Sign in to follow this  
alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack

Thanks for bugreport guys. Soon i release A3MP v1.4 where all fixes for Maps in A3MP-AP will be included. Its hard to explain how it works...hmm...A3MP is base, A3MP-AP have fixed stuff for 3rd party maps, but those maps still need some files from A3MP, and few of those files are missed. What does it mean? No popup errors and errors ingame for all maps in A3MP-AP. Stay tuned.

Has anyone gotten Zeus to work on the A3MP or even these? I seem to get a cfg patch error when I try.

Use A3MP thread for A3MP questions, it was fixed -> http://www.alduric.pl/ZeusA3MP.rar <- Put it into addons in A3MP. There is MP sqf problem also, but its fixed in new CBA, if i good remember.

Fallujah loading screen missing after update to 1.1.

It's a detail, but since you made them i thought you will interested.

Thanks.

Great work and thanks for reading my feedback in advance.

I am noticing that when playing the FATA map sometimes a black flat plane will appear that expands and contracts. Not sure if it is an artifact of the map or the video card, but I encounter it whenever I am at higher altitudes, like the Abbadaez village, and it seems to be affected by the Object Distance and View Distance game settings. Just seeing if anyone else has this and if it can be fixed.

Thanks again and really appreciate the work!

Try newest version.

As you can see, the problem still exists :)

eturt_zps95dd6253.jpg

Use A3MP thread for A3MP questions, it was fixed -> http://www.alduric.pl/ZeusA3MP.rar <- Put it into addons in A3MP. There is MP sqf problem also, but its fixed in new CBA, if i good remember.

Namalsk did not work with Zeus modules placed unfortunately. Maybe that's one of the things you're already working on. If yes, don't mind me. ;)

#edit: I take that back... I had some weird issues with my A3 files that gave me some errors now and then... It's fixed now and Namalsk works great with Zeus now. :)

Edited by Pergor

@UP

Its podagorsk.

All maps from A3MP-AP are updated in A3MP v1.4, so no more popup errors and other problems. A3MP is ready, i will release it when i collect money from donatons to get hosting. You will love new update guys :)

A3MP is ready, i will release it when i collect money from donatons to get hosting. You will love new update guys :)

So basically "Pay me and I'll release it". Yeah... I understand being open to donations, but this is just terrible manners, Alduric. Shame on you.

So basically "Pay me and I'll release it". Yeah... I understand being open to donations, but this is just terrible manners, Alduric. Shame on you.

Shame on you for condemning someone because the massive filesize mod they've done requires actual hosting money to put up for everyone to grab.

Dude, it was downloaded...damn over 160.000 times from my server, 160.000 x 6gb = 960 TB, i had to pay for that so SORRY BRO BUT this month i cannot pay for it.

Wow...

Dude, it was downloaded...damn over 160.000 times from my server, 160.000 x 6gb = 960 TB, i had to pay for that so SORRY BRO BUT this month i cannot pay for it.

Then why not say that, instead of saying you'll release it when you get donations. An extra 1-2 minutes of typing and you no longer sound like an ass. I apologize for my comment, reading the post I replied to it seemed like you were trying to pull off what most of the shady Life/DayZ groups are doing.

Moar donations guys, i need fuel for my ferrari that I bought for donations :D Im doing it for fun mate, idc about money, pseudo fame, or anything else - Just simple fun. Im doing what i can, many ppl helping out, but its servers need money to work, not sand. Thanks Darkhorse for your response, its cool that you understand the point now.

I cant belive that someone who have so much time in these forums, dont yet understand the souls of modders.. really f*** up from you man.. :mad:

Alduric, keep doing your awesome work, the real ArmA community appreciate it! Thanks!

Moar donations guys, i need fuel for my ferrari that I bought for donations :D Im doing it for fun mate, idc about money, pseudo fame, or anything else - Just simple fun. Im doing what i can, many ppl helping out, but its servers need money to work, not sand. Thanks Darkhorse for your response, its cool that you understand the point now.

Why ca't you just torrent it on piratebay or something? That way you don't need a server?

I cant belive that someone who have so much time in these forums, dont yet understand the souls of modders.. really f*** up from you man.. :mad:

Alduric, keep doing your awesome work, the real ArmA community appreciate it! Thanks!

Real ArmA community my ass. I know plenty of people have donation buttons on their sites. It's logical. However, I misunderstood Alduric's post and thought it was similar to the Life mod/DayZ type, where the guys are making thousands of dollars a month off selling in-game items for donations. As for "understanding the souls of modders" I'm one myself, so I think I've got that covered.

Alduric, I apologize further for the offtopic posts resulting from my original posts. Hopefully there will be no more after this.

Heh, I was about to say the same. So yeah Alduric you shoud consider to upload it on Six Network, so everyone can easy download (easy update) it through Play WithSIX and than someone could reupload it elsewhere and you will save a lot of money for expensive hosting and people still could donate you. :)

Anyway I wanted to ask if you plan to include Sahrani fix (for @smd_sahrani_a2) into Additional Pack? There are few bugs like double clouds and missing preview and loading image. (Sahrani has the same amazing preview image as other A3MP maps.).

Just drop that stuff on a torrent website or whatever and call it a day. Easiest way to deal with heavy files anyway.

Like AiA did if i'm not mistaken.

Http is a pretty poor solution for large downloads anyway. They tend to break for whatever reason (connection lost, user error, data corruption) mandating another download. For small downloads that's not a big deal, but at 5gb+ a pop in this situation that's pretty costly.

Torrents are specifically designed for situations like this. It saves hosting costs as bandwith usage is spread over peers in the swarm. You should still keep the server as a seed host but I'd recommend turning off the http link.

As Oktayber pointed out, pw6 delta patching saves even more bandwith.

Some water is also still black... hopefully this will be fixed !! :)

Very good work as per usual alduric,

just two things,

1) Why not just add this pack to the original A3MP pack to save on multiple mods

2) FATA water issue has reared its ugly head again, the fix for arma 3 is on their forum thread, would you be able to implement this as part of the 'extras' pack?

I hate running FATA for arma 3 because PWS forces me to use AIA which I do not want to do

I hate running FATA for arma 3 because PWS forces me to use AIA which I do not want to do

If you change the fata-folder's name after downloading, PWS doesn't recognize it as the original fata anymore and won't force you to use AiA. That way you can add a mod to a collection without having to cope with it's dependencies.