Well the "forgotten" SRS is really jacked up as far as when you use the Optic View so I stopped caring about it, but it's still easy to bring back but yeah if you want to check it out I'll see what I can do. The M468 is just something I tend not to think about that much, but it will get done. If it comes down to it I may "remove" it and let the source model be downloaded and see what people can do.

Yeah, I´m quite curious about it (SRS)... and why BIS left so many things hidden inside the A3 folders (BlackPixxel just released the "forgotten" flash hidder... what a shame, BIS!)

=)

Thanks for informing us of the update :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

==================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

;2762470']Yeah' date=' I´m quite curious about it (SRS)... and why BIS left so many things hidden inside the A3 folders (BlackPixxel just released the "forgotten" flash hidder... what a shame, BIS!)

=)[/quote']

it is weird but it is what it is... I'll get it configged and show a pic of how it looks in optic view to show how it's messed up, but again all it needs is adjustment and that's it. So yeah... also I dropped the optional Robert Hammer config, the main reason due to ammunition reliability versus anything else. So it's nothing in no way against RH and his work, his work is just beautiful but the 262 mags are not going to be supported as I "config bashed" some of Spartan0536s ammunition values. Oh yeah I thought about ammuniton sharing and 3D model and just going to have to deal with it as I will allow the IAR C-Mags to take 30-rounders. It should be noted the 30-round versions will NOT be able to accept the C-Mags. One because I don't want somebody to get accidentally banned or whatnot for now. I've put a lot of work into the 30-rounders detail-wise so I'm not getting rid of them because I've modded the PMAGs to show the bullets disappearing as you fire so I like that so yeah they're staying.

Its common sense and again until I'm able to reverse engineer the MapFact XM8s from so long ago (raedor helped as best as he could) as I have everything but the models unbinarized to take a peek at them and see what I can do to make a 3D model change, and so on. Inventory pics for the Tactical AK is done, been done for a couple days as I'm working very heavily with 7-75 to get their weapons pack sorted out.

Edited by EricJ

Finally got the SRS configged. It took some adjustment but I will say that shit is dead on as far as zeroing goes (good job BIS). All the guy who does the 3D scopes needs to do is lower the eyepoint so its level and pull it back a bit so its not jammed in your face like the screenshot below. Other than that the shit is nice to shoot, can plug a 300m (default setting per my config) popup target with one shot. I mean most of their work is actually good (Ghost Hawk) but this scope is just nice really:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgby4vm3jg6xr63/arma3%202014-08-28%2012-04-15-31.jpg?dl=0

And overall the BIS Armorer needs to do is fix it like that and there would be (I know I would, may replace the ARCO, but we'll see) a lot of people using it. And the way its setup it can be used with NVGs. But I added it to the pack anyway, shit BIS took the time to make it, might as well use it.

Finally got the SRS configged. It took some adjustment but I will say that shit is dead on as far as zeroing goes (good job BIS). All the guy who does the 3D scopes needs to do is lower the eyepoint so its level and pull it back a bit so its not jammed in your face like the screenshot below. Other than that the shit is nice to shoot, can plug a 300m (default setting per my config) popup target with one shot. I mean most of their work is actually good (Ghost Hawk) but this scope is just nice really:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fgby4vm3jg6xr63/arma3%202014-08-28%2012-04-15-31.jpg?dl=0

And overall the BIS Armorer needs to do is fix it like that and there would be (I know I would, may replace the ARCO, but we'll see) a lot of people using it. And the way its setup it can be used with NVGs. But I added it to the pack anyway, shit BIS took the time to make it, might as well use it.

Thanks EricJ, every new (or in this case, BIS forgotten) optic is welcome, and I thought it was like an aimpoint, so the SRS is indeed a magnified short scope? Nice surprise!

BTW, Chortles had discovered this holosight lost inside BIS dungeons, it seems to be for static weapons, like the HMG (that´s why it is large, thou without the proper configs all optics can get this humongous)...

cheers!

Yeah as RH said it's a reflex sight and nothing more, I just like how it works. Besides you can see a 300m target with an Aimpoint at least. Never was the greatest shot with a weapon in the Army but I made due, etc. Anyway, it's there and until BIS fixes it that's how it looks. And it's not rocket science to attach (at least what I think in theory) a reflex sight to an MG, you just have to add the 3D model and work with the optic view settings to get it right. Shit, you can add optics to an RPG and a IR pointer system to it.

