great job, can't wait for the update

---------- Post added at 19:28 ---------- Previous post was at 19:25 ----------

V2 and the Hotfix links are all down....

You can find the mods and hotfixes at armaholic.

Hope I am of help

Really nice, though I think the mk20 5.56 mm sounds a bit iffy. It sounds too much like a bb gun or so, needs more power/snap to the sound.

Mk200 sounds in first person are a bit distracting, something about the 3rd person and that additional first person sound doesn't sound right in my ear.

The initial titan sounds like a recording that was recorded at way too low bitrate. Overall it's good but the sound quality just isn't there.

Zafir sounds are a bit... dirty for the lack of a better word. Maybe try cleaning up the reverb or something.

Keep up the good work.

Just wanted to swing by and say I love V2 of your mod.

I can't use it as often as I would like because some PBOs are not checking out properly with the key on our server. I hope this feedback is useful, can't wait for the future versions! :thumb:

I've noticed something lately: Sometimes if I throw a grenade, it generates the sound of a pistol being fired. I don't know exactly if it was like this before or after the last update, since I changed my control settings at around that time to throw grenades only after pressing G twice - so it may even have something to do with the changed controls.

Just wanted to give you a notice on this strange thing.

Nope. It happens only sometimes and it's an actual pistol shot.

Hi guys, this mod looks very interesting and i want to download,

the only thing stopping me is that the front page says its clashes with blastcore A3.Can any one tell me in what way it does and if its a CTD issue.

Also does this mod cause much performance loss?

Thanks for any replies and kudos to the author for a fantastic piece

I think it's just the "Gibs" PBO which creats a Bloodmist as part of SOS when you land a good hit on your target.

Rather than a good mist you get a fountain effect when combined with Blastcore.

Previously I'd just removed the Gibs.pbo -problem solved

Having said however I did not notice the same effect recently when I updated to v2. so might be worth trying it for yourself. It's not game breaking anyway

SJ

I think it's just the "Gibs" PBO which creats a Bloodmist as part of SOS when you land a good hit on your target.

Rather than a good mist you get a fountain effect when combined with Blastcore.

Previously I'd just removed the Gibs.pbo -problem solved

Having said however I did not notice the same effect recently when I updated to v2. so might be worth trying it for yourself. It's not game breaking anyway

SJ

I will try it thanks mate.Did you notice any fps loss atall?

I don't understand, there are an update ?? V2 too ??

thx

I will try it thanks mate.Did you notice any fps loss atall?

No longer a clash your good to go. :D

Nice sound mod. But moan's (especially 10 and 14) makes my teammates stop and hit the dirt several times. :)

good mod, the best sound mod in my opinion, and the explosions sound great. But I have a few questions regarding sniper rifles. The LRR is clearly a bolt action, so why make it semi auto? Also, the Lynx sounds fine when not sighted in, but as soon as you aim down the sights and fire it sounds atrocious, like the entire thing is a giant spring scraping on metal :/. other than that, love it.

---------- Post added at 07:36 ---------- Previous post was at 06:29 ----------

No longer a clash your good to go. :D

No longer a clash with Blastcore A3? I'm using SpeedofSound V2 and I still get the huge vertical blood fountain...

EDIT: Nevermind, updated Blastcore A3 and that fixed it.

I did notice, however, that when throwing a grenade with a suppressor on your rifle, you hear the sound of suppressed rifle fire when throwing your grenade. just thought I'd point that out.

Edited by the_Demongod

Really immerse! Big thanks!

Reloading is a bit low and which pbo is the hurt soldier screaming (so i can remove it)?

Nice job.

Ok fellas the wait is over!

I'm gonna put out the updated version now as it seems the update and bugfix Ive been holding out for isn't coming so once its uploaded i'll post the link for you.

Thanks BP ... looking forward to hearing it. Holding out for a bugfix could be futile.

Seems that BIS are too busy fixing animal animations instead of the important bugs. If 2 guys have made Zeus and 50 others are working on Arma3 it makes you wonder what they are doing. Oh well ... such is Arma life.

Thanks for sending us the newest release mate :cool:

Release frontpaged on the Armaholic homepage.

===============================================

We have also "connected" these pages to your account on Armaholic.

This means in the future you will be able to maintain these pages yourself if you wish to do so. Once this new feature is ready we will contact you about it and explain how things work and what options you have.

When you have any questions already feel free to PM or email me!

Nice!, thank you for the update. By the way. Am I must delete all the old files of this mod?. Thank you and regards.

Nice!, thank you for the update. By the way. Am I must delete all the old files of this mod?. Thank you and regards.

The answer ;)

This is a full update, make sure to completely uninstall any older version you may have previously installed!

Removed the BIS Breathing samples

Haven't tested the new version yet, but love it already! ;)