alduric

@A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack

Yeah I really need to get another SSD. I thought 120gigs would be enough for Arma 3, Windows 7 and assorted media. God I was wrong.

I downloaded the map...

I have to say that I actually like Chernarus more than Altis.

I really like this mod...I miss Zagrabad and Chernarus :)

Are there any more updates for this mod planned?

I downloaded the map...

I have to say that I actually like Chernarus more than Altis.

Chernarus is the best ;P

^^ why ever would you want to do that? Makes no sense, unless you are worried about file size.

Because thirsk and that lot are useless to me and my group

Because thirsk and that lot are useless to me and my group

What?

What?

I'd agree with you here alduric, My unit uses it just fine, and they all love it when the actually stopped whining about the size, its a worthwhile download, and i'd say it downloads fastest with PWS. and all the maps are fun, and if you want more maps there are ones that work with A3MP

I would like to contribute to the project and make my A2 maps workable with your mod. Contact me via PM, thanks.

I would like to contribute to the project and make my A2 maps workable with your mod. Contact me via PM, thanks.

OMG Yes!!!! Duala + A3 lighting/objects = Win.

I will talk with ya tomorow when i get to home :)

oh good news abounds

YES! [ insert dancing banana here ]

i will talk with ya tomorow when i get to home :)

oh yes, good news!!!

Absolutely Brilliant news !!

All we need is a nice new host for Alduric and we can get all the fixes and lighting configs added too... can't wait to get Duala and IceB's other maps online.

SJ

All we need is a nice new host for Alduric

Mega, Gdrive, Onedrive and Hubic are free, as probably others I don't know.

Hey all,

First, thanks a bunch Alduric for all your hard work and services that have brought us these lovely A2 maps to A3.

My unit however has been experiencing some issues with laser designators on A2 maps. I did some searching around and couldn't find anything on it so I'm hoping someone here can help shed light on the issue.

Doing some tests yesterday, laser designators on the a2mp maps flicker and tend to jump between their intended target and the user of the designator(Hilariously dangerous) and that's only when our pilots/WSOs can actually get the lock before it flickers away. This is only a problem on A2 maps as designators on A3 vanilla maps (altis/stratis) work fine. As my group is far more in favor of A2 maps than A3, you can imagine the sadness radiated from our JTACS and fliers by the wonky designators. I'm not sure if this is a problem with our dedicated server hardware or the maps. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Hey all,

First, thanks a bunch Alduric for all your hard work and services that have brought us these lovely A2 maps to A3.

My unit however has been experiencing some issues with laser designators on A2 maps. I did some searching around and couldn't find anything on it so I'm hoping someone here can help shed light on the issue.

Doing some tests yesterday, laser designators on the a2mp maps flicker and tend to jump between their intended target and the user of the designator(Hilariously dangerous) and that's only when our pilots/WSOs can actually get the lock before it flickers away. This is only a problem on A2 maps as designators on A3 vanilla maps (altis/stratis) work fine. As my group is far more in favor of A2 maps than A3, you can imagine the sadness radiated from our JTACS and fliers by the wonky designators. I'm not sure if this is a problem with our dedicated server hardware or the maps. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

0 problem wirh LD here in my community mate.

Well this is quite a pickle then.. Once I get back from work I'll do some tests with only A3MP loaded just to make sure it isn't one of our other mods doing something wonky to it. The thing that's confusing me the most is that it works fine on vanilla maps.

Hi,

I (and my Clan) have a big problem:

We tested the Mod in the Singeplayer and its amazing, but in the multiplayer we have 2 problems/bugs:

1. When we use Objects from A2 wo are ported with ur Mod the Mission don't start. Everytime we are kicked back in the Mission selection screen.

2. When we don't use A2 Objects but the Maps, the human controlled (not KI) "swim" over the map. The complete Time we have the swim animation. We can swim throw all Objects and the terrain.

I that a Mod failure or from us?

Is it just me or do some of the map textures seem washed out.

Takistan terrain seems less dusty, and is greenish versus yellow.

Is it just me or do some of the map textures seem washed out.

Takistan terrain seems less dusty, and is greenish versus yellow.

Not just you. The terrains that got ported look much better in the Arma 2 engine, something in the colours is broken.

Is anyone using lingor?

That map locks up for me whenever i teleport,or increase view distance too much,or am flying jet.

And theres alot of stuttering when there in general.