koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

Would it be possible to add a way for people to add new weapons to the features, such as overheat etc, other than just the vanilla ones?

Also, can you make the name-tags in a seperate PBO so that its optional?

There are several systems out there already such as Patrol Ops and CSE which has automated name-tages and its clustering my screen.

Baagoe, the AGM menu provides the option to untick name tags. Doesn't it work for you?

Since we're on the topic of issues and conflicts, here's one that AGM induces in the virtual arsenal (when browsing to the voice options):

"Radio message CuratorObjectPlaced not found"

I've tested it with 4 other people and they all get this error.

Hi,

I have this mission I'm editing right now. Its more or less a existing mission I'm editing. I try to put AGM in it, but always when I get shot, I die immidiatly. Also when I just fall from a certain hight.

I guess that means, its not working that well (after I should be able to be healed before I die)

Any Idea what could cause that problem? I just mean general ideas! ^^

Is this a AGM problem or arma3 problem if the shoots from a tank are not synct between commander and gunner?

is there a way to script create the medical module and set the variables like this? Is there something else needed for this to work? I have this in the init.sqf under an if isserver then block

if (_PARAM_AGMMEDICAL == 1) then {

_center = createCenter sideLogic;
	_group = createGroup _center;
	AGM_GAMELOGIC = _group createUnit ["AGM_ModuleMedical", [0, 0, 0], [], 0, "NONE"];

_PARAM_AllowNonmedics = if (("PARAM_AllowNonmedics" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};
	_PARAM_PunishNonMedics = if (("PARAM_PunishNonMedics" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};
	_PARAM_RequireDiagnosis = if (("PARAM_RequireDiagnosis" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};
	_PARAM_PreventInstaDeath = if (("PARAM_PreventInstaDeath" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};
	_PARAM_PreventDeathWhileUnconscious = if (("PARAM_PreventDeathWhileUnconscious" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};

AGM_GAMELOGIC setvariable ["AllowNonmedics", _PARAM_AllowNonmedics];
	AGM_GAMELOGIC setvariable ["PunishNonMedics", _PARAM_PunishNonMedics];
	AGM_GAMELOGIC setvariable ["RequireDiagnosis", _PARAM_RequireDiagnosis];
	AGM_GAMELOGIC setvariable ["PreventInstaDeath", _PARAM_PreventInstaDeath];
	AGM_GAMELOGIC setvariable ["PreventDeathWhileUnconscious", _PARAM_PreventDeathWhileUnconscious];

[AGM_GAMELOGIC,playableunits,true] call AGM_Medical_fnc_module;

};

Edited by Ghost

is there a way to script create the medical module and set the variables like this? Is there something else needed for this to work? I have this in the init.sqf under an if isserver then block

AGM_GAMELOGIC = _group createUnit ["AGM_ModuleMedical", [0, 0, 0], [], 0, "NONE"];

_PARAM_AllowNonmedics = if (("PARAM_AllowNonmedics" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};
	_PARAM_PunishNonMedics = if (("PARAM_PunishNonMedics" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};
	_PARAM_RequireDiagnosis = if (("PARAM_RequireDiagnosis" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};
	_PARAM_PreventInstaDeath = if (("PARAM_PreventInstaDeath" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};
	_PARAM_PreventDeathWhileUnconscious = if (("PARAM_PreventDeathWhileUnconscious" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue) == 1) then {true} else {false};

AGM_GAMELOGIC setvariable ["PreventDeathWhileUnconscious", _PARAM_PreventDeathWhileUnconscious];

};

No. You need the module.

Apart from new features, please in the next update can you fix the morphine overdose. Currently when this happens the player will will be blacked out for 5 minutes, after this they should die but instead they are able to move around on the ground very quickly stuck in the prone animation.

Hi, KoffeinFlummi.

This mod is great for medical system and function to increase the reality.

Then, I made a Japanese translation addon of this, may I release it in BI Forum?

Thank you.

