Sign in to follow this  
alduric

ASM - Arma Samples Mod

Because having a standard asset pack for missions will make it very easy to have the community play with one another.

^This...

Since you're going to download a lot of Gigabytes of stuff already there's no point in keeping them off.

If you don't like them you can still not use them anyway.

Its already done. I personally preffer ACRE, no offense :P

Its already done. I personally preffer ACRE, no offense :P

You choise :) Thanks for properties.

Project is suspended because of agression of few CUP members for this moment.

I was being very neutral to your attitude so far Alduric, but you putting CUP and its members into a bad light goes way too far!

Don't bring up false excuses why you don't intent to release this.

Less bitching more releasing please.

It's a top needed assets

Come on, guys. I know that problems are problems (duh), but surely there's a fix. Then you guys can get back to giving to the community. I'm looking forward to this. Please don't let it die to petty politics.

Come on, guys. I know that problems are problems (duh), but surely there's a fix. Then you guys can get back to giving to the community. I'm looking forward to this. Please don't let it die to petty politics.

Exactly this.

R.I.P Most anticipated mod by most.

Shame, this would have opened many windows especially bridging modern war assets with the near futuristic concepts of Arma 3.:(

Don't automatically write them off. Alduric has a shit load of mods on his plate and will get round to it eventually.

Equally CUP is important for bring them all together in the Future, so I'm sure they will work their differences out... we're Adults after all (well toy soldier playing adults... :P )

Kju, what happened about that CUP ? (or CCP ?) Dammit, I was waiting for this mod ..

(...) Nevermind, I heard what happened.

Edited by DegmanCRO

Its nothing to do with Kju who is great person and CUP which is great initiative which is CuP. I just dont like when some1 act like god and treat me like a piece of shit cuz i don't want to join somewhere and share something.