wasn't there before. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

I'm having the same issue of flares are not select-able with helicopters. This wasn't there before. Anyone have any idea why this is happening?

Are you having this issue with Vanilla helicopters or the custom ones(from addons)?

Are you having this issue with Vanilla helicopters or the custom ones(from addons)?

Vanilla

Biggest issue with this mod is two things, 1. Breaks radio and injury command and the zero is incorrect on scopes.

Biggest issue with this mod is two things, 1. Breaks radio and injury command and the zero is incorrect on scopes.

You are probably talking about the AGM_Noradio.pbo file that disable radio communications and voice. You can simply disable it by moving the file outside the "addons" folder.

Same goes for injury system. AGM_Medical.pbo should be the file.

I'm not sure what you mean with zero being incorrect on scopes, i've noticed it is harder to aim (still having hard time hitting anything past 200-300 meters) but that's probably due to wind/humidity and weapon temperature, and maybe some ballistic changes.

For any other problem or feature you want disabled from the mod, you can look in the addon folder and disable modules by yourself, the pbo filenames are pretty self explanatory.

Edited by 3lackrose

Hello, I have been using this mod and so far I love it, although I have one problem. I want to replay the campaign but at the AAF checkpoint the guy in the turret always shoots and kills me when I stop the truck. So far I have not been able to progress. But, nevertheless, this mod is great!

I had the same problem with the AAF checkpoint. I had to disable this mod to get through the mission. No idea why it breaks it, I ran the mission from the start twice, always fails at the checkpoint. Removed the mod, and the mission was fine. Other than that, it's a really cool mod.

Rose, got it, thanks.

Also I think this mod is also breaking the new fatigue system at the moment.

Which im guessing that the fix for that is deleting the AGM Fatigue addon.

Edited by mythlawlbear

After a brief but heavy stress test of AGM_Medical and AGM in general on a dedi server with at least 8 people, I've ran into several issues.

- The interaction menu stops working entirely. It shows up when called upon but the options don't work.

- Tunnel and Rainbow/Discoloured vision stays even after the unit has been revived with epinephrine and properly treated.

- Cannot administer blood bags even as a medic (though I suspect that's more to do with mishandling the module)

- Rare cases of invulnerability (verified after the death of a fighter pilot who then respawned but was seemingly invulnerable. No desync detected.)

So far, the addon bar Medical has been really up to expectations if not exceeding them and I'll continue using it, however, those few issues with the Medical part of it stop me from using that aspect of it.

Thank you for your time and good work so far KoffeinFlummi!

- Tunnel and Rainbow/Discoloured vision stays even after the unit has been revived with epinephrine and properly treated.

- Cannot administer blood bags even as a medic (though I suspect that's more to do with mishandling the module)

- Tunnel vision is the Arma 3 fatigue system

- You experience "Rainbow vision" when your soldier is still in pain and hasn't recieved enough morphine (be careful not to overdoese morphine)

- Blood bags can only be administered when a soldier has lost a substantial amount of blood

After a brief but heavy stress test of AGM_Medical and AGM in general on a dedi server with at least 8 people, I've ran into several issues.

- The interaction menu stops working entirely. It shows up when called upon but the options don't work.

- Rare cases of invulnerability (verified after the death of a fighter pilot who then respawned but was seemingly invulnerable. No desync detected.)

So far, the addon bar Medical has been really up to expectations if not exceeding them and I'll continue using it, however, those few issues with the Medical part of it stop me from using that aspect of it.

Thank you for your time and good work so far KoffeinFlummi!

the medical module should not prevent you from using AGM

simply remove the pbo and use a different system for the medic stuff (BTC Revive for example as scripted solution)

the medical module should not prevent you from using AGM

simply remove the pbo and use a different system for the medic stuff (BTC Revive for example as scripted solution)

It does not prevent me from using AGM.

However, during stress testing, either medical or AGM itself broke the interaction GUI.