Opticalsnare

Blastcore: Phoenix 2

Yup theres alot of stuff added or tweaked.

Sweet !

Hey OpticalSnare, I don't know if you saw my previous question but Modular Smoke Effects? Player versus Player is impeded and Coop Gameplay, would be awesome so one can play without being shot in what seems to be Smoke screens :) The ability to disable that would be awesome

When calling in artillery support you can barely see any explosions or smoke from the impact. Is this going to be changed with the update?

You mean something like this?

Yes HE artillery and HESH tank shells have almost no smoke at all.

Not for me.

Anyone else have this issue?

Just a random guess, do you have particles set to max?

Just a random guess, do you have particles set to max?

No I don't but I will try this ASAP.

No I don't but I will try this ASAP.

What a penis. :rolleyes:

What a penis. :rolleyes:

Easy cowboy how am I suppose to know that we miss that kind of effects by running medium particles settings?

Alright guys sorry for the delay, im just putting in some new high-res animated smoke, ive added some shit hot new effects is well, im really close to releasing. I would like to post some videos but im gonna keep this one unseen till release cause its pretty impressive i do say myself lol.

Alright guys sorry for the delay, im just putting in some new high-res animated smoke, ive added some shit hot new effects is well, im really close to releasing. I would like to post some videos but im gonna keep this one unseen till release cause its pretty impressive i say myself lol.

Wow!! thank you so much for the efforts!!

Jeez man if I was any more on the edge of my seat waiting for this bloody update I be sitting on the floor. Can't wait.

Now you just have started a hype train.

---------- Post added at 15:02 ---------- Previous post was at 15:01 ----------

Cant wait though.

Gotta say , seen your not that happy with this game overall but still have the gumption to work on this gotta-have mod is impressive and appreciated

Gotta say , seen your not that happy with this game overall but still have the gumption to work on this gotta-have mod is impressive and appreciated

I feel like he feeds on our hype with this amazing mod and continues to tease us with his development messages :D

I feel like he feeds on our hype with this amazing mod and continues to tease us with his development messages :D

lol! do you feel like ya getting a lapdance dude?

Nice to hear though, that OS is on the verge of releasing an update, tbh, I'm not that fussed how long it takes, I'm quite content and happy with whatever he puts out. Apart from the S/nades being a bit screwy, I'm happy with Blastcore atm. Any update is a bonus in my eyes. But I'm sure by what I've read his next itteration is going to be pretty neat!;)

Alright guys sorry for the delay, im just putting in some new high-res animated smoke, ive added some shit hot new effects is well, im really close to releasing. I would like to post some videos but im gonna keep this one unseen till release cause its pretty impressive i do say myself lol.

Just amazing. Awesome Awesome Awesome.

No offence but judging by earlier close to release this could take anything from 1 day to 4 months :D

Personally no hype for me I've learned from the past :)

Good guy OS! He waits to show the video on release so we can drool while downloading his masterpiece

Wow. I absolutely love this mod as is, so any improvements are icing on the cake. And if even you think it's pretty impressive then I know that I'll be floored with the results...

Can't wait to try the update. thanks for your hard work and efforts for the community :)

a little question though : noticed that the update will come in two variants, one "light" and one "deluxe". in each case, will we have to simply update the older mod, or do we have to replace the old files and take the newest as a new version?

best regards