The IAR that won't make it into this weapons pack, but parts derived for it will, that one.

I've seen a better one floating around so not sure why you all are getting your hopes up, just to make it clear.

The IAR that won't make it into this weapons pack, but parts derived for it will, that one.

I've seen a better one floating around so not sure why you all are getting your hopes up, just to make it clear.

No hopes just asking were to find the floating around one to find

Yep that's the one I was talking about as well, thanks Corporal_LIB[bR]

Okay Arma 3 Workshop, been considering (and suggested by one person at least) trying that. Anybody use Publisher yet? I've noticed it has one PBO at a time, which I think I can still upload all the necessary PBOs and it still work within the game context but the main issue is updates... Thoughts?

Okay Arma 3 Workshop, been considering (and suggested by one person at least) trying that. Anybody use Publisher yet? I've noticed it has one PBO at a time, which I think I can still upload all the necessary PBOs and it still work within the game context but the main issue is updates... Thoughts?

I personally don't use it, as it's broken for me (along with the tools). But it's your decision man

Gotcha, more than likely I'll give it a try down the road anyway.

Well unfortunately J-SERE is going to disband due to player issues and due to the current state of Arma 3. Not my choice but... yeah.

So... eventually I'll be merging the M27 IAR (my rendition anyway) into my weapons pack. So down the road and you will start seeing it. Here are a couple non-textured renders:

It should be noted that at the beginning a lot of Magpul furniture was requested so due to laziness I'll more than likely keep it on there, I'm just being lazy on a correct stock.

wip304.jpg

wip310.jpg

https://www.dropbox.com/s/lrqpvpqpt957v6v/%40IARPublicRC1.7z

Ooookay, after realizing I had authorized for some guys on J-SERE's Recruitment server, I went ahead and did up a more "public" version for youse peoples.

Whats in it:

- M27 IAR with C-Mag Black and Desert

- M27 IAR with 30 round magazine Black and Desert

- AT-4 CS

- Black and Tan SureFire LMG suppressors included as well.

And thanks to Aaron Duke for the PMAG model and texture, forgot to credit him and ballistics from Spartan0536. Note that the weapon does use Robert Hammer magazines so if you don't have his weapons for now you'll get the magazine error. Sorry this was for a clan that used the weapon so little was changed in the config. If it boils down to it I'll probably break it down further, but here it is for now.

Some notes regarding the AT-4 CS, YOU CAN load it with a rocket, but once fired it is unusable as in real life. Also, your vision will also dim a bit and you will breathe heavy. Revo, who has fired one in real life in teh Swedish military developed it. And the more rockets you fire the more the effects worsen (as in real life, where the max you can fire is 6 per day or some ratio). There were plans on adding a realistic backblast but due to events (him getting in a severe accident thus him leaving J-SERE) it never was worked out and got working. However the scripts may be in there (if my mind serves me right). Mind you things may not be right due to 1.24. Note that you can press F and it will go away, so there is a bit of the TMR Disposable addon in there, so if you look at your Configure/Expansions list and see "TMR Disposable Launchers" its from that. Best thing if there is issues go to the Inventory screen and just right click on the AT-4 icon and it will simply be unequipped and on the ground.

Also included is an optional bipod PBO in case you use TMR. Back then it was determined to not have the 3D model of a bipod on the weapon so it was left to an addon system or none at all. So if you don't use TMR don't use the IARPublic_tmr_bipods.pbo If i find a good 3D model I'll probably slap it on there, but who knows but this is being distributed "as is" for now.

You will note there will be an "IAR.pbo" also done by me floating around. Realize that it has some HK416s and will not be included as while the IAR was a J-SERE specific mod not many people liked it due to the lower rate of fire compared to the SAW. Personally I prefer a lighter weapon on full automatic than that POS but that's just my view on it. Reason I'm letting it to the public is we're going through a period of transition so there are going to be some weird things going on regarding this mod at least and the "IAR.pbo" but realize that if the current J-SERE players form their own clan... you get the idea. Just don't expect a weapon to appear in the pack because you request it, same with the Ultimax/SCAR pack. So it's my mod and I'll release stuff how I see fit, and that is that. Enjoy it and feedback is always appreciated...

