And the drama continues.... much appreciated, on it.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/stwd5zf3nhstadp/Ultimax%20100%20Readme.pdf

Updated README for my mod, which should clarify some legal issues that PLAYERUNKNOWN should have considered beforehand. And thanks to Sonsalt6 for helping me with this issue.

And no PLAYERUNKNOWN still has not contacted me on this issue, so essentially he has no authorization to use my work in his Battle Royale mod, and quite frankly will never get permission do to so.

Edited by EricJ

I cannot see Harris Bipod in VAS. Should attach manually? Also, do these bipods support ASDG_JR, so, for example, i can use them with MXes? Once this will be compatible with AGM, it will make perfect bipod config.

AFAIK AGM added compatibility with TMR bipod configs (if i got that correctly, if tmr_autorest_deployable set to 1, then weapon can have their bipods deployed.

Here, maybe: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Resting/functions/fn_restWeapon.sqf#L88

You mentioned your weapons have support for TMR bipods, however i wasn't able to deploy bipods on M107.

Hey folks,

I am the dev behind Battle Royale. First, I am not trying to rip anyone's work off here. When I was looking for weapons to add to the mod, I looked for addons that did not have any restrictions regarding distribution, and since I didn't see any on the Armaholic addon page, I assumed, wrongly, that it was ok to include in the mod. I have always included the sources of the weapon packs in our changelog as you can see here. http://battleroyalegames.com/changelog.txt

I haven't updated the MANWAR page yet as it was put there as a place-holder and I haven't had the time to add all the other details it needs and to be honest, I am considering removing the entry since you feel this way. (edit: our entry has been removed)

I also sent private msgs to edu and the other addon makers regarding their work, but as of today, I haven't received any replies.

I am not using the mod to make money nor do I push for donations etc, and all our servers are provided for free, and since I am using the mod in a non-commercial fashion, I thought I was following the BI T&Cs.

So again, I am sorry if you felt that I was trying to rip you off, and I can assure you that your addons will be removed with the next update of the mod.

Thanks for your time,

PLAYERUNKNOWN

Edited by lazyink

Gotcha, make a better effort next time, no worries. But wasn't MANW supposed to be an original content release anyway?

But regardless I did see the Readme.txt and all is right with the world and keep spinning on...

---------- Post added at 10:40 ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 ----------

I cannot see Harris Bipod in VAS. Should attach manually? Also, do these bipods support ASDG_JR, so, for example, i can use them with MXes? Once this will be compatible with AGM, it will make perfect bipod config.

AFAIK AGM added compatibility with TMR bipod configs (if i got that correctly, if tmr_autorest_deployable set to 1, then weapon can have their bipods deployed.

Here, maybe: https://github.com/KoffeinFlummi/AGM/blob/master/AGM_Resting/functions/fn_restWeapon.sqf#L88

You mentioned your weapons have support for TMR bipods, however i wasn't able to deploy bipods on M107.

No compatibility with AGM. I've heard talk about it and haven't taken the time to look into it as clan responsibilities are taking up some time. The thing with the bipods is that they have to be set to a particular weapon, such as the MX weapons, and my weapons. You have to include the "u100_tmr_bipods.pbo" in order for the bipods to show up due to the fact people didn't want them (VTS suited a quite a lot of players) so I made it separate.

Eric, are you planning to release a fix for your weapons because of the bis sound changes?

Yeah.. Vasileyivich sent me a PM last week and going to have to tweak it anyway. So far the game is unplayable for me so when I check the integrity it may work again.

---------- Post added at 14:01 ---------- Previous post was at 12:38 ----------

Good news:

- M110 has been redesigned, now has a proper stock from a MK12 model I had on my HD and mated to the weapon fine.

- M249 Para has been added (with help from fullerpj with some textures) to the list.

- Sounds redone for 1.24

Bad news:

- Addon Builder is jacked up (or messed up, or f##### up if you don't understand the reference). So a lot of things that should be working, aren't.

