I have to agree with Siege, modders have lives of their own, they very rarely sit at the computer all day every day. And on the topic of your posts, if your not going to post anything other than eta requests then please forget about posting full stop.

Thanks for your effort to point that out to me and you are abselutely right. I am not in the postition to moan about a release and the most respect full thing to do would be just to wait patentiently. Sorry to have bothered. We are now using RH's mod dispite the weight bug.

Really appriciate your work, time and effort.

Sorry,

Crabz

Seriously man...

Look at his forum join date. He's new. No need to post a two paragraph tirade. Report his post as spam and carry on. The moderators will set him straight.

Perhaps this has been asked a few billion times already:

Besides the new 5.56x45 configs and ballistics by spartan, will the update feature new 7.62 configs and ballistics as well?

Also, are packs going to be made according to the family of weapons they belong to or are we going to see the HK41X family be tossed in with the M4s?

Lastly, any future plans for scopes like the SpecterDR and perhaps different-reticle Acogs like the British one?

Thank you for your patience and attention.

Perhaps this has been asked a few billion times already:

Besides the new 5.56x45 configs and ballistics by spartan, will the update feature new 7.62 configs and ballistics as well?

Also, are packs going to be made according to the family of weapons they belong to or are we going to see the HK41X family be tossed in with the M4s?

Lastly, any future plans for scopes like the SpecterDR and perhaps different-reticle Acogs like the British one?

Thank you for your patience and attention.

5.56x45 values are already in just still waiting for those other calibers

Maybe 416's will be with M4/M16s but the 417 no because i still dont have a proper replacement for it so maybe in the future

Hmm SpecterDR .... IAN YOU HEAR! :p - sorry ian had his specterdr in the works but i dont know his status atm , regarding the reticle - i would do only the true DR one

To be honest I'd prefer if we did not have HKs and stuff within this pack, or at least as a separate .pbo. Many Mods keep adding stuff that doesn't really fit with the theme (not saying they shouldn't, it's their decision and I'm grateful anyway). Hence I'd really love having a pack that is just US-weapons.

Just my two cents, I'll be downloading your pack anyway.

I love your sbr the most. Hk416 would be awesome with a pdw variant!

Maybe 416's will be with M4/M16s...

Great news!!!

It is possible to add an M27 too?

Great news!!!

It is possible to add an M27 too?

Ah, this question is most important to me as well.

Currently the only available LMG that offers good mobility for an assault team is the M27, even then, only one addon has it.

Will it be featured in the future, perhaps alongside the 416s?

Apologies for asking roughly the same question twice and thank you for your attention.

Now, back to patiently waiting. :)

Hmm good idea, he showed some tan scopes, hopefully he can do that.

Also I asked this 2 or 3 times, but it got buried under "y u no update" posts or "wow i so excite relese nao" posts, :p so my question is, is the new update adding new sounds or changing any?

To be honest I'd prefer if we did not have HKs and stuff within this pack, or at least as a separate .pbo. Many Mods keep adding stuff that doesn't really fit with the theme (not saying they shouldn't, it's their decision and I'm grateful anyway). Hence I'd really love having a pack that is just US-weapons.

Just my two cents, I'll be downloading your pack anyway.

I agree. RH released the 416s and 417s in a separate pack in ArmA 2, IIRC. I don't see why they would be packaged in a mod that's specifically for M4/M16 variants.

I agree. RH released the 416s and 417s in a separate pack in ArmA 2, IIRC. I don't see why they would be packaged in a mod that's specifically for M4/M16 variants.

Well i know the HK isnt true american as those ar15 in pack but doing a seperate pack with only 2 or 3 models? dunno if its worth to do that

in A2 it was seperate because of tons of variants with various optics and stuff while in A3 you got attachment proxies

They are the same family, just improved design. They also don't differ from a config or mlod standpoint so why not include them and make it easier on you mate. Glad to see you still rolling out greatness, drinks on me ;)

They are the same family, just improved design. They also don't differ from a config or mlod standpoint so why not include them and make it easier on you mate. Glad to see you still rolling out greatness, drinks on me ;)

I agree... might not be as american as an M16 or M4, but it is designed based on those and also used by the U.S. ... From my point of view making a seperate pack clearly isnt worth the effort, since the loss of authenticity is absolutely negligible...

Yeah but it means he has to keep them consistent quality with the m4/m16s, which maybe could be a problem.

Also god damn some more posts pushed the stuff onto the next page, so now my earlier question about if there is gonna be new sounds, got buried for a 3rd time lol :mad:

Anyway I guess everyone would welcome HK416 weapons, but I feel like I wouldnt want it if the model or textures and overall quality is gonna be kinda lower than the m4/m16 stuff.

Yeah but it means he has to keep them consistent quality with the m4/m16s, which maybe could be a problem.

Also god damn some more posts pushed the stuff onto the next page, so now my earlier question about if there is gonna be new sounds, got buried for a 3rd time lol :mad:

Anyway I guess everyone would welcome HK416 weapons, but I feel like I wouldnt want it if the model or textures and overall quality is gonna be kinda lower than the m4/m16 stuff.

This is Robert Hammer your talking about...I don't think he's capable of creating anything that's not great quality. I am definetly looking forward to the HK416/417 additions, and believe they would fit just fine in the m4/m16 pack.

This is Robert Hammer your talking about...I don't think he's capable of creating anything that's not great quality. I am definetly looking forward to the HK416/417 additions, and believe they would fit just fine in the m4/m16 pack.

Absolutely me too (bad English - sorry!)!

Would really prefer a separate pbo, makes updates a lot easier and smaller

would like to see SR-25 or M110 (any variants) with supressors...

Ok to answer the statement that an H&K 416/417 is the same design as an AR15/M4/M16.....

Yes the constructive design on the exterior is based off of the AR platform, but that is where the similarities end. The internal components are entirely different and the strip down assembly is different. The H&K 416/417 are not going to last as long in terms of rounds fired prior to an overhaul needed. The M4/M16 platforms using the M855A1 EPR last about 15,000 - 16,000 rounds, using the same ammo in the H&K 416 you get about 6,000 - 7,000 rounds. The reason for this is the piston gas system that H&K uses in their AR's. This does not mean that H&K is bad, their HK 416 is more service reliable in terms of conditional performances and they are accurate, its service life where they severely lack. The Barrett M468/REC7 is an AR platform, it looks like and feels like an M4 but on the inside IT IS NOT. Barrett uses a 2 position gas plug system that is more robust than anything H&K has in a gas piston system, and they also have an Anti-Tilt bolt carrier assembly, this means that the REC7 has a service life of about 15,000 rounds matching it with an M4 style regardless if it is shooting 5.56x45 M855A1 EPR's or SSA TAC-OTM's in 6.8x43mm SPC.

If you want more resource information on these 2 systems check below....

H&K 416 A5: http://www.heckler-koch.com/en/products/military/assault-rifles/hk416-a5/hk416-a5-145/overview.html

Barrett REC7 (yes they can be modified for FULL AUTO if you are Mil/LE): http://barrett.net/firearms/rec7

Edited by Spartan0536

Glad to have you back alive and kicking, Spartan0536.

At the risk of diverting the topic: How goes it with your research/configs? Rumour's been going around that your HDD fried.

Also, my question for RobertHammer still stands: Will we see the M27 IAR (or similar in role) any time soon?