koffeinflummi

Authentic Gameplay Modification

is there a way to see an on screen icon when team mates are down or give them the ability to use radio. the way its set up now is very realistic which mean very hard too. an 'easy mode' would be good for certain times...

great mod btw

press escape "/" and type your "i'm over here " message..... Personally I like it that unconscious Casualties... are exactly that !

is there a way to see an on screen icon when team mates are down or give them the ability to use radio. the way its set up now is very realistic which mean very hard too. an 'easy mode' would be good for certain times...

great mod btw

I might make muting downed players an option with the module.

I miss the colors/contrast the Spectacle Glasses gave in the previous version of AGM. D:

Latest update for ArmA III seems to have made the compass appear black. I think this is a conflict with the current version of AGM.

Agreed the new sunglass effect washes out the game too much for me ?

Hi guys! Thank you for your work.

Noticed a funny bug. Para falls to the ground at high speed and explodes.

Correct please.

P.S. Sorry for the music, listened when he made the video. Noted, music fit the video. :)

boris;2721054']Hi guys! Thank you for your work.

Noticed a funny bug. Para falls to the ground at high speed and explodes.

Correct please.

P.S. Sorry for the music' date=' listened when he made the video. Noted, music fit the video. :)[/quote']

Not related to AGM. It is a bug, stearable parachute are vehicules and show vehicule exploding effect when they hit the ground too fast.

Edited by Solentis

AGM + Dev build = no weapon sounds!

Should probably figure out the source (it's not hearing, or weapon names) before the patch goes stable.

Should probably figure out the source (it's not hearing, or weapon names) before the patch goes stable.

Any mod with weapons+Devbranch = no sounds

Sounds are not being played due to the change in muzzle config. Weapons have to be updated to the new config for sounds to be played. This update is in prep for the Bootcamp DLC coming soon.

As Lucky pointed out, ATM all modded weapons lack sound on dev. However, AGM doesn't really mess with sounds, and I haven't noticed any issues with default weapons and AGM on dev. What weapons exactly are not working for you?

Great work on this, improved gameplay ten-fold. Our unit uses this all the time now. Just two main things from us for feed back and one small thing.

With AGM disabled most of the HUD (a feature I've been wanting for ages) it seems to also disable and 3rd party addons's HUD. For example when on veteran and using TFAR with AGM the radio popups and hints disappear along with the earplugs in/ out hints. Is there any way to stop it removing the TFAR notifications?

Secondly (I know it's been mentioned once or twice before) is the damage that units take when in vehicles or hit by vehicles. If you run into or get tapped by a moving vehicle you have to bandage half your body if not more and when inside vehicles any small impact causes the same effect.

The other small thing is that in the interaction menu the option to "Put In Earplugs" always stays as "Put In Earplugs" is there any way to make it "Take Out Earplugs" once they are in as this would negate the problem with the HUD hints being removed.

Thanks again for the work :)

With AGM disabled most of the HUD (a feature I've been wanting for ages) it seems to also disable and 3rd party addons's HUD. For example when on veteran and using TFAR with AGM the radio popups and hints disappear along with the earplugs in/ out hints. Is there any way to stop it removing the TFAR notifications?

AGM doesn't disable any HUD elements. Are you using this add-on: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24835 ?

Haha yes, I am nice spot. Time to make a choice I think. Still there is a feature to add to AGM - HUD removal option in menu. Makes recording videos so much easier.

Great thanks, I think I'll do a little more testing next time :)

Yeah, WW AIMenu had some really nice features, as the ability to edit AI waypoints and ordering the AI to activate their IR lasers or put suppressors on weapons =)

And there´s that unconscience bug that if you reload a SP mission when you get you character severely hit, you get stuck (as you were still unconscious, but without UI effects)... if you get killed null problem, but reloading after unconscience is a bad idea right now (better wait bleedout and passing away =P

cheers!

;2721489']

And there´s that unconscience bug that if you reload a SP mission when you get you character severely hit' date=' you get stuck (as you were still unconscious, but without UI effects)... if you get killed null problem, but reloading after unconscience is a bad idea right now (better wait bleedout and passing away =P

cheers![/quote']

Already reported to the bug tracker board.

In the future can you make the backpacks like they were in Arma 2 ACE? Like if you have no ammo in your weapon or vest or uniform, but you have ammo in your pack, you have to put them into your vest first so you can reload.

First off I'd like to say great mod - brings some much needed features to the game. However, one thing I would say - I know you have done some modifications to the map/compass but map reading is almost impossible. The compass is too small when you look at the map to do any kind of proper land navigation and in most lighting conditions it's very hard to read. Is there any chance of further changes to this? Thanks.

First off I'd like to say great mod - brings some much needed features to the game. However, one thing I would say - I know you have done some modifications to the map/compass but map reading is almost impossible. The compass is too small when you look at the map to do any kind of proper land navigation and in most lighting conditions it's very hard to read. Is there any chance of further changes to this? Thanks.

I think the compass became bigger when you open the map, but it's also darker, i can hardly read it now. Or maybe i'm running some mod and that causes it.