Cool I've grown to like it a lot, I actually didn't use it but once I started to with Spartan0536's bullets, and RH's ta31rco I just fell in love, it's a real nice weapon to play with, and the two Marines that have been in for a while love it too, so you should too :)

---------- Post added at 01:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:58 ----------

I personally don't use it, as it's broken for me (along with the tools). But it's your decision man

Kept on forgetting to reply to this post. Best thing to do is when the BI Tools update, is to restart your computer. I think back then that was the issue as I was keeping my computer on all the time hoping they'd unfuck 1.24 but after a week and no update I shut her down and shit started to work as far as the tools, so it may be worth a shot.

Cool I've grown to like it a lot, I actually didn't use it but once I started to with Spartan0536's bullets, and RH's ta31rco I just fell in love, it's a real nice weapon to play with, and the two Marines that have been in for a while love it too, so you should too :)

---------- Post added at 01:03 ---------- Previous post was at 00:58 ----------

Kept on forgetting to reply to this post. Best thing to do is when the BI Tools update, is to restart your computer. I think back then that was the issue as I was keeping my computer on all the time hoping they'd unfuck 1.24 but after a week and no update I shut her down and shit started to work as far as the tools, so it may be worth a shot.

It's all good, I'll try that soon.:)

I'm downloading now, but out of curiosity, does the AI know the IAR is a machine gun or do they treat it as a rifle? Either one works, just wondering.

Yeah I had a transparent texture error when I would pack it and once I restarted my comp it fixed itself in some sort of way and that's why I finally uploaded the U100 stuff, along with the IAR.pbo, so hopefully it'll be working somewhat good.

Oh yeah Foxhound and PWS it's good to upload as well...

Hi Eric, I just downloaded the IAR but its not working at all for me. this is what happens whenever I try to equip the weapon http://imgur.com/widGXpS

I also get some pop up errors of scripts not found.

am I missing something? is the mod dependent on something else?

Thanks

Yeah one second I know what that is...

https://www.dropbox.com/s/kruiunch499tmg2/%40IARPublicRC2.7z

The script errors? Is it related to TMR? If so I included the TMR Autorest as somehow... the newer version of either the game or the CBA or the phase of the moon it gives the error when TMR Autorest isn't present. I only fixed that issue by making the PBO included and it stopped giving me errors.

I honestly thought it was good to go... but yeah, anyway.

the script error was script "air\init.sqf" not found (from memory)

BTW I just tried Publisher, everything was cool until I clicked Publish, then it crashed so yeah... not doing too good on that front. Besides I hate the ability to upload only ONE PBO but it is what it is.

Okay just to check things off:

- M8 Carbine (PMC) done

- Integrated M27 IARs into weapons pack

May not integrate the AT-4 but I think I can do it.

---------- Post added at 20:34 ---------- Previous post was at 19:44 ----------

And integration went a lot better than planned, and here's a preview of the M8:

wip311.jpg

I resized it based off of the IAR and I think it looks a bit better and realistic, and can accept only a side accessory and a suppressor.

nice looks good came out really nice

just used your weapon pack on a sever and had that sound bug that people are talking about

Edited by ICE_AGE0815

I agree, it's the BIS one from the PMC expansion so it is what it is. Personally I may find some of the textures and see what I can tweak. I also moved the buttstock to about full open so it will sort of rest on the shoulder with gear (depending on loadout) so we'll see how it goes. I may do others just want to gauge what people want, etc.

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0zkcvx76p810n5d/%40U100RC32.7z

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Added:

- M27 IAR C-Mag and 30-round versions

- M27 IAR Desert C-Mag and 30-round versions

- AT4 CS

- M8 Carbine (PMC)

- SureFire LMG Suppressors (Black and Tan for the IARs)

If you made any loadouts (particularly VAS since I use it mainly) the classnames are the same so there should be little changes to any set loadouts.