///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/n2vzt5r5zjag6o3/%40U100RC27.7z

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Possibly fixed intermittent sound problem.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

news_download_a3_3.png

EricJ Weapons Pack RC27

required_addons.png

ASDG Joint Rails

TMR Modular Realism - Alternate (If you wish to use TMR Autorest)

Recommended:

- R3F French Weapons Pack

- JSRS2.1 (only if you are using the optional lkr_u100_sound.pbo)

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

You'll have to (I think) get with Banky as far as what unit that is as I have no clue.

wip296.jpg

And a J-SERE request, a Woodland camo version of the M24.

It should be noted that I will NOT be doing camo versions of other weapons.

No I have no plans to make one.

Eric, which back-pack is being worn by the operator in the picture of the camo M24?

That is the Task Force Arrowhead Radio RT-1523G

Thanks for that. Will have to take a look at that mod.

The Barret M468 is still untextured or some kind soul give it some color? (even a pitch black placeholder texture could work for a while) ;)

No no kind soul has offered to texture it. And I may do that just to say it's textured.

Final look at the Woodland M24:

wip298.jpg

The texture above looked a lot more realistic. The new one is way too dark brother. Also take your time and attempt some wear and tear, even camo versions get beat up ;)

Yeah I'll look into it.

Anyway, it's come to my attention that the "Battle Royale" mod by PLAYERUNKNOWN on Play With Six is a direct rip of my own weapons pack. While I can't claim ownership of the converted A2 models, I can claim ownership of the Ultimax 100 models and to an extent the Barret M468 model as well as some accessories I did for the weapons pack. So far right now I've sent a PM to Sonsalt6 about the issue.

But the point is seriously, PM me or whatever and I'll more than likely release models or shit, even the source models but don't be a retard and sell my shit as yours.

wow, some people are just entitled little shits

and I've been seeing a lot of BR on YouTube lately. it's really getting traction, and you're getting no credit :(

Exceptionally good pack, thanks! Our game party especially love sniper rifles.

However, there is some problems and questions as well :)

On first open, i almost always get error about some m24_ca.ppa (?) missing, although it doesn't affect anything. Will try to screenshot exact message next time.

Also, bipods... TMR hasn't updated for a long time, AGM is taking over... Maybe you can make your bipods compatible with AGM? Will be really nice. AFAIK, you can only pass AGM_Bipod = 1 variable in weapon cfg to make it work.

And again, thanks for your great work!

Edited by rlex

Yeah I'll look into it.

Anyway, it's come to my attention that the "Battle Royale" mod by PLAYERUNKNOWN on Play With Six is a direct rip of my own weapons pack. While I can't claim ownership of the converted A2 models, I can claim ownership of the Ultimax 100 models and to an extent the Barret M468 model as well as some accessories I did for the weapons pack. So far right now I've sent a PM to Sonsalt6 about the issue.

But the point is seriously, PM me or whatever and I'll more than likely release models or shit, even the source models but don't be a retard and sell my shit as yours.

I see Ebu´s C130U, Alwarrens acessories, RH M4s, Hotshotmike´s Ak74 tactical, a lotta rippoffs in a single distributed mod folder... kids these days!

I say: EricJ, rip this off back - use his texture to your M468, or are they using it untexturized???

;2719058']I see Ebu´s C130U' date=' Alwarrens acessories, RH M4s, Hotshotmike´s Ak74 tactical, a lotta rippoffs in a single distributed mod folder... kids these days!

I say: EricJ, rip this off back - use his texture to your M468, or are they using it untexturized???[/quote']

Once you rip someones work off you become part of the problem and you only exacerbate the issue, people like this guy that is stealing work need to be reported to the BIforums, PlayWithSix, and especially Armaholic. By in large if his mod pack has mods that use my ballistics code in it and its not properly cited that also makes coders like me victims as well, this is a community theft and it needs to be addressed.

@rlex: I'll look into it... sometime.

Yeah... I'm gonna have to figure out how to license the stuff now, I know that the stuff was APL-SA if my mind serves me correctly, but gonna have to "license" the Ultimax 100 models tho, as well as the Barret M468.

@rlex: I'll look into it... sometime.

Yeah... I'm gonna have to figure out how to license the stuff now, I know that the stuff was APL-SA if my mind serves me correctly, but gonna have to "license" the Ultimax 100 models tho, as well as the Barret M468.

https://creativecommons.org/choose/

I'd also suggest you have a chat with Edge about the mod's MANW entry, if they are using your content without your permission (and others).