the lunchers are to silent very to silent ^^ and the start is to damped. the sharp bang is missing . for example the youtube sounds of nlaw is a bad example for the real ;)

Edited by JgBtl292

I've switched the video on the front page with a video of testing out the distance audio blending between close medium and far ranges.

Enjoy.

Amazing AMAZING work BP. Now with ALIVE mod, bcombat and this a3 feels very authentic. That blending is great, can't wait to have that on my rig.

This is incredible as always! The ArmA community are so lucky to have people like you!

Is it possible to shut off these permanent sound of the wind? What i have to delete to play this mod just without this annoying wind sound, it gets totaly on my nerves...

Is it possible to shut off these permanent sound of the wind? What i have to delete to play this mod just without this annoying wind sound, it gets totaly on my nerves...
replace the environment.pbo´s with others. I like it inclusive at full strength plus on top of a hill :)

Thx for the tip, i will try it out. On a top of a hill (Agia Stemma^^) u have right, it sounds great there. But not when i am hiding in a house or chilling in the grass and wait for victims^^

There's some really horrendous clipping in a lot of the gun sounds.

Makes my goddamn ears bleed

2/10 at least you tried.

2/10 at least you tried.

more than you did. oh wait you tried really hard at being a bitch. congrats you succeed 10/10

more than you did. oh wait you tried really hard at being a bitch. congrats you succeed 10/10

hmmm... reported as this is a direct insult.

BB, uncalled for, and repotred... If i am going to get infractions and warnings for "not insulting" someone, you shure as hell better for directly insulting someone!!!

that is barabara's opinion and he has a right to it... You, in these forums, dont have the right to insult him for it... Just because your good a coding doesnt mean you can act like a jerk, to others that dont..

Barabara did NOT insult anyone , they simply stated that this mod causes a some "...horrendous clipping..." and makes his ears bleed...

so you call him a "Bitch" ... Not cool..

Just because your good a coding doesnt mean you can act like a jerk

lol? w/e.

that is barabara's opinion and he has a right to it

did i take his right? no.

yes i broke the rules. next time report and spare me the silly speech...

Barabara ... obvious troll is obvious.

You HAVE heard of volume control on your headphones ... turn it all the way down to 0.2 (or 2/10) :)

hmmm... reported as this is a direct insult.

BB, uncalled for, and repotred... If i am going to get infractions and warnings for "not insulting" someone, you shure as hell better for directly insulting someone!!!

that is barabara's opinion and he has a right to it... You, in these forums, dont have the right to insult him for it... Just because your good a coding doesnt mean you can act like a jerk, to others that dont..

Barabara did NOT insult anyone , they simply stated that this mod causes a some "...horrendous clipping..." and makes his ears bleed...

so you call him a "Bitch" ... Not cool..

BB beat me to it - anyone who wants to sledge someone else's work deserves whatever he gets.

Give BB some infraction credit points. :)

If you weren't such a bunch of infantile ignoramuses you'd understand that excessive dynamic range compression greatly reduces the volume at which audio can be played back without causing physical pain.

But then again most of you are probably listening to a pair of siberias driven by on-board audio so you wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.

There are some bits here that are an improvement over vanilla, to what degree is speed of sound modular and to what degree can it be further modified?

The transition from close to far sounds is particularly jarring.

@Barabara

Bickpickle was so kind to release different versions of his mod. try it and if its nothing for you leave it.

Your opinion is not welcome.

Such magnanimity, truly you are an example for us all.

Just a shame you're an amateur when it comes to audio engineering.

Have fun in your play house, I'm out.

Barabara has now been issued an infraction and banned from this thread. Let us now get back on topic.

That was odd :confused:

Recently just reinstalled Arma 3 and after a few hours decided to redownload SoS and boy -what a difference!

Don't you want to upload to a better file sharing website? Multiupload isn't really fast. I'd recommend Mega.

@ Kremator

ummm helllow its my turn!!!! :P lol

@ Bigpickle

Dont want to be a pest, but do you know about the time frame of next update? :)