Edited by EricJ

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ee9d6fu23fair2j/%40U100RC36.7z?dl=0

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

- Added BIS Trijicon SRS model using RH values (300m fixed zero)

- Tweaked the L85A2 to match its real life counterpart

- Added the so far "beta" AK-47 Tactical to the mix

- Fixed some other issues that I missed before.

- Adjusted position of the M249 to make it look better when held in virtual hands.

- Condensed some configs to organize things better.

- C-Mag IARs and SCAR LSW can accept thirty-round magazines for resupply issues. As mentioned before the 30-round models will not accept C-mags to prevent server admins accidentally banning individuals due to inability to script 3D magazine when loaded.

- Updated model.cfg so it stops spamming the .rpt files.

- Added M576 40mm Buckshot round for the EGLM and grenade launcher equipped weapons.

- Fixed zero on M8 Carbine (PMC)

- Added M68 CCO (300m fixed zero)

- Removal of optional RH config due to ammunition performance. Once Spartan0536 gets them to RH the config will be back.

- Lightened the textures of the black IARs, HK416 10-inch barrel, and the HK417s.

Btw the Stanag version can't use any C-Mags. ETA on the Marine Corps issued M27?

- C-Mag IARs and SCAR LSW can accept thirty-round magazines for resupply issues. As mentioned before the 30-round models will not accept C-mags to prevent server admins accidentally banning individuals due to inability to script 3D magazine when loaded.

When I was a server admin for J-SERE I had some dudes almost get banned due to the fact that were using the FLY Hang Glider Mod, and well we though they were hacking when all they were doing was flying so yeah, that's the reasoning behind that. I thought it was pretty clear to me.

Whenever I feel like. Besides there is one around that is USMC standard anyway so I really have no real motivation to do one, I gave the link out a few pages or so back when talking about it.

It's very low quality and has a lot of major issues that would prevent a group form using it.

You're killing me, if I can get some good detailed pics of the flip up sights (I've been meaning to do a proper HK stock sometime anyway) I can do it, but if I can get the pics of the sights then we're in business, deal?

You're killing me, if I can get some good detailed pics of the flip up sights (I've been meaning to do a proper HK stock sometime anyway) I can do it, but if I can get the pics of the sights then we're in business, deal?

Here are a few examples

MAGPUL: https://www.hellscanyonarmory.com/media/catalog/category/MGPL-MBUS-FRONT.jpg

MAGPUL2: http://www.elementarms.com/images/C/bh-mag-245-246-blk-lg.jpg

A.R.M.S : http://www.windhamweaponry.com/images/ARMS40L-Front.jpg

I'll look for more

Cool I have a Marine buddy who's near 29 Palms so I'll see how he comes through as well.

But from what images I do have their specific and my sights are half-assed attempts at the Magpul sights, ardvarkabs are far better but mine do work.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Hello, EricJ!

Maybe you have already wrote about this problem, but the silencer doesn't shown at the end of the SCAR H (long) barrel. It shown in equipment menu, it works when shooting but it doesn't shown.

Try downloading the latest version, I went into Virtual Arsenal and everything showed up fine. Which suppressor are you using?

Well one thing at a time, right now I'm unfucking the AT-4 since now BIS wants all rocket launchers to have an optic view (been working on it for hours), so a Bushmaster is the least of my concerns at the moment. I thought there was one done already? Or did that project go tits up?

---------- Post added at 15:29 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

As of now the M136 will not be used again, at least until BIS stops breaking shit with their "improvements" It shouldn't take all fucking day to get a fucking goddamn unguided rocket launcher to fucking work without 2D optics, so fuck that shit until I can calm down and attack it when BIS fixes their shit, again.

Actually yes, I'm going to try and integrate the M576 Grenades into the weapon. It's Slatt's original work so honestly what more could I do to it?

---------- Post added at 19:13 ---------- Previous post was at 19:07 ----------

Edited by EricJ

Try downloading the latest version, I went into Virtual Arsenal and everything showed up fine. Which suppressor are you using?

Use the latest version of your mod (it was the first that i checked). Trying to use surefire suppressor. Maybe there are some problems with other, installed mods?

Well I ran the latest version through Virtual Arsenal and all stuck on and all appeared. If it's not a SureFire 762 then there's some other mod as all appeared with no issue, though I'll probably not make the M110 Suppressor not JM compatible.