It's not possible to get it to work reliably, even with the code you provided. I appreciate your efforts, but with the game in its current state it simply doesn't work. I'd like to have that feature aswell and if things change I will try to implement this again. For now though, there is no reason to keep an issue opened that has no chance of being solved. It doesn't change anything whether the issue is closed or on hold, noone is going to touch it. Especially not since we are trying to get everything we have now to be ready for a next release.

Seems like it requires a bad workaround, and honestly how useful is that really...

Unless you make it so you have to do that, its kind of pointless anyway.

And it just seems like extra, no real point to implement it.

This seems to work for the scripted AGM Medical module

_PARAM_AGMMEDICAL = "PARAM_AGMMEDICAL" call BIS_fnc_getParamValue;
if (isserver) then {
//Create AGM Medical Module

publicvariable "AGM_GAMELOGIC";

};

};

waituntil {!(isnil "AGM_GAMELOGIC")};

};

How can I disable the wounding and medical systems so I can play on sp? AI do not heal even when the medical pbo is removed

How can I disable the wounding and medical systems so I can play on sp? AI do not heal even when the medical pbo is removed

You have to start a new game.

I love AGM, but our group is really struggling with the medical module. It would be great in the future if it were easy to disable via the module setting in editor.

As I understand, to disable it now, we would:

1. Remove the Medical PBO from the server

2. Get each user to also remove their Medical PBO

Is that correct? Would it help if I added the PBO check module to my mission for doing this?

Edited by CallMeSarge
Edited for typo

As I understand, to disable it now, we would:

1. Remove the Medical PBO from the server

2. Get each user to also remove their Medical PBO

Is that correct? Would it help if I added the PBO check module to my mission for doing this?

The check .pbo thing is not the offical release, so I guess you a are using the git build?

It should be enough to remove medical.pbo from the server and place the checkPBO module (players connecting with the additional files will be warned / kicked), although I haven't had the chance to test that yet.

Are you CallMeSarge from gr / coh2.org? I loved your shoutcasts back in the days of coh 1.

Ok, I will test it out. I thought I was using the official release, so I will double check that as well.

Yes, that was me drunk casting VCoH back in the day! A bunch of the old GR gang play ARMA now; Sandland, Chains, General Hell etc. Glad you liked the casts fella!

I thought I was using the official release, so I will double check that as well.

I double checked and the checkPBO module is in the 0.92 version, but I doubt it's working in that version.

HI Am inquire about a quite substantial problem some of the armored guys from my unit are facing in regards to the AUTO Range on Tanks

Quote from My guys

Heavy weapon systems affected by AGM's auto-zeroing/lazing system, such as the Slammer UP's 105mm Tank Cannon, suffer from a distinctive problem.

Whenever trying to engage an enemy through light foliage that in no way inhibits the round's trajectory, the auto-zeroing system will automatically zero to the foliage (naturally, that's realistic).

The problem isn't really the fact that AGM has created an auto-zero system, especially one that zeroes correctly, but the fact that they removed the manual zero system.

Without the manual zero system, tanks are left at the mercy of the bushes that get in our way.

if there was a way to manual range or disable auto would be great temp

Did AGM remove the DAGR missile being able to be manually directed to target using the cursor?

We've got some pretty great pilots. But we find all landings now must be "Feather Soft" with the current wounding-parameters. We've noticed that even many times there is NO damage to the vehicle, there is catastrophic damage to the passengers.

Even the most gentle of landings can collapse your spine demanding intense medical treatment.

Is this by design? Can we make wounding more forgiving when the game senses you're in a vehicle?

Edited by Incomitatum

We've got some pretty great pilots. But we find all landings now must be "Feather Soft" with the current wounding-parameters. We've noticed that even many times there is NO damage to the vehicle, there is catastrophic damage to the passengers.

Even the most gentle of landings can collapse your spine demanding intense medical treatment.

Is this by design? Can we make wounding more forgiving when the game senses you're in a vehicle?

Yeah....I for once also discovered that. I would love to see such an option