///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

New Download Link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zs8h55lbug20fr9/%40U100RC38.7z?dl=0

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

RC38

- Added ACOG/RMR combo in both black and Tan versions, as well as 2D Versions. It should be noted that the ACOG itself has a fixed zero of 300m with a Bullet Drop Compensatorb (mainly for 5.56 but seems good with 6.5mm ammo as well). The RMR reflex sight also has a fixed zero of 100m.

- Tweaked magpul PMAG model, thanks to Warlord554.

- Added KAC standard issue 600m sights to the Black M27 IARs. Thanks again to gatordev for reference shots for the front and back sights.

- Re-Added AT4 and like the original is disposable.

- Updated Ammo Box with added weapons.

- Added "HK615" for variety, only uses Katiba ammunition, more like a future SR-47/74.

- Tweaked model of the IAR in general, added a non-reflective RVMAT.

- Tweaked textures, some courtesy of Spaceman0372.

- Adjusted warhead lethality for the AT4 (added 10%) based on actual use by real Rangers in the 7-75 Regiment based on combat experience.

- Added M4 Carbine Custom based off of work from 7-75 Regiment.

- Organized weapons by type now, instead of all over the place when viewing in VAS or Arsenal.

- Added the SCAR-L SV and SCAR-H STD.

- Some model.cfg cleanup.

- Selector switch on SCARs rotates.

- Fixed muzzle flash issues with model.cfg cleanup.

Nice, its 6 A.M. in Germany now, time to check this fine update. Thanks mate :)

Who needs sleep, i can sleep when i´m dead ^^

Okay first error, you have an old mod that's not updated to 1.24, nothing I can do about that. Second issue, the Ultimax 100 is NOT designed to be threaded with suppressors unless I'm wrong? In any case this should stop the weapon from accepting muzzle accessories.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fswia9odbc7gf0t/addons.7z?dl=0

And no the game doesn't like four modes so I'll maybe add a Full Auto version next update.

New version frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

================================================

You are not registered on Armaholic, or at least not that we are aware of. In the future we offer the possibility to authors to maintain their own pages.

If you wish to be able to do this as well please register on Armaholic and let me know about it.

This is not mandatory at all! Only if you wish to control your own content you are welcome to join, otherwise we will continue to follow your work like we have always done ;)

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Again thanks! :D

Okay cool, got the M4A1 added, and fixed a couple entries in the ammo box (shame on me, thought I got them all).

Also been working on some other projects, some personal and others, so given feedback of the current version I'll probably upload soon.

Yep no problem. I just want to get it off my chest that as a purist I don't like Full Auto M4s and rarely use the Burst feature (in Iraq/Afghan it was a little different...). So used to Burst (believe me, you can empty a 30-round magazine in real life pretty fucking quick too on burst!) so it's there and so on. I mainly use the IAR w/30-round magazine (Black) mainly on Semi, but that's just personal preference, and rarely ride it on Auto, unless I'm room clearing though. So yeah that's my personal view anyway.

---------- Post added at 17:49 ---------- Previous post was at 16:13 ----------

Now that I have some "breathing room" I took a harder look at the weaponsway/inertia and well... as an old NCO in Germany told me, "YOU control the weapon, the weapon doesn't control YOU". So anyway it never had been implemented but as a safeguard I set the values to zero. As seriously a few times the weapon would move around a bit too much and while it still travels a bit, it's not like before. But it'll still move around if you're fatigued, etc., at least my weapons will act as described.

Thanks! :)

Thanks! :)

Hey,Eric,the M27s lost their Model!!!

I choose them from VAS and none of them have model,my soldier only hold air in his hand!

Weird....

They're there and not even touched... Not sure how that happened...

---------- Post added at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:59 ----------

Anybody else having this issue?

I figured, though I did find and fix a texture issue with the Desert version with the 30-round mag though.

Weird....

They're there and not even touched... Not sure how that happened...

---------- Post added at 00:08 ---------- Previous post was at 23:59 ----------

Anybody else having this issue?

I did have this problem however after removing the RH config (which is now obsolete I believe) everything seems to be working again.

