Sign in to follow this  
alduric

ASM - Arma Samples Mod

hes basicly saying that give us the vehicles already, and release the weapons as an update, dont let the weapons hold the vehicles back, just a translation

I think he saying there are enough goood modded high detailed weapons of our era already made that could be used instead of the arma 2 weapons , Now we need a good russian and terrorist pack...

I did not expected that my post will require a translation :j: Anyway both Angel and Miller got the point :)

Thinking the same here. We are A LOT who are waiting for those vehicles. Please release them before moving on to weapons, if possible.

Yeah I agree the vehicles first as some of the weapons have already been ported over or completely remade already (M4, M16 in their numerous versions and own mods.) Meanwhile their is a lack of vehicles, I for one am looking forward to some USMC vehicles for Massi's USMC as the only air vehicle I have is the Osprey and ground is the M-ATV :(

well, the vehicles will look outdated too, compared to arma 3 vehicles, if you put it that way.

But there are loads of high-quality modern era weapons already made for A3 while You can't find any modern era vehicles.

I know its rude and all to push developers to release stuff, but I do agree with the notion above that we arent lacking with present day weapons instead we're short of vehicles (very I should say).

There are plenty of M4's and M16's mods out there, but none for like Humvees, Abrams, Strykers, LAV's, etc.

Give the guy a break most vehicles would be linked to weapons in some way for ammo types and other things like missiles tow aa and other bits so its maybe best to wait out and stop hassling the guy

The point is that small arms, that he is wasting time on, aren't anyhow required for ie Humvee to function propperly.

But let's cease this conversation and wait for Alduric to comment on this

I spend so much time on A3MP mod (forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?170241-A3MP-ArmA-3-Map-Pack&p=2580007#post2580007) in next week i will continue developing ASM, sorry guys but day have only 24h and i have only 2 hands. I will not release shitty " product ", ASM is under closed tests in my own CooP group, its good, playable but not perfect. Give me some time guys and wait for it :)

Thanks for the info and effort Alduric, I can appreciate that, since you're a busy man. Good luck with further development of the Arma Samples Mod. :)

Awesome to hear Alduric! give a shout when you need help, I'm sure most of us here are willing to help.

Very excited to see ASM too! Yeah, I'm another fan boy for the vehicles. ;)

Thanks for all your hard work!

Very excited to see ASM too! Yeah, I'm another fan boy for the vehicles. ;)

Thanks for all your hard work!

What he said

He said he cant speak English well maybe

---------- Post added at 06:05 ---------- Previous post was at 06:04 ----------

Nice work for the AKs,and may I ask if you gonna to make any SCARs and what about HK416?

The point is that small arms, that he is wasting time on, aren't anyhow required for ie Humvee to function propperly.

Just goes to show that you don't know what your talking about weather its a weapon or a vehicle both use the same weapons pbo and there is 5 of them relating to sides and factions like baf pmc acr and oa and arma2 so there is a lot of configs if he just released the vehicles with no weapons your guns on the said hummer would do nothing as the weapons pbo will be required I don't see him wasting time on weapons at all.

Just goes to show that you don't know what your talking about weather its a weapon or a vehicle both use the same weapons pbo and there is 5 of them relating to sides and factions like baf pmc acr and oa and arma2 so there is a lot of configs if he just released the vehicles with no weapons your guns on the said hummer would do nothing as the weapons pbo will be required I don't see him wasting time on weapons at all.

with the ACR situation Alduric might provide us with a Mi-35 config for the Czech Military Forces addon i am texturing for Atin

We really want/need this beauty released!!! Thx for your work and dedication