- With the problems of 1.24 with the sound issue, I don't know yet if reconfiguring the sounds was right. So it may be right (no errors, a real good sign) or wrong.... I don't know yet until the new default sounds are fixed and see mine work.

wip299.jpg

And the new M110, to keep your interest until BIS fixes their tool.

Try completly uninstalling the tools, and then installing them again with the devbuild. That worked for me (via steam).

Edited by Vasilyevich

Alright I'll see if that works.

Yeah I got you, and still no fix. Unfortunately since I have to rely on the Addon Builder (all my old tools are gone) I'm stuck like Chuck. However if there's another PBO packing tool that binarizes then I'm all ears.

Deltagamer suggested this program to help Fullerpj -> http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?176720-United-States-Air-Force&p=2727730&viewfull=1#post2727730

and tomeek suggested this to binarize -> http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=14124

and Raid said: #pboProject thou I can´t find the link right now =)

Best wishes, as I can´t live without you weapon pack EricJ!!!!

Thanks man but since everybody knows of the mythic "pboproject" but doesn't know fuck all how to find it, i'll have to wait. And no offense to you but this Addon Builder issue is driving me up the wall so until the magical unicorn shows itself everybody's gonna have to wait.

Edited by EricJ

Thanks man but since everybody knows of the mythic "pboproject" but doesn't know fuck all how to find it, i'll have to wait. And no offense to you but this Addon Builder issue is driving me up the wall so until the magical unicorn shows itself everybody's gonna have to wait.

https://community.bistudio.com/wiki/BI_Tools_2.5 I installed these again because of AddonBuilder's problems. Works fine. :)

Sigh... I tried that too, unless you uninstalled the current tools and it worked?

Okay how do I get it working? I followed the steps and it says to use files which I've added, you have a step by step process I can use?

---------- Post added at 23:27 ---------- Previous post was at 22:50 ----------

I think I have to go with fullerpj on this one. Regardless of getting the PBOs to work, at this juncture I'm holding out until BIS unfucks Arma 3 before I decide to release my weapons pack update. With the errors abound I'm not even sure if I got it right (I think I do but...) so when this game is far more stable than it isn't, I'll get back into releasing an updated version so it will work.

Sigh... I tried that too, unless you uninstalled the current tools and it worked?

They work even without uninstalling the current tools. just make sure you install BinPBO ánd BinMake, else it won't work.

Eric, have you had any luck with the new config or are you going to wait it out like you stated above? I do sympathise with you. Would like to see them operational, but can wait until you're ready to re-release. Good luck.

EricJ I'm Fixing your mod don't care. We can speak together on skype, like that i can send you pbo and after that you can sign it with your name. Regards

What's funny people is that I already have the fixed configs already done. The main issue is:

1) Arma 3 is broken, no news about that.

2) Addon Builder in itself is broken, so I can't make a good PBO to ensure it works, since it doesn't (or the game) make animations work properly when it "bakes" the model.cfg into the PBO.

3) Nowhere have I said I haven't reconfigured the new configs to the new patch requirements, I did say I was taking care of it.

4) And since A3 is broken I can't tell if I reliably redid the configs properly.

SO that means I AM WAITING FOR THE GAME TO GET UNFUCKED SO I CAN ENSURE THAT THE PBO WORKS PROPERLY BEFORE RELEASING IT.

SO that means leave my shit alone, I'll get it working once BIS fixes their shit. Thank you.

Edited by EricJ

2) On steam change your tools to dev and they work just fine

Hey EricJ,

I am wondering if you fix this issue in the coming release you trying to put out. The latest version of CBA seems to break TMR and prevents my dedicated server from loading if you have the U100 pack TMR pbo active in the same time. I had to remove the U100 supported tmr pbo to have my dedicated server to launch properly.

Edited by Vezer0

I was using the dev version, that's where I'm having the problems, so either the game is broken, or the tools were broken. Matter of fact I have to reinstall them. Suffice to say that the game does not recognize the model.cfg which worked before last Friday.

Again if it does not work, then I will not release an updated pack, its that simple.