I did have this problem however after removing the RH config (which is now obsolete I believe) everything seems to be working again.

Confirm that,after remove u100_rh_config.pbo.EricJAddons.bisign & u100_rh_config.pbo,all things goes well

Ahh gotcha, yeah I changed the pathnames on the non-RH config for the IARs. I'm not supporting his magazines until he releases better ammo.

Okay here's a side project that I've been tinkering with for the past couple weeks:

wip398.jpg

wip399.jpg

I call it the Heckler & Koch Modular Combat Rifle and is a 5.56mm caseless bullpup rifle that has a 20-sh inch long barrel and otherwise works. So far I use Spartan 0536s Mk318 ammo as standard and after nearly killing a squad of CSAT (one got away by running perpendicular to me, I'm shitty at leading, so accounting for lag it took a couple or so magazines) I pretty much know it works as it should. As modeled the weapon fictionally can be switched to left- or right-handed fire, but for game's sake it's right hand only.

What the only "cool" feature is that I was able to tweak the rpm to ~2000rpm (much like its progenitor, the G11) and able to sound almost like one shot and all three rounds will impact the same target.

Reason I bring it up is that sometimes you get tired of porting shit and have to do something on your own and create something new (even though yes, it uses parts from the IAR) and tried to envision a bullup IAR anyway. It may be included in the pack if enough interest is there, but if not will go back to a personal project.

And for those morons who think this is a "sci-fi" gun, first I DO write military science fiction so a lot of research, including current and proposed tech gets my attention, so if you still are ignorant, click here:

http://www.breachbangclear.com/weapon-trivia-wednesday-the-hk-g11-caseless/

So anyway the tech existed and considering the shitty performance of the 6.5 (believe me I get better performance from Spartan0536's SOST than BIS's ammo) I kept it down to 5.56mm, or if Spartan0536 can get some hard calculations for the 4.73x33mm I'll switch to that. But the fucker just works, and that in my mind, is good.

Plans are to get the model finished. And not to troll but there will be no real variant (maybe a Compact version) but overall it has a 20-inch barrel so it's a small compact DMR in it's own right (throw a DMS and go shoot) but no real LSW version (it's a bullpup...) so other than that no real plans but to get it finished, sometime.

Edited by EricJ

I figured, though I did find and fix a texture issue with the Desert version with the 30-round mag though.

Oops, forgot to check that on your last release version. I thought you had fixed it, so I didn't think to op test it.

I haven't had a chance to Arma it last night, so the answer may be in the ammo box, but is the M4 in there now? I don't think I've seen it yet. Otherwise, as I said earlier, awesome work on all of this.

Nope forgot to put it in the box last build, in the next release.

Also wanted to get this off the chest. After some checking it seemed I gave RH's mags a bad rap since he used BIS mags, other than his Mk262, so down the road I'll put an RH config back in for his Mk262 (which in my mind Spartan0536's comes to mind and he hopefully uses it as I do for my HK416s (yes I have other versions, such as one with a grenade launcher) and IARs, et al.

...so down the road I'll put an RH config back in for his Mk262 ...

Hurray!

That HK bullpup looks like it will be a fun bit of tech to play with. Cant wait to see the finished product!

Thanks man, still have to finish the main body (which is the dark grey part). I've been thinking of using the MX black for it and more than likely do so.

Which brings me to a point in which to cover my ass...

How to use A3 Textures:

1. Download PBO Manager on http://www.armaholic.com

2. Once you install the program navigate to the main A3 directory and extract the files to its own folder.

3. If you have a "P" drive create a folder simply called "A3" and put the opened folder (in it's entirety, though you can delete the p3ds as they're all binarized and useless).

4. Open your model you're working on and do the normal texturing process, but navigate to your P: drive "A3" folder anyway. Navigate and apply the texture normally and after you're happy go to "Mass Texture naming" and find your "P:\A3\weapons_f\Rifles\MX\data\texturename.paa" and rename it to "A3\weapons_f\Rifles\MX\data\texturename.paa" and save, check in-game.

Same workflow goes for the RVMATs. You can also use this to find shit in the configs to work on other mods, etc. So there you go.